Sign in to follow this  
UgolSkosa

-= OTK Collection. Part-1 =-

OTK Collection is represents missions pack.

The choice of missions is carried out through the user menu with the brief description of mission and a small preview clip.

Number of missions: 4.

Kind of game: Single.

Addons: Civilians.pbo DOWNLOAD CIVILIANS

Intro: Yes.

Outro: Yes.

Voices: Russian.

Size: ~8mb.

Contents:

"Red Factor" - [OTK]Huligane

"Unfinished business" - [OTK]Wass

"Operation Chameleon" - [OTK]Sansey aka UgolSkosa

"Saving monarch" - [OTK]Loktew

Thanks to translators to English: smoke52, StumbleR and binkster.

Links: DOWNLOAD OTK-COLLECTION

ARMAHOLIC LINK

To use, extract packs .pbo file into your Arma\Campaigns folder.

Extract Civilians.pbo into your Arma\Addons folder.

We recommend you to remove all unofficial addons, exept "civilian.pbo", before play this missions pack.

Have fun! smile_o.gif

wow.

just completed the first mission (Red Factor). awesome!

great job, please give us more!!!!

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]great job, please give us more!!!!

We have something else waiting translation. And a little more in development smile_o.gif

We'll see at reaction on this forum.

any link on civilians.pbo? there're no others pbo's except missions in this archive crazy_o.gif

I have just played the first one in the pack, and enjoyed it alot. Good work!

Thanks for a response. Play in all four. All of them different - one dynamical as Red Factor and Saving monarch. Others - thoughtful as the Chameleon and business.

wow I tried all of them and all I can say is that I cant believe I didnt see this thread before banghead.gif

amazing all of you guys are extremly skilled cant wait for part-2 pistols.gifthumbs-up.gif

BTW the mission selection is great idea but it doesnt work if you have a saving in one mission and want to play another one but it is not your fault I think.

keep up the good work

thank you smile_o.gif

Part 2 is actually ready, but it still waiting for testing and translate.

First of all, we release part 2 on russian forum, will check it for errors and unworking game logic. Will correct this troubles, and than, we ask here to translate it.

And, with mission pack "part 2", we planing release here campaign "GLORIA" from bkmz.

very great missions! wow, has immersion and danger feeling! thanks. these are the kind of missions that give the in action feeling ArmA needs.

really eager for next series from you guys!

Yep, this is the best mission-pack I've seen distributed on these message-boards since ArmA went through its "Gold" status. Nice to see our foreign friends left some positive comments and highly appreciated your works.

-------

Greetz, NSX.

Just did the 1st mission, very good , although the airport got taken 10 secs after I got there , a bit late as usual biggrin_o.gif

Some damn fine missions here!

Wow, really polished and emotionally charged. Can't wait for more.

Best missions out for Arma i loved the putting down of a rebellion felt like something straight out from Sky News.

tnx smile_o.gif

Part 2 is released on russian forums. You can download it here, but it in russian only, so you didn't undestand any words and missions task.

If some one want to help us with translating, write PM to me, or UgolSkosa

I just have to say that this is great to play your missions. Right now I can't wait for "Gloria" campaign to be translated to English. I played both mission packs and all missions are just great. The part that you trap the choppers in "Gambit" and take all of them down with Strellas was absolutely perfect- tense and frightening! I kept playing it because it was so fun. and the battle after that? damn, that was one of the best battles I had in OFP or ArmA, because it was a battle for survival more than anything else. I was so glad to get to base and almost broke down mentaly when I found out that the chopper's fuel pump is broken and that I have to fight again to protect it.

I had lots of more great moments like that in OTK missions and I don't want to spoil it for any of the readers, so I'll just say- download and play it NOW, because this kind of quality missions is the reason why you bought this game.

OTK team- Thanks a lot for your missions and keep up the good work, remember that a lot of players are just waiting for your missions to come out!