Sign in to follow this  
hoz

1.05 Slight Delay - Read News

Thats just not right, teasing us like that... lol I want that patch!

Suma said on page 5 of this thread that SP mission and campaign missions were actually updated in the previous patches, but that the changes just weren't included in the changelog.

get used to BIS humor.. learn to like or walk away smile_o.gif

Great news, cant wait for all the fixes and im also very happy that they seem to have worked on this placeholder uggly as hell menues.

BIS ftw! ^^

Marek or Suma said in another thread that SP mission and campaign missions were actually updated in the previous patches, but that the changes just weren't included in the changelog.

you mean 1.04? because 1.02 sure didn't do much good there...  whistle.gif

besides, it says "Version 1.05 new features and improvements since version 1.04".

Pretty sure it says in the changelog that every campaign mission was fixed and improved in some way.

Everyone's eagerly anticipating this BIS, good luck! smile_o.gif

get used to BIS humor.. learn to like or walk away smile_o.gif

I've been playing since OFP was first released, no way I'm gonna walk away now lol

I just want the patch

"ARMA WARS"

Episode 1.05

ATTACK OF THE PATCH

"...it has been a long time since the ArmA community enjoyed a unified battlefield. The evil BF2 DEVs did their best to keep the great game in pieces. But no more. And as the noble warriors prepare their rigs to download the divine patch, all-out war is about to begin in the galaxy..."

...man, the suspense is killing me...well, is killing my brain cells actually... banghead.gif

Carefull mates i already hear a moderator aproching with a bag full of coloured squares wink_o.gif

Carefull mates i already hear a moderator aproching with a bag full of coloured squares wink_o.gif

Pah, they gotta show some tolerance, during the last month they expected the same from us. And if they realy want to know what spamming here once meant then they should look for the "Cereal Thread" in the old forum!  tounge2.gif

Some URL betting ?

Maybe for you, but for me

htp://www.armedassault.com/downloads/VIParea/albertspecialdownloadserver/fastpath/104updateinstaller.exe

biggrin_o.gif

This is not spamming...we're just letting off some steam...enough to move a nuclear powered aircraft carrier actually...(hmmm, nice addon idea...maybe in 1.06?)

This sort of reminds me when the Invasion 1944 demo was going to be released, and it was slightly delayed due to uploading problems, their forums where spammed by people writing things like "u said it was goin' to be relesed today but then noo, u dont relese it, i hate you i44!!!11". It was quite funny.

yeah, the good 'ol I44 times inlove.gif

Still remember the I44 mini demo?

First time I'm happy to be at home sick from work!

Bring it on!!!

Off topic: Some asshat screwed up my cpu order so I won't get it today.....I'm a sad panda.

yay.gif

Its today oooo its today ooo  yay.gif

Roll on 1.5

for the 364th time: it's 1.05 icon_rolleyes.gif . 1.5 won't be here in a looooong time.

Hurray! at seeing update on update page...

crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif at seeing "coming soon".

Anyway:

Quote[/b] ]

• English subtitles enabled for Czech and German versions

What about Polish version? Hmm, as long as the menus are in english, the campaign can wait... I should have bought the German version instead tounge2.gif

Now to wait for BIS ( xmas_o.gif )

Btw, the forums seems a bit slow today - wonder why wink_o.gif

I read somewhere on these forums the update might be between 250 - 500 Mb .....  huh.gif

This could mean 1 thing: graphical content.

Looking forward towards the update.

Ok for the bananalovers:  yay.gif   yay.gif

I read somewhere on these forums the update might be between 250 - 500 Mb .....  huh.gif

This could mean 1 thing: graphical content.

why don't you take a look at that download link posted somewhere above? it says exactly how big the files will be and what will be changed. the change log has been available for a while now, there's no need to speculate anew.