Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Can you give the poly count of each plus the size, scale and number of textures for each?

Personally I'd go with the Graw version for the sake of consistency. Nothing looks worse to me than an addon pack with varying styles of art and poly loads.

Can you give the poly count of each plus the size, scale and number of textures for each?

Personally I'd go with the Graw version for the sake of consistency. Nothing looks worse to me than an addon pack with varying styles of art and poly loads.

Ebud sry but can't  confused_o.gif  becuase those are WIP ,that's mean it can be later replaced by better model or something smile_o.gif

And one thing with Hk416 , i will do the GL version the normal and shortbarreled version of hk416 and with optics. Hk417 maybe i will do wink_o.gif

Ok, thanks, was just wondering.

Either direction you take with these you can't really go wrong.

Man, I LOVE you!!!  inlove.gif

Thank you very much for the update!

Best wishes to you!!

BTW, the CS Hk-M4 looks better, I think.

Plz forgive my ignorance, but what type of AK is that?

Or it's that AEK971?... (Abakan's main rival)

Plz forgive my ignorance, but what type of AK is that?

Or it's that AEK971?... (Abakan's main rival)

Man, you can search 3 times tounge2.gif

Ak-107 !

Looking good, loving the lighting of the AK in the fourth picture, <s>but is it just me or does the barrel on the Dragunov look bent in the first two images?

Where it leaves the wooden foregrip the angle of it seems to change, might just be the perspective as it seems more noticeable in the first image.</s>

Just realised it IS the perspective and its an optical illusion because of the curvature of the base of the wood-foregrip, so disregard.

Its fine, I just mis-read the screenshot and though the barrel was bent, but it turns out just my view of it was bent. Don't worry about it, it was simply the angle the shot was taken at and my interpretation of it.

Robert, why dont you save yourself and us some time and cooperate with us, as i see you convert the same weapons and stuff.

We will make our weapons standalone aswell ( been planned since a while ) so why should we double work and force people to load big packs for same weapons ( although we invested a lot of time on the RHS pack to make it more than converts ).

I would love to see a West and East pack.

we can Shadow NX ,but btw wheres skaven still?

/he have holiday whole 3 months/  huh.gif

Give ole Pedro a break, the bloke has been working his nails to the quick... in his spare time. If I was him, I'd never come back, seeing the number of items I'm hoping he'll make LODs for when he comes back. smile_o.gif

Well for now we have to work alone and if im honest i have my doubts that hell make a comeback soon.

Probably i asked for too much in a short time and that along with soem other things caused a ArmA burnout syndrome.

Ok that's good, master will comeback soon biggrin_o.gif

btw what a gun you wanna see in teaser pics? /only for info you didn't saw the hk53 or g36's/

Quote[/b] ]Probably i asked for too much in a short time and that along with soem other things caused a ArmA burnout syndrome.

No no, as I said before I'm taking some time for myself now, I've been playing Tennis and Golf and above all (Steve you are going to laugh on this one) I felt in love with a beautiful Brasilian girl and so sports and love are taking all my free time. biggrin_o.gif

Nevertheless, I read this forum everyday and the only reason why I'm not wrighting anything is because I don't have a chance to help so... criticise and not being able to help is not my style.

Reply just for saying congrats to you guys it's not worth it since you know very well that I admire all of you biggrin_o.gif

Cheers my good friends and ty wink_o.gif

Well done son! Hope you're back someday, now I'm gonna haveta find someone else with PolyCruncher! biggrin_o.gif

Enjoy yourself, maestro!

Hehe, at least now we know something... good luck with your girlfriend, seems you finally found one that suits your needs smile_o.gif

This looks like sniper 7.62 version of hk416 or hk417?, is nice

i will do my best biggrin_o.gif