Sign in to follow this  
bk1276

camnets

Nice nets smile_o.gif

Here is an ArmedAssault.info Mirror to these addons :

DOWNLOAD - US Camo Nets (RC 02) - [1 MB] from Armedassault.info

Code : <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> DOWNLOAD - US Camo Nets (RC 02) - [1 MB] from Armedassault.info

DOWNLOAD - UK Camo Nets (RC 02) - [1,62 MB] from Armedassault.info

Code :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> DOWNLOAD - UK Camo nets (v RC 02) - [1,62 MB] from Armedassault.info

And here is the news to your latest release :

Click here to get to the US + UK Como Net (RC2) news from ArmedAssault.info

Code :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Click here to get to the US + UK Como Net (RC2) news from ArmedAssault.info

And last but not least, your personal profile where all of your stuff is listed (if you want to add some more info simply PM me)

updated page 01

uk + us nets (rc03)

uk + us hangers (rc02)

will add all mirrors after my dinner

bk1276

Frontpaged at the Armaholic.com homepage.

The Armaholic.com download page for the Camo Netting US RC03 can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1256

The Armaholic.com download page for the Camo Netting UK RC03 can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1264

The Armaholic.com download page for the Hangers Netting US RC02 can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1268

The Armaholic.com download page for the Hangers Netting UK RC02 can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1269

Thanks for informing us bk1276  thumbs-up.gif

Thanks for the update bk1276! With RC3 AI can't see thru the cammo nets but now they are 100% bulletproof, i.e you can't shoot thru the fabric from either side (nor from large door openings). Maybe it's possible to give the cammo nets the same properties as a regular ArmA tent since they aren't bulletproof?

Since my knowledge about 3D modelling is very limited I don't know if it's possible but it would be great if the view geometry LOD didn't block the AI LOS 100% everywhere and instead give the AI some "peek holes" in the net sides and especially in door openings.

Maybe forming the view blocking object like a thin sheet and place them kinda sloppy on the cammo nets sides and deliberate make some "holes" where AI can see thru?

Looking forward to future versions!

/KC

Here is the ArmedAssault.info Mirror to these addons :

DOWNLOAD - US Camo Nets (RC 03) - [1,21 MB] from Armedassault.info

Code : <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> DOWNLOAD - US Camo Nets (RC 03) - [1,21 MB] from Armedassault.info

DOWNLOAD - UK Camo Nets (RC 03) - [2,74 MB] from Armedassault.info

Code :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> DOWNLOAD - UK Camo nets (v RC 03) - [2,74 MB] from Armedassault.info

DOWNLOAD - US Camo Hangar Nets (RC 02) - [522 kB] from Armedassault.info

Code : <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> DOWNLOAD - US Camo Hangar Nets (RC 02) - [522 kB] from Armedassault.info

DOWNLOAD - UK Camo Hangar Nets (RC 02) - [1,21 MB] from Armedassault.info

Code :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> DOWNLOAD - UK Camo Hangar Nets (v RC 02) - [1,21 MB] from Armedassault.info

And here is the news to your latest release :

Click here to get to the US + UK Como Net (RC2) news from ArmedAssault.info

Code :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Click here to get to the US + UK Como Net (RC2) news from ArmedAssault.info

And last but not least, your personal profile where all of your stuff is listed (if you want to add some more info simply PM me)

KeyCat

thanks for comment am working on it 85% sorted hopefully saturday

bk1276

Don't want to stress you bk1276, just wonder how it goes?

/KC

don't forget to open your old version mission files and remove under section (when you throw away the older Rksl_WLDNets.pbo)

addOns[]=

and

addOnsAuto[]=

the Rksl_WLDnets entry either edit it to "RKSL_Nets",

or remove the entry

i figured this out after cursing at the addon maker for not makeing it compatible tounge2.gif

but it seems its just a small thing to do....

i love these nets so keep up the work and remember to put those small changes in the readme

update

major update (retaged)

view blocks with holes

(sorry for delay combination of not well and and i thought i hade posted it)

bk1276

Frontpaged at the Armaholic.com homepage.

The Armaholic.com download page for the Camo Netting US RC04 can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1256

The Armaholic.com download page for the Camo Netting UK RC04 can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1264

The Armaholic.com download page for the Hangers Netting US RC03 can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1268

The Armaholic.com download page for the Hangers Netting UK RC03 can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1269

big thanks to Big

for armaholic.com updated links

bk1276

Thanks for the update bk1276! Just did a quick test with some of the nets and they still seems to be 100% bulletproof, maybe that is still on your "todo" list?

/KC

guys i put the .pbo files in my addons folder but i cant seem to find them in thw mission editor under any name? what menu do you guys select them from?

KeyCat

will get on to that tommorow its finding that happy medium

narct

Quote[/b] ]guys i put the .pbo files in my addons folder but i cant seem to find them in thw mission editor under any name? what menu do you guys select them from?

side empty

us uk nets hanger nets

bk1276

may i ask for complete pack archive (all files in one)?

can you please keep the PBO names the same from now on instead of changing it around every update ?

older missions are getting screwed up like this (as mentioned before)

i can edit a large portion of my mission files to use the new PBO names (AGAIN.. pistols.gif )

i like the updates as it gets better everytime BUT KEEP THOSE DARN PBO NAMES THE SAME PLEASE !!!!

tounge2.gif

supergruntsb78

Quote[/b] ]can you please keep the PBO names the same from now on  instead of changing it around every update ?

older missions are getting screwed up like this (as mentioned before)

i can edit a large portion of my mission files to use the new PBO names  (AGAIN..   )

i like the updates as it gets better everytime BUT KEEP THOSE DARN PBO NAMES THE SAME  PLEASE !!!!

the pbo's were changed because of the re-tag

sorry for the inconveniance

bk1276

will get on to that tommorow its finding that happy medium

Good news! Take your time...

/KC

KeyCat

sorry about this i thought i had fixed them and i had BUT being the idiot and forgetfull git that iam

when i re-taged the files i posted the backups and not the current ones.(will post upto date ones sunday (pm/uk time) promise)

Dwarden

Quote[/b] ]may i ask for complete pack archive (all files in one)?

will do that at the same time

yours

the idiot and forgetfull git

bk1276