Sign in to follow this  
Skaven

New Racs - Lite Version

From the Read Me:

This addon is a Lite version of a major pack being made, that's why I'm using three .pbo files instead of just one, this way I can easily update them later.

It's not perfect but it will certenaly be improved later, it's just a small demonstration (asked by the community) of what is still to come which will include many Soldiers, vehicles, weapons, High-Dispersion Weapons/Magazines for better firefights and some other things still being worked out, the idea is making the Racs and East sides stonger so we can balance our game a bit.

merc1.jpg

merc2.jpg

Special thanks to:

- All the CS artists that made this weapons and that allowed me to release them (all in the readme file)

- tpM'91 for making75% of the sounds, for helping me configuring the addons and for being there day after day, always ready for helping me with a smile (and for stressing me everyday to hurry so we can release this and that as fast as possible, cough cough hehe).

- RobertHammer for his nice M14 sound.

- BIS forum members that kindly incentivated us for releasing this CS weapons (this release is for you).

- BIS for making the best game around.

- Beta testers (you are too many but you know who you are).

Have fun and thank you. wink_o.gif

Version 2 Released

Please follow this link for downloading and comments, ty.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....1;top

This looks very nice biggrin_o.gif, again great work Pedro inlove.gif

Very cool. Hope to see more. Do you plan on having the latest night vision equipment for your soldiers also? I have never seen PVS-22 in the computer gaming world even though it is the hottest thing for snipers in the US military now. All the night vision that you see in OFP or Arma is PVS-7 (that is being slowly removed from service now). What about AN/PAQ2 laser aiming systems? Do you have plans for those in your weapon's pack.

Thank you for your nice feedback wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Very cool. Hope to see more. Do you plan on having the latest night vision equipment for your soldiers also? I have never seen PVS-22 in the computer gaming world even though it is the hottest thing for snipers in the US military now. All the night vision that you see in OFP or Arma is PVS-7 (that is being slowly removed from service now). What about AN/PAQ2 laser aiming systems? Do you have plans for those in your weapon's pack.

Well... this RACS use mostly cheap and old equipment and the Russians don't use that sort of night vision equipment I think, so... confused_o.gif Well maybe as an extra who knows biggrin_o.gif

Great news mate - Can't wait to try them!

Stew

Bar.jpg

"Let me repeat myself: you've had enough."

A portly Cameron McDonald, scarred from Vietnam, has trouble in his bar again.

Wow mate! wow_o.gif

What a nice addon... as Bravo6 said: eu gosto wink_o.gif

Looking good man! biggrin_o.gif Getting it now. Can't wait to get HD weapons again, make for good stress relief killing grounds after a bad day at work! Keep up the good work! later.

Very good  thumbs-up.giftounge2.gif

Amazing textures and great weapons, ty pistols.gif

I'm looking forward for the next release pistols.gif

looking impressive smile_o.gif

Great! Excellent job!!!

WONDERFUL TEXTURES AND MODELS!!!!

Please make other things in same quality!!!!

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Other weapons!!!!! You're great!!! notworthy.gif

Best units I've seen since the Nogovan pack, can't wait for the "heavy" version.

Some optics and vehicles would be great too, RACs doesn't have any tanks!

Granted, landrovers are durable, but even a against a tracked incendiary device like the T72, I wouldn't recommend them.

Best units I've seen since the Nogovan pack, can't wait for the "heavy" version.

Some optics and vehicles would be great too, RACs doesn't have any tanks!

Granted, landrovers are durable, but even a against a tracked incendiary device like the T72, I wouldn't recommend them.

M60A3 would fit RACS perfectly, maybe an M551 Sheridan also.

As Airdefence a M730 Chaparral.

200px-Chaparral_Mim-72.jpg

The Lance for missle attacks.

lance2.jpg

Allmost all out of service of the Us forces, so possibly sold to RACS.

Indeed, or a Centurion, I think those were massively exported? Always liked the look of those things. Too bad no one ever worked on the old OFP version.

The snipers rifle doesnt have a scope. wow_o.gif

That, and the handguns firing sound is really low.

Just my 2 nitpicks. smile_o.gif

Indeed, or a Centurion, I think those were massively exported? Always liked the look of those things. Too bad no one ever worked on the old OFP version.

Yes, over 15 countries use/used the Centurion tank.

Racs also could have this tank in use but modified to their needs. (extra armor, improved turret, etc.)

Well about the vehicles... Vxr you want to make one of those models? biggrin_o.gif You know me, I made two models in my life first an horrible M249 and second a terrible G3.

Quote[/b] ]The snipers rifle doesnt have a scope. wow_o.gif

I know it's on purpose, it's the cheapest sniper rifle I found and it had no scope by the price I got it biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]That, and the handguns firing sound is really low.

Indeed that definitely wasn't on purpose it was me trying to make the same pitch for the sounds to avoid sound problems and I made **** on that one, sorry tounge2.gif I'll fix it in the next update wink_o.gif

Well about the vehicles... Vxr you want to make one of those models?  biggrin_o.gif You know me, I made two models in my life first an Horrible M249 and second a terrible G3.

haha, well.. We will discuss on msn about it on msn biggrin_o.gif