Sign in to follow this  
snkman

OFPEC Blood Effect

Im trying this with evolutionSP but it doesnt work, I made the map structure the same as the sample mission with the init.sqs...

help us noobs tounge2.gif

I had a similar idea in BF2 when I was editing effects. I was thinking about having the blood puff particle sprites having a "decal" when it hit a solid object like the side of a building. I think I should check it out again, might be another unique xww2 effect. tounge2.gif

Hello,

In OFP version you have give a mean to activated for all the game the Blood effect. It's possible to have the same for ArmA ?

Thx in advance ExA.

<span style='color:red'>WARNING!!!</span> This script seriously increases the gore factor in ArmA.

It is not recommended for use by children under the age of 15 years.

Sick man, that is what I need more of wink_o.gif To bad the link is dead:

=Diese Seite ist leider nicht verfügbar=

=This site is not available unfortunately=

In OFP version you have give a mean to activated for all the game the Blood effect. It's possible to have the same for ArmA ?

Not like what this mod reproduces. And bumping a year old topic… knotty knotty band.gif

Exaercase do you have this file?

Yes CrazyAce i have the file for OFP (and in the Readme you found the method for the blood mod all the time activated)

sorry for my english i'm french smile_o.gif

Regards ExA

What's bad with bumping ? if there's a good reason or serious question I don't see a problem icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure if bumping for a content reason is all that bad, it's only the bump for bumps sake or to ask for an update. And that happens quite often and is against the forum rules.

Although, if a topic has been inactive for a while it's probably smartest to send the author a PM.

Yes CrazyAce i have the file for OFP (and in the Readme you found the method for the blood mod all the time activated)

sorry for my english i'm french smile_o.gif

Regards ExA

I can understand you just fine. Now you say you have the file, I wonder if it would be alright to re-post the file as I would like to have it...

uhh, where to begin... I guess I'll post this screen shot error and see if it makes sense to anyone. I did download this mod from Armaholics.

Untitled-1_3.jpg

I guess its trying to tell me that 18 elements are there, but the game is expecting 19..? confused_o.gif

So I tore apart the mod and I can't seem to find what it wants, I keep getting that error every time someone dies or gets shot.  help.gif

The only drop line I can find is in Blood_Spawn_Particles.sqs

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

drop ["\Ca\Data\ParticleEffects\Blood\Blood.p3d", "", "Billboard", 1, _timetolive,[_pos select 0,_pos select 1,0.75], [_xvel,_yvel,_zvel], 1, 0.05, 0.0045, 0, [_size], [blood_particle_color,blood_particle_color,blood_particle_color,blood_particle_color], [0,1,0], 0.5, 0.05, "", _text, ""]

You need to reupload mate. i can only find 1.0 on news/addons sites and your link doesnt work.

Hello,

I found in the Readme of the OFP OFPEC Blood Effect this instruction to actvated the Mod all the time and for all Missions/Campaigns :

Quote[/b] ]

Advanced Installation:

----------------------

You can make ALL units in the game (in every mission and campaign) have blood effects enabled by using a decrypted \Res\Bin\config.bin file.

Download it here:

http://members.hn.ozemail.com.au/morpj97/configs.zip

All you have to do is copy \OFPEC_Blood\config.cpp to your \Res\Bin folder.

The changes that have been made to the default config.bin file are as follows (this is simply for your information):

class Man: Land

{

After the line above:

class EventHandlers

{

init="[] exec ""\OFPEC_Blood\blood_init.sqs""";

hit="_this exec ""\OFPEC_Blood\blood_squirt.sqs""";

};

And also:

class PreloadAddons

{

After the line above:

class OFPEC_Blood

{

list[]={"OFPEC_Blood"};

};

WARNING! In MP games other players will be notified that you have a modified config. Other players may think you are cheating.

BUG: For some reason, this advanced method does not work for MP games at all (you need to insert the blood trigger into the MP mission as per 'installation'wink_o.gif. I am working on a fix.

I think we must just adapt and modify /dta/bin.pbo (Upack it and you find the root Config.bin)

Best Regards, ExA

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Armed Assault - Blood Enhancement</span></span>

Release the Pain!! pistols.gif

Well just to let you know: This project still is W.I.P. and i made some big steps forward. wink_o.gif

You can download a video i made of the latest version i'm working on currently.

Armed Assault - Blood Enhancement v.1.04 Video

Enjoy!!

OooOOooO...sounds interesting, gonna download that vid now, will post back when I've watched it..although this may take several weeks with my crappy connection..

biggrin_o.gif

EDIT:

Just watched the vid....wow, love the directional spray also love the amount of it...LOADSACLARET!!!

Looking forward to using this too...thanks alot for the good work you putting in mate!!

p.s, if you need a beta tester.... thumbs-up.gif