Sign in to follow this  
jaan665

WW2 Aircrafts and tanks!

Just wanted to know if any1 is out there doing some tanks and aircrafts of WW2 for ArmA

I really wanna see Spitfire,P-51 Mustang,Messerschmit,Junkers

And from tanks Tiger,Jagdpanzer,Sherman

Thx :P

I think WWIIEC plans WWII projects for ArmA. Also LIB Mod make WWII projects for ArmA in future too.

And of course...Invsion44 MOD

I hope it smile_o.gif

for the moment, we (ww2ec) don't have plans for Arma, our priority is the release of caen 44 for ofp. smile_o.gif

No request for F4U Corsair or Pacific planes!

for the moment, we (ww2ec) don't have plans for Arma, our priority is the release of caen 44 for ofp. smile_o.gif

Oh come on, arma is the future.

Start migrating now pls thumbs-up.gif

Many new players like me don't own ofp nor will we buy it

biggrin_o.gif

Oh come on, arma is the future.

Start migrating now pls  thumbs-up.gif

Many new players like me don't own ofp nor will we buy it

biggrin_o.gif

And scrap 95% of the work thats already complete, that can'[t be converted to ArmA (yet), such as units and the like. Good thinking Batman! icon_rolleyes.gif

Just wanted to know if any1 is out there doing some tanks and aircrafts of WW2 for ArmA

Oh and to answer your question. Yes I am doing WW2 planes for Arma, unfortunately none from your list

Oh and to answer your question. Yes I am doing WW2 planes for Arma, unfortunately none from your list

Serious? But those are the main ones... Could you at some point do them? smile_o.gif

EDIT: Oh, right, you're working on the pacific front. Just read your sig. Never mind, then.

But i think there was somekind of a Mustang maybe not p-51 in the Pacific Theatre biggrin_o.gif

me109.jpg

tounge2.gif

I'll try to transfer my old Spitfire over to ArmA. If that goes OK, I've also got this:

bb.jpg

But i think there was somekind of a Mustang maybe not p-51 in the Pacific Theatre biggrin_o.gif

Aaaand unless you're talking about the horses or the car, what sorta Mustang you have in mind then? icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, there were some (actually quite many as far as I know) Mustangs and P-47s in the Pacific thearer, but propably the more famous stuff used was the US Navy "Cats" and Corsairs. Although AFAIK, most of the stuff USAAF, Navy and USMC had did fly in the Pacific, too, and with fair bit of effort to the war. From others... Spitfires and Seafires flew, atleast.

Great job, VXR... Trenchfoots or...? If it is, modify the nose a bit, doesn't look as streamlined as the G model. biggrin_o.gif

Love that FW!

Aaaand unless you're talking about the horses or the car, what sorta Mustang you have in mind then?  icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, there were some (actually quite many as far as I know) Mustangs and P-47s in the Pacific thearer, but propably the more famous stuff used was the US Navy "Cats" and Corsairs. Although AFAIK, most of the stuff USAAF, Navy and USMC had did fly in the Pacific, too, and with fair bit of effort to the war. From others... Spitfires and Seafires flew, atleast.

Great job, VXR... Trenchfoots or...? If it is, modify the nose a bit, doesn't look as streamlined as the G model. biggrin_o.gif

Love that FW!

No, It is not the creation of trenchfoot. It's made by Marcel but never released.

Back then I have edited the textures to a Afrikakorps version. Today I have received also the other textures.

Before this plane can be released there are some things that have to be done.

- All textures need to be UV mapped.

- Cockpit needs to be finished.

- Errors, Scripts need to be fixed.

The current model was imported by GranQ.

If it is, modify the nose a bit, doesn't look as streamlined as the G model.

It appears to be a Bf 109 E - although the wings look a bit

strange from this angle - a totally different airframe from

later Bf 109 models It looks nice though (and it'll be a great

ground target for the "L" Det SAS lads that I'm making

nener.gif )

Would be a great target, or the SAS will be a great target when the BF Flies wink_o.gif

Would be a great target, or the SAS will be a great target when the BF Flies  wink_o.gif

Nah, in my mission they'll be parked along the dispersal and

the boys'll drive along the runway at night and blow them

away. I may well include this Bf 109 (if you finish it) but I

also have some Italian planes planned for it.

To be sung to the tune of "Lilli Marlene":

"Drive onto an airfield,

thirty planes ahead.

Belching ammuniton

and filling them with lead

..."    wink_o.gif

That means we'll need a stuka to take care of those SAS boys. 1 ton of explosives should do the trick.

Let me clarify that a bit wink_o.gif

basically the plan is :

we're still working 100 % on OFP till our first release of the mod. By then we hope ArmA will have been patched well enough and the official tools or equivalent will be out so we can start looking into porting our first OFP release of the mod to ArmA.

Like jackal326 said it would be a massive waste for us to just quit OFP now and start working exclusively for ArmA...

But the day will come eventually

cheers

Fab