Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Would like a civil reskin of the ural fuel truck! Could be useful as an insurgent bomb type vehicle........

Some things I would like to see in the game:

-in the map, instead of show textures, a satelite view whith zooming options.

-in the editor, to see & modify the gear of each unit like the in game menu. Would save a lot of time.

-An Apache replacing that weird american helicopter

-Animals and civilian moving arround the maps, as an addon that always auto loads.

-more mission templates like the ones that come in the game, but for addons or just different kind of objectives

That's it for now...

Quote[/b] ]-An Apache replacing that weird american helicopter

lol, you mean the Cobra?

Yes. I don't know if thats a real helicopter but i don't like it at all. Not only the controls but also the model biggrin_o.gif

fair enough, but yes, it's a real chopper - US Marines operate it.

its he latest ah-1z v3.

sexy beast. no weird chopper... smile_o.gif

Well I'd say that anything with enough firepower can classify as a sexy beast in this community. Don't mean it as a bad thing, not at all.

One more thing came back to my brain...

When on the map, double click creates a marker on that part of the map... it would be very useful if that marker could be seen as waypoint or something like that when you get out of the map view.

I request some units and weapons from Halo 1,2,3 biggrin_o.gif the marines only, not the chief or the covenant, ok you could make them if you like biggrin_o.gif but really i would like the UNSC marines from halo 1. if the helmet and the gear is impossible to make then i would just like the ones with the caps =) thank youuuu =) if you did understand anything

I've always been thinking of some sort of Bosnian war Total conversion. The terrain in Bosnia is almost exactly the same as the terrain in OFP. The weapons and vehicles have been done for the most part in other mods, so maybe a conversion/cooperation between mods could be done.

I'd like to know if UKF or anyone else are working on a UK Panther Command and Liaison Vehicle

(CLV) Light Armoured 4x4?

fclv11vq1.th.jpg

Edited by Zero_uk

I believe we have one at some stage of being worked on. It'll definately be on the plans.

Addons Request: rangefinder for the scope ARMEDASSAULT

I request a rangefinder for sniper M107 M24 Mk112 scope. If one knows the distance to target can act very quick, knowing the limits of one’s weapons and making a quick adaptation depending on the distance.

Entering the Edit mode it’s possible to view the distance of the targets. Surely an addons creator can implement, without difficulties, a rangefinder in the scope.

best regards

whistle.gif

After looking at the Australia thread heres my request:

An island of the UK. Wouldn't have to be to scale really, i suppose most important thing would be the look, feel, and atmosphere of my home island to be enough. Have some nice varying terrain to fight on to, from the mountainous terrain where i am up in wales to the urban sprawls around england and the highlands up Scotland.

Throw in one the zombie mods and we'd have a great 28 days later scenario! tounge2.gif

Are there any SAS operatives or IRA units made?

Ahem...the CIA have "operatives", the SAS have "troopers".

The Everon PIRA says "Top o' the mornin', so it is!"

ira2.jpgira1.jpg

As far as I know, there'll be no "Tiocfaidh ArmA" for

these, however.

just played call of duty 4 demo and was wondering if it was possible to get this kind of night vision google effect in arma ? this is how i want it since ofp.

A working bayonet... my suggestions is the model can be a rifle with bayonet...bayonet attack can be set up to be like a selection to grenade launcher...and when u click to use attack, attack is only effective at point blank?

However in OFP, the civil war mod had a bayonet that worked just by stabbing... just some ideas.. banghead.gif

Could someone for me and my clan convert the island of Porto to regular ArmA without the QG objects in it? I just think this would be great because of its smallness and the town looks great for CQB. But if not i understand thank you.

A good idea for an addon would be to reskin the dc3 and give it weapons and make it into the AC-47 Spooky and give it to the racs

article about it

forget about it - turrets are not supported for planes wink_o.gif

Really fun topic - i wonder if there're were acomplished requests ? smile_o.gifwhistle.gif