Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Presents: "Pack1"

I'm getting some errors at start and during the demo mission. I keep getting these messages, I will post them in a bit. No tracers though that I see

Ok, heres the errors:

...iscall (Math_Logic getvariable "fired")I#Id=_this call (SIX_TRACER_F getvariable '...'

Error Missing '

+O MOA/+O MOA

trigger list:193

trigger list:187 etc.

Ok, heres the errors:

...iscall (Math_Logic getvariable "fired")I#Id=_this call (SIX_TRACER_F getvariable '...'

Error Missing '

+O MOA/+O MOA

trigger list:187  etc.

Sounds like old version of XEH and old version of MatH ArmA effects, upgrade em both and your problems will go away.

Ok, heres the errors:

Error Missing '

+O MOA/+O MOA

trigger list:187  etc.

Sounds like old version of XEH and old version of MatH ArmA effects, upgrade em both and your problems will go away.

I have 1.14 but I do not have The Queens Gamnit. Could that be the problem?

Right now I'm checking for teh XEH and MMeffects

Ok I tried Extended_Eventhandlers19 and arma_effects_v1.1. and so far I still get errors. I just took the XEH and stuck them into ArmA's main addons folder and updated ArmAEffects mod folder. Now there are no tracers except for the ones from the M61 and the BMP. Then I get this error statement on the side that keeps repeating itself over and over and over again. *sigh* confused_o.gif

What's your setup like as far as Mod folders and the target line? Are you using a Mod folder for Six Tracers? What I do is add a @XEH mod folder with XEH inside and always make sure it's the last mod folder in the target line in the short cut. This way XEH is always activated for all other Mod folders. Or at least make sure XEH is in the AE and Six Mod folders, and all others that have XEH required AddOns/Mods.

I believe this is what's ailing you at this point. I could be wrong here but I believe if XEH is only in the main AddOns folder, all mod folder and AddOns within will load with out XEH active for those files. Again I could be mistaken but that's always been my impression and I've never had a problem with XEH required stuff.

Ok I tried Extended_Eventhandlers19 and arma_effects_v1.1. and so far I still get errors. I just took the XEH and stuck them into ArmA's main addons folder and updated ArmAEffects mod folder.  Now there are no tracers except for the ones from the M61 and the BMP. Then I get this error statement on the side that keeps repeating itself over and over and over again. *sigh* confused_o.gif

Sounds like you have an old version of one of them somewhere, maybe in another mod folder.

I just tested them both on my PC and they seemed to work fine.

Sounds like you have an old version of one of them somewhere, maybe in another mod folder.

I would second that. I thought I had the latest XEH but it turned out there was an older version in another folder, and it was taking seniority.

Hi, I use the 6thsense tracers for arma, and i tried to edit it so that the M4 and the AK would fire a tracer after every round instead of every 5 rounds, it works great, until i die and respawn, i still see other ppls tracers but not my own. But, if the respawn is set to group and i respawn in an AI body I dont have this problem, its only on games like Evolution, Domination, Warfare, where i respawn at a base or where i died. And all i did was change 2 5s to 1s, I tried with Notepad and Lazza and still the problem persists. Can anyone help me?

BTW love the tracers.

Please get the latest XEH version, should solve your problems

I updated to 1.9 and still whenever i die my tracers disapear, if i use the default SixTracers everythigns fine, its only when I Un-pbo and edit the cfgAmmo.hpp file so that tracers come out of the M4 and AK with everytrigger pull then Save and Re-pbo it that it does that. I used PBOview and Lazza.

What about your Target line in the shortcut? Do you have XEH in the Sick_pack1 folder? or is it just in the main AddOns folder?

I have both Extended_Eventhandlers in the main addons and the SIX addons folder. I also have SIX weapon pack in main addons folder.

This is what I have on the Target line for my CSM shortcut:

-nosplash -mod=@JTD -mod=@NWD_Ballistics -mod=@CSM -mod=@Q11 -mod=@GMJ_SightAdjustment -mod=@WPN

I'm even having trouble running JTD smoke effects.

I have both Extended_Eventhandlers in the main addons and the SIX addons folder. I also have SIX weapon pack in main addons folder.

This is what I have on the Target line for my CSM shortcut:

-nosplash -mod=@JTD -mod=@NWD_Ballistics -mod=@CSM -mod=@Q11 -mod=@GMJ_SightAdjustment -mod=@WPN

I'm even having trouble running JTD smoke effects.

Hey Chammy,

Can't you just have -mod=@mod1;@mod2;@mod3 instead of your really long line ?

I recommend making a brand new folder called @XEH and put the XEH in there. Then put that new folder at the very end of your commandline. That will force it to load first.

[TAO] Kremator

Quote[/b] ]To load several mods separate their names with the ";" character.

make an @XEH folder - only with new 1.9 XEH addons

copy & paste wink_o.gif

-nosplash -mod=@JTD;@NWD_Ballistics;@CSM;@Q11;@GMJ_SightAdjustment;@WPN;@XEH

I mentioned the @XEH thing to him yesterday. I'm not sure if it worked for him though.

Question Chammy:

Is that your whole target line? Cause it doesn't have Six_Pack1 or ArmAEffects Mod folders in it. As norailgunner and Kremator said, lose all the "-mod=". Use the setup as NoRailgunner cites.

Ok this is what I have going on but now CSM isnt working and its just ArmA Vanilla, no tracers or anything else and I get this message on the side as I play:

BLUEFOR (Chammy): "0.BLOUT:SCALAR BOOL ARRAY STRING OXEOFFFEF"

that repeats through out the game play.

in the target line I have so far:

-nosplash;@ArmAEffects;@NWD;@CSM;@GMJ;@XEH;@SIX_Pack1

Ok  so far I have the target line fixed and  all else seems to work fine normaly now, i think its seems that in the example missions i get the error and some little number up at the left hand top corner I still get that little error or message at the bottom. But when playing with the editor the only thing that I get is the message at the top left corner. Everything else seems to work great, nice work btw on the tracers and effects. I still think the explosions for teh rockets should be very quick but other than that it looks great!

What does the target line look like now? I see you said you fixed it but I just want to make sure.

-nosplash;@ArmAEffects;@NWD;@CSM;@GMJ;@XEH;@SIX_Pack1

You should make it like this:

-mod=@ArmAEffects;@NWD;@CSM;@GMJ;@SIX_Pack1;@XEH -nosplash

Yeah, thats exactly how I have it.

Quote (Jimmy7685 @ Oct. 29 2008,00:20)

Hi, I use the 6thsense tracers for arma, and i tried to edit it so that the M4 and the AK would fire a tracer after every round instead of every 5 rounds, it works great, until i die and respawn, i still see other ppls tracers but not my own. But, if the respawn is set to group and i respawn in an AI body I dont have this problem, its only on games like Evolution, Domination, Warfare, where i respawn at a base or where i died. And all i did was change 2 5s to 1s, I tried with Notepad and Lazza and still the problem persists. Can anyone help me?

BTW love the tracers.

Quote (sickboy @ Oct. 29 2008,11:14)

Please get the latest XEH version, should solve your problems

I updated to 1.9 and still whenever i die my tracers disapear, if i use the default SixTracers everythigns fine, its only when I Un-pbo and edit the cfgAmmo.hpp file so that tracers come out of the M4 and AK with everytrigger pull then Save and Re-pbo it that it does that.  I used PBOview and Lazza.

Quote[/b] ]I updated to 1.9 and still whenever i die my tracers disapear, if i use the default SixTracers everythigns fine, its only when I Un-pbo and edit the cfgAmmo.hpp file so that tracers come out of the M4 and AK with everytrigger pull then Save and Re-pbo it that it does that.  I used PBOview and Lazza.

You don't have to pbo them,also you don't have to edit cfgammo.hpp.SIX_Tracers.hpp and SIX_TracersCfg.hpp belong to arma/dta folder as they are.They are the one's to edit. wink_o.gif

the SIX_Tracers.hpp has nothing in it about how many rounds are tracers, the number of rounds before a tracer is in the cfgammo.hpp file, can someone send me an edited version that works ok MP, so that i see a tracer on every round fired from m4/m16s aks and g36s?

SIX_TracersCfg.hpp has these lines for every ammo:SIX_tracerPer = 2; // Amount of Bullets before Tracer.That IS the thing you have to edit!