Sign in to follow this  
binkster

MFCTI Beta Download

Thanx for your work binkster. I like this MFCTI too much.

But for now it is a big problem to find some server in Lobby...

And I have no chanses to test it with some people... icon_rolleyes.gif

it will be the best to host this mod on some Dedicated server for 24 hours smile_o.gif)

After I release latest fix ill leave my server open all day

I just need bug, comments posted that can help me.

My server is good but my internet is not. My server will run 50fps all game but not sure how bandwidth will do at 256kb/s lol.

1.We host MFCTI and try play on one side... (no AI on other side), and comander dont see a Build Menu. I dont know if This a Bug or not...

2. Im alone at the server, already build Barracks and Light Vehicles Factory... Trying to build "M2 Machine Gun" (100$wink_o.gif and nothing happenig. The same thing with "Tank Traps" for 50$ price smile_o.gif

3. "M2 Station" is builded ok, But, how i can rotate it? It always placed for one side... The same thing with others buildings.

Question: If i kill all enemy presense in a little city, im must stay in this city and hold it, or i`m can left it uncovered?

Why I should hold the city?

Im recieving money for this or not?

@Sukhoi This happened in ofp mfcti as well, you have to have one ai aond one ai commander to see build menu. If this is a bug then it was in ofp mfcti as well.

For the m2 sounds like you have old addon. PEOPLE do this all the time. When you redownload mission/addon you need to overwrite existing addon. I update addon every new beta release.

Placement is a problem for now. Have to wait for BIS to have a patch that fixes setpos in mp.

You dont have to stay in city to keep getting money. But remember if a memeber of your side is in the town you GET MORE MONEY. So its smart to take town and leave 1 ai. You basically get double pay for just having an ai in green circle.

thnx for your answers. And about versions.... smile_o.gif first version for Arma what I downloaded was beta 6.0 wink_o.gif so, im not sure is problem with M2, in files Overwritten... but, im download it again and check one more time.

Current Version MFCTI Beta 0.63  (decided to move the decimal)

Additions

-Su34LGB

-AKS74PSO

-KSVK (East bad ass Sniper Rifle)

-M107 (West bad ass Sniper Rifle)

-mfcti116M16 (modified bis m16 with better recoil and load time.)

-Enabled Gps with soldiers. (You can press left ctrl for large gps toggle. or right ctrl for small gps to turn it on and to turn it off. Depending on your settings.

So is the Join In Progress a BIS error or a CTI error because its tough have played 3 hours and members want to join and we have to restart.

JIP is a mfcti error. Need an expert to help out with that.

There are like 1624 publicVariables in mfcti. Not sure which to send to the player connecting...

no error just needs to be added in

im sure MF will have JIP eventully

RTS4 has JIP working well but JIP has its down fall to people can join west play a bit then disco then reconnect Diff name to the east side....

i think i will like the none JIP version to many idiots out there that will ruin the game

I agree with Russin. It will ruin more games... We may need to keep a ban list for all mfcti servers for people like this. Once things like this happen I will ban Ip ranges on my server.

Good point Russin but for CTI coop whores like DK we could lock our server and have many member join one side.

Has anyone tried disabling the AI then join up in a disabled spot to see if that will work?

binkster anyway to use the method Karr used on the RTS4 for JIP?

There are like 1624 publicVariables in mfcti. Not sure which to send to the player connecting...

so if it are public variables, that should be send all, i think

New Version uploaded dont build east wall lol. Will fix that shortly

Veiled one to test the mission is one with a bug. At one moment all players one it chart of the plays under the eyes but impossible to return to the part.

so if it are public variables, that should be send all, i think

But not all variables are needed for the player so it would waste resources when a player connects.

Anyway its work in progress, and it's going good. It is nice biggrin_o.gif

Veiled one to test the mission is one with a bug. At one moment all players one it chart of the plays under the eyes but impossible to return to the part.

what do you mean that makes no sence to me wink_o.gif

Nice work, but is 3 things that I don't like so far.

- The debug text, please tell me how to disable.

- Bases are to close. (I will change that myself.)

- Starting locations(See picture.)

ArmA_CTI.jpg

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

@Lee_H._Oswald

The debuging only happens on server I will turn that off before final release.  The buildings being built by ai will be changed as well when Bis fix setpos and setdir mp bugs.

You only see the debuging when u play over LAN.

The starting positions are random and there are about 20 or so cant really remember.  There are many to change for the AI, places like this need to be changed.  

I plan to make a second mfcti with the RHS hind that was released.  Ive tested it and it is nice.  Ill wait untill the patch it.  They said they already were working on some bug fixes.

Maybe try flushing your DNS cache:

Click start, run, type CMD and click ok...

in the dos prompt type ipconfig/flushdns

you should get a message confirming it was flushed, now try the download link again.