Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Player looking for Squad/Clan

Name: Mark Starkiller

Timezone: GMT+1

Experience: I am new to arma2, played operation flashpoint. I'm used to using teamspeak/ventrilo and chain of command.

Microphone: Yes

Looking for: Looking for a organized combined arms squad with lot of active members. I like pvp...

Desired Position: Doesnt really matter, i was good with chopers in bf2 :P.

Name: Batoa

Timezone: GMT-7

Experience: ArmA for maybe two weeks, dabbling in SP, have not yet tried MP. Fooled around with editor. Non-realistic FPS experience: pretty extensive, but Unreal takes the cake.

Looking for: Active North American unit. At this point, I'm willing to see whats out there.

Desired Position: Rifleman/Recon/Saboteur (I enjoy scout work. But not marksman work.)

Also- hello! I so far love ArmA, but feel I am missing out on the *true* experience (not having dabbled in MP at all).

Name: Ali Miller

Timezone: GMT+0

Experience: Arma Since released (never played online tho till recently)

Looking for: a decent US/UK based team who focuses on realism and tactics

Desired Position: anywhere

Hello Ali.

ROMEO 2.5 is UK based 'platoon' that's focused on realism and tactics since ArmA1, hasn't done us any harm so far. :P

Check our forums, PM me for TeamSpeak details and with any questions you've got.

Damn, just noticed this is the ArmA1 section. I take it you haven't moved into ArmA2?

Edited by Daniel

Hello everyone I am starting my own clan here shortly. I working on the website now http://2ndrecongroup.com I'm currently deployed in Iraq got a few months left. Then I'll have everything up full swing. I will be getting a server in the next week or two so people start to see it. I will be doing a realisum unit w/ rank ect. Any questions join the website http://2ndrecongroup.com, add me on xfire puppet09878, or email me here.

Edited by tuocs

Hello everyone I am starting my own clan here shortly. I working on the website now http://the2ndreconnancegroup.com I'm currently deployed in Iraq got a few months left. Then I'll have everything up full swing. I will be getting a server in the next week or two so people start to see it. I will be doing a realisum unit w/ rank ect. Any questions join the website http://the2ndreconnancegroup.com or add me on xfire puppet09878.

Joined. Ex-SF operator here. :)

Name: Flaxpants (+ two other rookies- 3 people total)

Timezone: GMT+6/7

Experience: Myself, a little in Arma2, though two of us experienced gamers, the third not.

Looking for: Obviously a group or individuals who are serious about playing the game as it should be played, who can accomodate us as we all are interested to learn the finer points of Arma and play in a cohesive team. Interested in co-op stuff but happy with whatever. We can play weeknights. (GMT +6/7)

Desired Position: Infantry, assault and MG. Happy with a tank as well.

^... come to our [2DRG] Bootcamp server tonight from 9pm to 11pm Thailand time! :) We are in the same time zone so connection should be very smooth! :)

Looking for a UK based squad Arma2 I like to play as part of a team I prefer sniper but can fit in to most positions.

Cant bring you much as little bit of website knowledge,teamspeak and forum but thats about it mapmaking is just not my thing !!!

Name: King Pyrrhus

Timezone: Eastern US

Experience: Arma 1 and other FPS

Looking for: Just looking for a clan that can be serious while in game but is more laid back while not in game.

Desired Position: Anything, just want people to play with

We are not a clan and we dont take part in any PvP activites, however we are a Global Gaming Group and have 2 ArmA II servers, as well as a Teamspeak 3 Server, running permanently. We have members from all over the globe, with varying levels of skill, including military, serving and non-serving and we just love the taking part of Co-Op and having a good laugh.

We only take on regulars that have been around for a month or so and use Team Speak 3, We do this so we can understand how you play and get on with the other guys.

So if you feel this is for you, take a look at our website, WWW.Suicidesquad.co.uk, then join us on either ArmA II server and Teamspeak 3 server 217.146.93.108:9987.

Hey guys. I've been around here for a little while now, but now posting for the first time. I have been playing ArmA: Gold for quite a while now, and think I have a pretty good grasp on the game. Been loving ArmA 2 and OA, but I don't own those yet( I have to play them at my friends house ). I have been looking into multiplayer recently, but have really never played online with my PC. Now, the 360 is a different story, but I got sick of all the crap people liked to play. But this game is different that anything on the Xbox, and I would like to go into it with people who know what they are doing, can show me a few things that maybe I don't know, and understand and use TEAMWORK. I am tired of the Rambo Style gaming, I like to try to think tactically. All in all I am looking to get to know the online portion of ArmA and soon ArmA 2 better. If anybody is up for a game of "Teach the Noob" Let me know. Thanks to everyone here.

Name: Novacheck

Timezone: Eastern GMT-5

Experience: ArmA:Gold ; ArmA 2 ; ArmA 2:OA ; Most Tom Clancy games ; You have to ask me for the rest, it's pretty extensive

Microphone: Kinda. Will be purchasing a real one soon.

Nova, I've been on Arma 1 for a few months now, but played OFP:CWC for about a year. I came over from 360, like you, due to the terrible games on the system these days. Needless to say, Arma is the experience I was looking for and more. I've been studying this stuff for a while, so I feel like I finally know everything about Arma, and a heck of a lot about editing. I'd be very pleased to show you everything I know. In return, I'd just like to get some tactical gaming in, and/or some editing teamwork/mission exchanges.

I'm on Steam, so I have an account there. If your not on Steam, we can link up through TeamSpeak. I look forward to gaming with you :)

Hey guys. I've been around here for a little while now, but now posting for the first time. I have been playing ArmA: Gold for quite a while now, and think I have a pretty good grasp on the game. Been loving ArmA 2 and OA, but I don't own those yet( I have to play them at my friends house ). I have been looking into multiplayer recently, but have really never played online with my PC. Now, the 360 is a different story, but I got sick of all the crap people liked to play. But this game is different that anything on the Xbox, and I would like to go into it with people who know what they are doing, can show me a few things that maybe I don't know, and understand and use TEAMWORK. I am tired of the Rambo Style gaming, I like to try to think tactically. All in all I am looking to get to know the online portion of ArmA and soon ArmA 2 better. If anybody is up for a game of "Teach the Noob" Let me know. Thanks to everyone here.

Name: Novacheck

Timezone: Eastern GMT-5

Experience: ArmA:Gold ; ArmA 2 ; ArmA 2:OA ; Most Tom Clancy games ; You have to ask me for the rest, it's pretty extensive

Microphone: Kinda. Will be purchasing a real one soon.

if u want to be the best join the SAS!

more info

http://sasregiment.proboards.com/

http://forums.bistudio.com/group.php?groupid=154

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Nova, I've been on Arma 1 for a few months now, but played OFP:CWC for about a year. I came over from 360, like you, due to the terrible games on the system these days. Needless to say, Arma is the experience I was looking for and more. I've been studying this stuff for a while, so I feel like I finally know everything about Arma, and a heck of a lot about editing. I'd be very pleased to show you everything I know. In return, I'd just like to get some tactical gaming in, and/or some editing teamwork/mission exchanges.

I'm on Steam, so I have an account there. If your not on Steam, we can link up through TeamSpeak. I look forward to gaming with you :)

if u want to be the best join the SAS!

more info

http://sasregiment.proboards.com/

http://forums.bistudio.com/group.php?groupid=154

the USAT 82nd Airborne is recruiting for Arma 1 and the USAT 101st is recruiting for Arma 2 CO and OA.

We have experienced training and we make our own maps to our liking for Arma 1 and arma 2 well they are really good for training and game play they have a rank WO1 which when you join you will be that rank which means your in training to play with the 101st same thing with the 82nd

recruiments

-17+ or 15-16 if you are mature

-have a microphone

-willing to take constructive criticism and orders

-we are very easygoing and a fun clan

contact me for info on either of USATs clans

Hi all,

I am now looking for a active clan to play with, im based in Stockholm, Sweden and i am on everyday. (GMT +1).

I really want to get into a CTI clan, a clan who play tournaments, matches etc. I only use snipers and SMAAW as Secondary weapon. I am really good with tanks and also a great commander and pilot.

Some facts about me:

Name: Oscar

Based: Stockholm, Sweden

Microphone: YES

How long have you played Arma: sense it has been released

Have you ever used TS3, Ventrilo, Mumle: i have used TS3, Ventrilo and Mumble before.

Have a nice day!

Steam: malmquist93

Hey guys!

I've just started playing ARMA II and i must say, this game is great!

It left a great impression on me when i first started playing it.

Info about myself:

IRL Name: Andreas Olsen ( Call me Andy )

InGame Name: Andreas^^ ( Callsign: Ryolitt/Ryo )

Mic: Yes, ofc

Teamspeak / Ventrilo / Skype / ETC: I've got Teamspeak 3, VT and Skype. I also own a TS3 server

Nationality: Norwegian ( Norway )

Able to speak english: Oh yes! My best subject at school!

Prefered role in ARMA II: Sniper / Anti-Vehicle

PM me for TS3 server info

Cheers!

~Ryolitt

Hi there. Im looking for realism clan to join around europe or if possible other that accepts europeans?

Here is my info:

Xfire:Takeda0

Nationality:Poland

Microphone:Yes

VOIP (TS OR VENT): Yes

And here is about me:

Im 16 as wrote about and im mature enough :P I love playing games and doing realism stuff thats why Im looking for a clan in ArmA because it has realism in it already so you dont need any modding like in other games, anyways I was in realism clan in BF2 Project Reality and I loved it but times comes that clan had to disband and so Im looking for further fun and awesomeness in other clans but cannot find any atm. Im calm person and I dont go rage when people insult me or what every they want to get me annoyed or angry, in other words I don't give a f**** what they do because I will just smile ^^.

Need any more info? add me on xfire: takeda0

Just got reinforcements and am looking to join a UK clan

Info on me.

Call sign - Passey

Location - UK

Nationality - British

Language - English

Mic - Yes

Age - 22

Prefered roles - sniper / infantry.

Xfire - Passey.

Have played cod / Battlefield, anything else pm me or just add me to xfire.