Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact releases: AH-64A and CH-47D

@NorthStorm: Please do not post pics larger than 100kb. Thanks!

Are you sure that you have the latest MAP_Misc?

wink_o.gif

I guess. I have the 1.02. What i did, i created a folder in the main directory of ArmA by naming it @Mapfact and in it, i have a folder name AddOns. I placed the 4 .pbo files including the misc. after, i put the mission pbo and all of the mission folders that came with the misc and the Air Map in the mission folder of the game.

Next, in the ArmA Launcher, i created @Mapfact in it and paste the directory of the folder. D:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\@Mapfact

Sorry if the language seems to be confuse. I'm a french Canadian so, explaining in detail that kind of problem is a little bit hard.

Hope that someone will be able to show me the way b'cause usually, i'm able to do that my self but right now, i'm lost.

in Arma Launcher under Dir put only "@Mapfact"

not " D:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\@Mapfact"

without Quotes of course....and It'll work

I don`t see any new units in the editor. What i am doing wrong for god sake!!!

In the Arma main folder, i created a folder name @Mapfact, in it i have a folder name Addons and in it i have the .pbo map_air, map_sounds, map_weap and MAP_Misc.

I'm using the ArmA Launcher for the mods

Do i need something else?

NorthStorm , I have the exact same problem as you.

I have the latest everything. 1.05 patch, latest MAP_Misc. I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried mod folders, I've tried putting addons in the default Addons folder. Nothing.

I'm beginning to think patching was a bad idea. The only thing I like about it is the new Harrier sound and STOVL capability. Otherwise, all it's done for me is made the game run worse than it did before, and stop me from using any addons  sad_o.gif

And I've never used or had to use any launchers so I don't see why I should start now huh.gif

I reinstalled the game and before applying the patch (i`m with version 1.04) i tried again to run that Mapfact addon and, i still don`t have anything!!!!

I`m reinstalling the game again because i forgot to delete the ArmA folder in my documents.

I will keep you posted.

I`m a little disapointed with the support that i`m having right now from the ArmA community. I tought that more poeples would had help us. sad_o.gif

you say

Quote[/b] ]I'm using the ArmA Launcher for the mods

is this a community made launcher ?

or you mean you are using the normal arma exe on desktop ?

if so can you right click it and and then click properties

and in the space marked target there is some text copy and paste

that here.

also you are sure you have modfolder named @mapfact and inside that you have folder named addons and inside that the .pbo`s

for the next version of the CH47, could we get updated textures and maybe more weapons?

like 2 door gunners and maybe even a rear ramp gunner biggrin_o.gif

At first this is the "AH64 Addon" and the CH-47 was only a small surprise.

So most of our energy is going into the Apache-Fix as sample speed etc.

Some reported Bugs are also fixed in the upcomming Apache-Fix.

After bringing other Types of AH64 we will go on with CH-47 so if there are people who have done new textures-sets with their "OLD -Systems" feel free to inform Marco.

For us the actual textures are not so BAD that we have to do more work than needed.

We have some good internal cocpit texturesets but they are comming after new tools are out.

We do not plan any textureupdates with the old-tools.

Ahhhhhh! I finally made it work!!!!

I have to say that Map Air and Map Misc are top notch work.

My hat goes off for the team who made those.

Shashman, what i did is, uninstall the game and most important, deleted the ArmA folder in my documents, reinstall, patch with THE GOOD PATCH!!! Stupid me, i patched the game before with the international version instead of the EU. edit the target in my shortcut (now it look like this: "D:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=@Mods -nosplash ) without those ( )

And now, everything is good.\

It`s gonna be a great day i guess....

yay.gif

Your addOn is very interesting because it use lot type of weapons, and all the base we used on our old OFP AddON.

So it will be great if you agree to show us the config. It will be for us an exemple to see what is change since OFP.

Nb : I have try to see it with PBOdecryptor without sucess.

So please, could you create a link to the config file?

Thank's for this help for all that want to update their OFP AddOn to AA.

Please use the tool from kegetys-tools this should run

i found a bug!

when entering a EMPTY helo u get this german error message

and im outside of the helo .

If i make a AI in the helo, everything works fine...

if i make an map with the helo as player, it also works ok.

it seems that empty helo's cant be entered due to this error.

I am having the same error, when on a multiplayer server or on a map created by me I get the German message: "Ihnen fehlt die entsprechende ausbildung" which I have very roughly translated to mean I am not of the right rank or training level?

I am a pilot and that should be all that is needed? my other team mates on the multiplayer server have no issues even when we swap postions before spawning.

Any suggestions? help.gif

"Ihnen fehlt die entsprechende ausbildung" means "You don't have pilot-skills" make sure you are a Pilot in game. Is Crewcheck activ, so only this classes can enter the Copper "SoldierWPilot" , "SoldierEPilot" , "SoldierGPilot"

regreetz

Marco

There are four pilot positions and I have selected all of them, yet still i am unable to get in mapfact helos

Also when creating a map I can only fly the AH64 and CH47 when I create the helo with me as pilot, if however I have an empty helo and then make me a pilot (even of high rank) I still am not able to get in the helo

There's a video released showing some features of the next version:

Get it from mapfact.net! smile_o.gif

Amazing stuff guys. Really great work, I am looking forward to the update. thumbs-up.gif

Thanks. BTW, forgot to post the triple head pic here... linky. wink_o.gif

*closes mouth*  

*utters inintelligible monosybillic responses*

No words...  So well put together.  Absolutely beautiful.

Holy cow.

There's a video released showing some features of the next version:

Get it from mapfact.net! smile_o.gif

Great, and that helps me how?

I still can't use them, no matter how good they look. I even created a new profile.

@USAV005

or creat a trigger with this in the Initline

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">MAP_NO_Crew = true

regreetz

Marco

Guys, can you help me with this one - I can see the Apaches - but where can I find the Apache Wreck in the editor? I can't seem to see it

Cheers guys

Stew wink_o.gif