Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

GRAA modpack 2.0 and more

pleaser add more mirror link for graamod and anim...

rapidshare, maybe.....

check ofp.info i think they may have an download of it

As requested,

I updated the 1st post (the end of it) with a "light" version of the GRAA modpack.

That "light" version does not feature the units and weapon replacements, so the player can use any addons that does not come with the Llauma's head models.

But this version features all the options and extra anims available in the full GRAA modpack.

error_cpp2bin_convertion.JPG

this error came up when i convert my config.cpp to bin file.

and this is my config file

and please give me advice to make config with better performance.

FYI, i play OFP in laptop Toshiba Satellite. Ram 1024 Mb, HD 40 Gb, Proc Intel Centrino, VGA 32 Mb ATI.

If you use the option system , like the one found in GRAA config , your config must stay in CPP format , CPP2BIN is unable to convert a config that have those #ifdef #ifndef #endif used by the option system.

But if you keep the config in CPP format, you will need to add the following lines to avoid the handgun bug :

(Put this after the list of #define ..... and before the class CfgExperience )

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">enum

{

DestructNo,

DestructBuilding,

DestructEngine,

DestructTree,

DestructTent,

DestructMan,

DestructDefault

};

enum

{

ManPosDead,

ManPosWeapon,

ManPosBinocLying,

ManPosLyingNoWeapon,

ManPosLying,

ManPosHandGunLying,

ManPosCrouch,

ManPosHandGunCrouch,

ManPosCombat,

ManPosHandGunStand,

ManPosStand,

ManPosNoWeapon,

ManPosBinoc,

ManPosBinocStand

};

enum

{

CPDriver,

CPGunner,

CPCommander,

CPCargo

};

enum

{

UnitInfoSoldier,

UnitInfoTank,

UnitInfoCar,

UnitInfoShip,

UnitInfoAirplane,

UnitInfoHelicopter

};

enum

{

ManActStop,

ManActStopRelaxed,

ManActTurnL,

ManActTurnR,

ManActTurnLRelaxed,

ManActTurnRRelaxed,

ManActReloadMagazine,

ManActReloadMGun,

ManActReloadAT,

ManActReloadMortar,

ManActThrowGrenade,

ManActWalkF,

ManActWalkLF,

ManActWalkRF,

ManActWalkL,

ManActWalkR,

ManActWalkLB,

ManActWalkRB,

ManActWalkB,

ManActSlowF,

ManActSlowLF,

ManActSlowRF,

ManActSlowL,

ManActSlowR,

ManActSlowLB,

ManActSlowRB,

ManActSlowB,

ManActFastF,

ManActFastLF,

ManActFastRF,

ManActFastL,

ManActFastR,

ManActFastLB,

ManActFastRB,

ManActFastB,

ManActDown,

ManActUp,

ManActLying,

ManActStand,

ManActCombat,

ManActCrouch,

ManActCivil,

ManActCivilLying,

ManActFireNotPossible,

ManActDie,

ManActWeaponOn,

ManActWeaponOff,

ManActDefault,

ManActJumpOff,

ManActStrokeFist,

ManActStrokeGun,

ManActSitDown,

ManActSalute,

ManActBinocOn,

ManActBinocOff,

ManActPutDown,

ManActMedic,

ManActTreated,

ManActLadderOnDown,

ManActLadderOnUp,

ManActLadderOff,

ManActLadderOffTop,

ManActLadderOffBottom,

ManActGetInCar,

ManActGetOutCar,

ManActGetInTank,

ManActGetOutTank,

ManActTakeFlag,

ManActHandGunOn,

ManActN

};

Once you have done this, you do not need to convert the config in BIN format, it will work without a problem ingame.

Another solution is to NOT use the option system

To do this, do not add the extra defines , and do not use the #ifdef #ifndef #endif , just replace the lines you need to replace

In the case of the voices, if you don't want the radio voices, just remove the

#define ENABLE_RADIO_VOICES

from your config

And in the class cfgVoice, remove

#ifndef ENABLE_RADIO_VOICES

then several lines later , remove

#endif

Just after that , you will need to remove

#ifdef ENABLE_RADIO_VOICES and the next #endif

And ALL the lines that are between those 2

Just DL-ed GRAA light (thanks for it  smile_o.gif ). Great job Sanctuary, as always.  thumbs-up.gif

i've done it, and keep it with cpp file. When i run the game, it show this warning..."config.cpp/cfgammo/smokeshell.soundhit: Member already defined" and the game won't run.(please see my config).

EDIT: Nevermind, i fixed it. Now the game running well.

Thanks Sanc....

A second mini bonus update has been added in the end of the 1st post of this thread.

Ive just tried to lite version and its pretty good, i like the new animations but there are also some I dislike but i doubt you will edit them again.

But overall nice job.

I do have one question though. On the full version you have replaced all heads with llaumas head model how was this done? I want to do the exact same thing just with a different head model. Any help please?

Quote[/b] ]

I do have one question though. On the full version you have replaced all heads with llaumas head model how was this done? I want to do the exact same thing just with a different head model. Any help please?

The heads are part of the units and models, it is not a config change, you need to use O2 to rework the models and change the heads.

A very small tutorial on head change within O2, but not really as accurate as it should be (as with more practice you will see the need of more edits and tweaks like instead of selecting some points you need to select whole named selections, but that's enough to start with) can be found there.

But that's for MLOD models, most of the addons you may want to edit are in ODOL format, so you will need to convert them in MLOD first by using ODOL Explorer 2.0 and its 2.44 patch.

But unfortunately, this will generate several named selections problems with the model that is converted back, and to avoid some ingame horrors resulting of this (models melting like "The Thing" from Carpenter) you will need to reselect correctly and redefine each of the faulty the selections in all LODs (usually the faulty selections are every selections that has the head/headgear, both arms, then on some LODs or models there can be more of them).

Give a look on how it is done on existing mlod models (BIS model pack , or some of the model that are given to the community by their authors to be edited, like the BAS kit, the DMA Euro Res or the International soldier).

i love your new updates on the animations for your MOD one question how do i enable radio voices. The battlefield is strangely quiet when i fight. I like to hear at least radio talk or infantry soldiers yelling like they do in ECP and SLX. Gunfire and background noise is ok but i also would like soldiers yelling creates a good atmosphere

To enable the radio voices , open the config.cpp and change

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">//#define ENABLE_RADIO_VOICES

into

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">#define ENABLE_RADIO_VOICES

But by doing so you will lose the more responsive AI and will go back to the slow to react ones like it is in original OFP.

Several other options can be enabled/disabled like this, give a look to the file named "OptionsFAQ.txt" in the GRAA mod folder for description.

i'm aware of it and thx sanctuary your wonderful at making ofp a next gen game

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Release of the GRAA modpack BONUS 3</span>

bonus1am3.jpg

bonus2oi2.jpg

bonus3om2.jpg

Note : you need the GRAA modpack mod version 2.0 installed.

This release include the 2 previous bonus update, so you don't need the older bonus update

This is including an updated ECP version of the config to benefit from the 3 new options.

Download Mirrors (+/- 451 kb) any help appreciated on this

Mirror from OFP.Info : DOWNLOAD GRAA modpack BONUS 3 from (FTP#1) [451 kB] thanks to ofpdeadeye

Filefront mirror

Sendspace mirror

Easy-share mirror

Sendbigfiles mirror

New additions from the bonus update :

Quote[/b] ]BONUS 1************

In the config.cpp there is now a new option, enabled by default

#define ENABLE_SANC_CRRUN

That allow the player (and the AI) to run while being in crouch stance using a totally new animation very inspired by Ghost Recon.

To disable this new feature just add // as usual to the define in the config.cpp

example :

//#define ENABLE_SANC_CRRUN

BONUS 2************

#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTSTEP

This allow the player to " jog " left and right using 2 new animations that fit visually a lot more with the graa anim replacement pack..

To disable this alternative animations and go back to the original ones just add // as usual to the define in the config.cpp

example

//#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTSTEP

BONUS 3***********

#define ENABLE_SANC_STANLYAT

This allow the player, when using the AT launcher to

-Stand up with the AT weapon when pressing the backward key (you can aim and fire from there)

And to go prone with the AT when pressing the backward key and the turbo/sprint (whatever it is called) key , you can aim and fire from there too.

Side effect : you can't walk straight backward anymore when using the AT launcher , only diagonal backward remains.

To disable this option and remove those 2 new AT stances and be able to walk straight backward again, just add // as usual to the define in the config.cpp

example

//#define ENABLE_SANC_STANLYAT

Have fun,

Sanctuary

nice little update, will this work in MP ?

If a server use this modpack and the players are using the same config options as the server, it should work without a problem.

About GRAA light; the aware stance is a bit,,,well,,,funny, it don't seems natural-it's too 'awared', also there's no 'weapon on back' stance; you could make/add it when the unit is in careless mode.

Any chance for those anims to be fixed?

The GRAA animations have been created by using the GRAA modpack version 2 West/East/Res models, i have not based them on BIS or any other addons model structure (and in OFP there are lot of model structure as each model maker have their own idea on this)

So the GRAA animation pack is not created to support any other mods or addons, if it does not look right with some other model structure, that's too bad but that's life with so many different model structure in the OFP world as it is just NOT possible to have an animation looking good with ALL the different OFP models.

Quote[/b] ]also there's no 'weapon on back' stance; you could make/add it when the unit is in careless mode.

I am not sure to see what you are talking about, i added a "classic" version in the standalone anim pack that should have the "weapon on back" old anim.

Well, I tried it with the standard BIS units, and there's no such anim; when in safe or careless the units are holding the weapons in the hands, not on their back. Or I am missing something?

You are certainly missing something,

If i use the "classic" version of the Anim.pbo instead of the "patrol" version on BIS soldiers , i have the weapon on back :

ghjghjgxf3.jpg

And if i replace the "patrol" Anim.pbo by the "classic" one in the GRAA modapck itself : the weapon are on back too :

vbnvbnvni5.jpg

I have recommenced to play to Ofp 9 months ago and have seen the great progresses in the modding of the game. But our ofp now is "dying"...long life to ArmA!

It seems to me that the limits of the motor of ofp have been wide caught up. Holy Large Old!

It would be just hour that was succeeded to create a super ones mod that it reassumed all the best productions of the community.

I'm speaking about to one synthesis of ECP+SLX+GRAAupdates+HANDSIGNAL+TONAL+BNtracers+last versions of the best ones addons that becomes official standard for the singleplayer as for the multi.

Also for who isn't a programmer but only an user.

Anyway thanks to all modders

What a fantastic mod that keeps getting better. The light version was an excellent idea and the bonus packs are terrific as well. I was using the light version, but after seeing the third bonus pack, I had to switch over to the full pack once again. Keep up the excellent work!

Hi)

thanx for perfect job)

Do u planning make new ?combat?_run animation, simply as crouch_run (weapon hold down/no aim while runing)?

or can i make this by myself (dont anims editing-only config change)?

Do u planing making ArmA anims raplacement mod?

ps sorry my engliz)

Do u planning make new ?combat?_run animation, simply as crouch_run (weapon hold down/no aim while runing)?

Yes, there is an incoming "bonus 4" update for the GRAA modpack that will feature a new option for those wanting to use a combat running with the weapon pointing down without aiming.

Quote[/b] ]

Do u planing making ArmA anims raplacement mod?

No smile_o.gif