Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

GRAA modpack 2.0 and more

Sanctuary's GRAA Modpack release version 2.0

Note A : second post of this thread features the 2nd release : "Sanctuary's GRAA animation replacement pack" for the people not interested by the modpack but only by the anims (but you should note that the anims have been built for the GRAA modpack models, so they may look a lot better with the full version) .

Note B : a "light" version of the mod, not featuring the units and weapons replacement , but having the GRAA features and anims is available in the middle of this post.

Note C : the 6th bonus update, including the previous 5 is available in the end of this post.

snap037od4.jpg

Download Mirrors (any help to host this will be very appreciated) +/- 55mo

Filefront mirror

Sendspace mirror

OFP.info mirror - thanks to Rewan

OFP2 files mirror thanks to scotchsoldier

EDIT :

For people playing with SLX, do not use the SLX version of the config that can be found under the folder "SLX config" inside of the mod, but use this one instead

Bugfixed GRAA version of the SLX config

(the GRAA version of the ECP Config and the default GRAA Config are not affected and works correctly)

Changelog

-----------------

Quote[/b] ]Version 1.0

------------

First release

Version 2.0

------------

Second release

>>fixes<<

**FIXED : east and resistance crew helmet bug (HYK and RHS based) appearing in view when the unit was in vehicle.

**FIXED : east and west officers hat bug (both HYK and RHS based) appearing in view when the unit was in vehicle.

**FIXED : east spetsnaz (RHS based one) hat appearing in view when the unit was in vehicle.

**FIXED : various minor model fixes due to odolexplorer "mloding" bugs.

**FIXED : using wrong pbo reference for the new crouchwalk as i forgot one.

**FIXED : Camel pilots face bug

>>improvements<<

**IMPROVED : crouch walking while aiming is now subject to a higher aimdispersion to reflect that it is less easy to aim.

**IMPROVED : rolling animation should make the player tired after a while to avoid an abuse of it.

**IMPROVED : redone roll and leaning to interpolate with the new animation pack smoothly

**IMPROVED : player or AI cant kill themselves anymore while sprinting and unfortunately hitting the fire key like a crazy.

**IMPROVED : with AIAWARE enabled snipers,pilots,specops are more aware of surrounding than the already more "aware" regular units

>>additions<<

**ADDED : whole new animation replacement pack specially done for this, total rework of my prehistoric GR inspired one.

**ADDED : an ECP version so the mod can be played in the latest version of ECP.

**ADDED : an SLX version so the mod can be played with the latest version of SLX

**ADDED : option allowing running with the AT on shoulder on 5 directions, AI capable of running forward.

**ADDED : option to have a larger field of vision

>>removed<<

**REMOVED : the dma lean pack is removed as i made new roll and lean adapted to the new anim pack.

**REMOVED : Ti0n3r soundpack to cut down the download size, after all anyone can get the soundpack they want.

You can always find again the nice soundpack from Ti0n3r there :

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=52126

What is it

----------

In the same spirit of the simple and light on ressource infantry replacement pack "dma naval" or "dma army" modpacks, the GRAA modpack 2.0 is now released.

Features

---------

-options, you want to customise your game ? that's exactly what you will be able to do with the 20 options you can enable or disable to your liking from the config.cpp in a very simple and user friendly way.

That's the major feature of this modpack.

-every units, military or civilian are using the Llauma new head model, and so every face textures are replaced by new face textures or BIS reworked face textures to avoid the need of having the face scripts running and lowering performance, basically you have the good head without any performance hit or bad face in vehicle.

-totally new animation replacement pack made specifically for the units of the GRAA modpack, this comes alongh several additional animations linked to the mod options.

-Thanks to the options system, you have a choice on who replace who: choose between HYK ACU , HYK Woodland for the West side, RHS modern VDV and HYK OPFOR for the west side,

Williec Euro Res and Faceplant Civilians comes for the 2 other sides.and Earl weaponry comes very nicely for them.

Every models and sometime textures have been more or less tweaked and modified to give a lot more performance and to be more visual compatible with the anims than their original addon origin, while keeping the awesome nice looks of the original addons.

How to install

--------------

To install, extract the @GRAA mod folder (the one you find by opening the downloaded sancgraamod2.rar archive with WINRAR)

(If you do not have it already, i suggest you get WINRAR 3.62 there, "English WinRAR and RAR release" the trial is not really limited)

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Then put this @GRAA folder inside your OFP install directory.

Usually, it is there :

...Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\@GRAA

Now you can launch the game with the -mod=@GRAA in your shortcut to play, but i suggest you strongly to read the "OptionFAQ.txt" file to see how to setup your options in the config easily and customise your game.

If you have no idea on how to do add the -mod thing, just create a shortcut of your FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE

Once done, right click on it and select "Properties"

Look at the line near the word "Target" , you should see something like this at the end of the line

.....eration Flashpoint\FlashpointResistance.exe"

After the " , just add a space , type -NOSPLASH

Add another space and type -mod=@GRAA

So the end of the target line will look like this

.....eration Flashpoint\FlashpointResistance.exe" -NOSPLASH -mod=@GRAA

you should not need -NOMAP as the content of the mod is not really huge enough for the memory to crash without -NOMAP

That's it, click OK and launch OFP using this modified shortcut to play with the GRAA mod activated.

Credits

-------

All credits to those guys , without them there would have been no modpack, i just tweaked things here and there smile_o.gif

Hyakushiki --> West and East alternative troops

Laser, Earl, Suchey, DKM VIT, DMA --> Weapons

RHS --> East alternative troops

Ebud, williec --> Res troops

Cameron Mc Donald --> Civil troops

Llauma, Offtime --> Heads

Offtime,Ag Smith, Sputnik Monroe, GR, Hyakushiki and i don't know more who that contributed to facetex2 --> face textures

MIG25_Radek, Ebud --> faces in config

ECP, WGL, SLX ---> how to have options in config

Sanctuary --> Animations

Fab. --> merging AT reload anim help

BIS --> OFP

Just have fun

NOTE : You can use any addons in the Addons folder of the GRAA modpack

But it is strongly adivsed to NOT to use any addons that feature BIS head with this mod, unless you appreciate facial mutants in your game.

gfdfgdfgd7ck.jpg

What is it

------------

This is the "light" version of the GRAA modpack 2

It comes without the units and weapons replacement, but has all the graa features, graa anims and most of the options you can enable/disable in the config (only removed the head texture and model replace options of course).

Being like that, the "light" version of the GRAA mod is allowing you to play with every addons you would want to drop in the \@GRAAbase\addons\ folder , without having a head face texture problem in the case of addons that DOES NOT have the Llauma head model.

The full GRAA mod being only visually compatible with addons featuring the Llauma's head model, if you want to play with addons.

Download mirrors (+/- 4,65mo )

-------------------

Filefront mirror

Sendspace mirror

Easy-share mirror

Sendbigfiles mirror

Install

---------

It is Easy to install as usual, just open the download with Winrar (get winrar 3.62 trial there, it is not really limited) and put the folder named " @GRAAbase " into your OFP directory

(usually ....\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\@GRAAbase )

Then add

-nosplash -mod=@GRAAbase

in an OFP shortcut target line and that's all.

Notice

---------

You can create your own unit or weapon replacement mod or different kind of mod using this "light" GRAA mod as a basis , while keeping all the GRAA features implemented already, and release your own mod without having to ask for permission to me first for any GRAA content.

Just remember to ask the original addon makers if you use works that are not from you if you want to release something.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Release of the GRAA modpack BONUS 6</span>

rtyrqd0.jpg

preseniz7.jpg

bonus6screenpr3.jpg

Note : you need the GRAA modpack mod version 2.0 installed (and ECP 1.085 if you plan to use the ECP version of the config, and the GRAA light if you plan to use the GRAA light version of the config).

This release include the 5 previous bonus update, so you don't need the older bonus update

This is including an updated ECP version of the config to benefit from the 6 new options, and for people using addons that does not have Llauma's head built in, an updated version of the GRAA "light" config , using the 6 new options.

The animations have been created for the full version of the GRAA modpack 2.0 , so if they do not look nice on BIS default or some addons units that's too bad, if they look nice that's good news but that's it.

Download Mirror (+/- 616 kb , any help to host this is welcomed)

Filefront mirror

Sendspace mirror

Easy-share mirror

Yourfilelink mirror

Bigupload mirror

Badongo mirror

New additions from the bonus update :

Quote[/b] ]BONUS 1************

In the config.cpp there is now a new option, ENABLED BY DEFAULT

#define ENABLE_SANC_CRRUN

That is allowing the player (and the AI) to run while being in crouch stance using a totally new animation very inspired by Ghost Recon.

To disable this new feature just add // as usual to the define in the config.cpp

example :

//#define ENABLE_SANC_CRRUN

BONUS 2************

#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTSTEP

This is allowing the player to " jog " left and right using 2 new animations that fit visually a lot more with the graa anim replacement pack..

To disable this alternative animations and go back to the original ones just add // as usual to the define in the config.cpp

example

//#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTSTEP

BONUS 3***********

#define ENABLE_SANC_STANLYAT

This is allowing the player, when using the AT launcher to

-Stand up with the AT weapon when pressing the backward key (you can aim and fire from there)

And to go prone with the AT when pressing the backward key and the turbo/sprint (whatever it is called) key , you can aim and fire from there too.

Side effect : you can't walk straight backward anymore when using the AT launcher , only diagonal backward remains.

To disable this option and remove those 2 new AT stances and be able to walk straight backward again, just add // as usual to the define in the config.cpp

example

//#define ENABLE_SANC_STANLYAT

BONUS 4************

#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTRUN

This will enable you now to combat run using the weapon pointing down in 3 directions, you are not able to fire while running like this anymore (to avoid shooting yourself in the legs)

To disable this option, just add the // as usual to the define in the config.cpp , to obtain

//#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTRUN

When it is disabled you continue to use the combat running (jogging , not sprinting) using the CQB stance allowing you to fire while running.

BONUS 5************

In the config, after the GRAA options you can find new ones that allow the player to select which AI position he will see ingame when the AI is in "AWARE" mode.

Type0 is enabled but if you want to enable another stance instead of this one , just remove the 2 comments ( the // that are just before the #define .... ) and disable the other 7 stances (and type0) by adding 2 comments (add // just before the other #define...... ) as usual you did for the other config options

Only one type of animation must be enabled, all the other types must always be disabled ( //#define ......)

You can't have 2 types of animations enabled or the game will crash or will get errors, so remember when you enable one of the 8 types in the config to disable all the other ones by commenting them out.

To help you noticing what type is what animation, get a look to the included screenshot AIstances.jpg

note -> the type6 AI static animation has been made by Dreamy Knight

BONUS 6************

In the config.cpp there is now a new option, DISABLED BY DEFAULT

//#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTSTAN

When disabled, this make you use the GRAA replacement animations pack that comes with the GRAA mod, or it will make you use any ANIM.PBO you may prefer to use with this.

To enable the option, just remove the // as usual to the define in the config.cpp , to obtain

#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTSTAN

When this option is enabled, this will make use of the replacement animations included in the sanc_animcr (stand/crouch/prone and their specific drop/binoc/reload), basically coming from the DMA-NG final release.

That's just a matter of preference, look into the screenshot included 'bonus6screen.jpg' to see the difference when using Offtime GROM unit by example if you never tried the DMA anim NG final release.

Have fun,

Sanctuary

Release of the Sanctuary's Animation Replacement -GRAA-

Standalone for people not interested by the GRAA modpack itself.

snap038bs6.jpg

Download Mirrors (any help to host this will be very appreciated) +/- 9mo

Filefront mirror

Sendspace mirror

OFP.info mirror thanks to Rewan

What is it

----------

This pack is a complete rework of one of my first animation replacement packs, ages ago, only the GR "inspiration" is left from this old pack.

It has been made to fit with the GRAA modpack version 2 visually and is included , along more goodies in the GRAA modpack release 2 .

Despite this animation pack is not designed to support any other mods or addons, this standalone version should be viually compatible with all the addons/mods models from OFP, using a generic hand position.

But it may look better when used with the full GRAA modpack 2.0

Notice

--------

You are totally free to use/modify any of the animations from this pack

-without- having to ask me first, but giving credits is necessary.

You can convert those animations to anything you want, you can use only a part of them, you can mix them, you can rework them etc... without requesting my permission.

Usage of this pack is granted to anyone wanting to use it for anything, star trek movie, marriage or plan for world domination ... no need of asking permission to Sanctuary.

->> As long as this "anyone" will not sell it trying to be the first guy becoming a millionaire by selling a file that is available for free everywhere, i assure you that it will not work.

Have fun

Nice addons packs will have to check them out, OFP is still alive and kicking even with Armed Assault out smile_o.gif , since my machine will not run armed assault sad_o.gif

ah , maybe it is already time to change my good old DMA army pack by this new one smile_o.gif looks really great , thank you !!

Well it is fun again to play with this mod.

No AK-47 Replacement?

Very nice.

Does anyone have this bug where you have a blank unit name in the editor and it's a pilot with an oxygen mask (Since when does the US Army have fixed-wing pilots?) and armed with a Smith and Wesson revolver.

Does anyone have this bug where you have a blank unit name in the editor and it's a pilot with an oxygen mask and armed with a Smith and Wesson revolver.

If you see a blank soldier with a smith&wesson, it is because you just do not have the BIS camel official addon, get it from there

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/addons/addons.html

Quote[/b] ](Since when does the US Army have fixed-wing pilots?)

because the helo/plane pilot in this mod is using the same model, that's all.

Solus has released a 1.091 version of the SLX config.cpp

According to what Solus wrote, the only SLX changes in 1.91 is :

Quote[/b] ]Removed JAM requirement in default SLX mod config.

Actually, just before release of the SLX version of the GRAA config, i already removed the JAM requirement inside of it (i just have not updated the readme that stated you needed JAM3), but if you have looked at near beginning of the config to see the options available, i added this

Quote[/b] ]//JAM references removed to avoid JAM error at start if no JAM3 addon

So you can play with the new SLX 1.91 and the GRAA version of the config without a problem

Thanks, Sanc.

Quote[/b] ].... for the strange people that would not be interested by the modpack but only by the anims

What's stranger: the people-myself included-interested "only by the anims", or the people (*cough*Sanc*cough*) who endlessly tweak them for those people.  tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ](Since when does the US Army have fixed-wing pilots?)

http://www.1000aircraftphotos.com/Contributions/Hebbard/5370.htm

http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/systems/arl.htm

Also

UC-35's

C-12's

C-23's

Quote[/b] ]What's stranger: the people-myself included-interested "only by the anims", or the people (*cough*Sanc*cough*) who endlessly tweak them for those people.

Actually, the mod feature even more new animations (new run with the AT launcher, new tactical crouch walk in every directions, new leaning and rolling adapted to the new pack) than the "simple" animation replacement , so if someone is really interested by the anims and is not getting the mod, wouldn't that made him stranger ? wink_o.gif

i'm having this message when trying to place a civilian in the editor with the GRAA SLX config , also there are some cutscenes that don't work for this reason , anyone else ? i'm using only SLX mod without extra addons

dibujoxj8.jpg

edit. OK i resolved it myself, i just uncommented the wounds in the config.cpp , now the message doesn't appears biggrin_o.gif

i'm having this message when trying to place a civilian in the editor with the GRAA SLX config , also there are some cutscenes that don't work for this reason , anyone else ? i'm using only SLX mod without extra addons

dibujoxj8.jpg

Bug confirmed, in fact i forgot a single line in the SLX version of the config

Get the fixed version THERE

1st post updated with this.

Quote[/b] ]edit. OK i resolved it myself, i just uncommented the wounds in the config.cpp , now the message doesn't appears biggrin_o.gif

The wounds defined here are not used anywhere in the game with the new models, the bug was the fact there was no wounds line at all now, while it should have been now

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">wounds[]={""}

to prevent OFP to load so much textures that will never been used.

That's what is in the bug fix too.

Thanks for reporting this.

Note : the ECP version and the default GRAA config are not affected.

This is Briliant with a capitol"B"! Any chance you could do a desert unit version and include perhaps HYK des marines rebels insurgents and JJr rebels? p.s edit =it's even better with the Slx config(who needs AA wink_o.gif

i've made a ECP+SLX+GRAA Mod replacement config , if anyone is interested can get it here .sorry i don't know scripting and nothing like that but for what i tested it works fine tounge2.gif

download here

smile_o.gif

Very interesting...but the link don't work.

Any chance to download yor config?

Thanks a lot

i've made a ECP+SLX+GRAA Mod replacement config , if anyone is interested can get it here .sorry i don't know scripting and nothing like that but for what i tested it works fine tounge2.gif

download here

smile_o.gif

I notice you have the DMA lean/roll and crouch run in this config , you should update it as those animations are way outdated now.

You should implement the graa ones in your config (and the graa crouch run from the graa bonus update by the way).

Those new animations are interpolating very smoothly with the graa anim pack (and the "graa crouch run" looks way better in my opinion than my horrible older dma crouch run), while the older dma ones interpolated really only with one of my older anim pack that was less polished than the recent graa anim pack.

A bit of work to implement them correctly, but visually it worthes the config edit.

in fact i used the ecp + slx config by solus , if you knew all the headaches it gave me until i got it to work you wouldn't ask me to implement your new anims tounge2.gif , i think i will let it for a real ofp guru... whistle.gif

tounge2.gif