Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

in the first topic is written when file was changed

so: if date is newer it means this file was changed

to LWP 1985 required is vilas_mod because of new weapons and bug fix in one of Polish weapons

Polish pack is also required because it has some weapons (smg, rifle, pistol)

but newest config is in vilas_mod, so just config file is not good, you don't need to download config, because it is in pack

Yeah no problem with it, but let's have a look at the 1985 polish soldiers.

They do require The Basic Pack. But furthermore they require the latest Polish forces pack. it's somehow confusing if you release a new addon and only briefly mention that the 1985 addons also needs the Polish pack aside from the basic pack.

Not everybody likes/(has got the) time to browse through each of your 112 posts in order to find out that this addon also needs addon x beside addon y.

You got my point?

so now it is in readme to file, i missed it in previous readme

Yeah no problem with it, but let's have a look at the 1985 polish soldiers.

They do require The Basic Pack. But furthermore they require the latest Polish forces pack. it's somehow confusing if you release a new addon and only briefly mention that the 1985 addons also needs the Polish pack aside from the basic pack.

Not everybody likes/(has got the) time to browse through each of your 112 posts in order to find out that this addon also needs addon x beside addon y.

You got my point?

Agreed. IMHO stop releasing things until they come to the stage where you can release a big pack.

IMHO stop releasing things until they come to the stage where you can release a big pack.

2nd that,

...already have about 10 different versions of your addon packs...hate to download whole packs every few days because u added few new things ...better finish the whole thing u have on your mind and release it,instead of updating that often...

trab.jpg

i treat server as my "backup" smile_o.gif

basic pack was changed because of one error, if there was no error - it would not be changed during LWP addon (error was in missing model, so it was not matter of config)

other files (POL, WW2) were not change since 9-03 (finish till tools released or serious bug found)

other CWC, SAH, RUS were changed because BIS in 1.05 gave heavy sniper rifles

Guerilla,Flecktarn, Vietnam were not changed three weeks (22-03)

now only things that changes is ViBi, in few days Wartburg will be added and maybe some vans, it is all written in first topic (readme's and class names of weapons % mags were added, but nothing more changed because of readme added to RARs)

so i am not changin in few days, if serious error found (like in basic) than i will change or if BIS made 1.06 patch with new weapons (and HDR disable trigger, dual core support and jumping, ability to get out on beach from boats, other wishes hahahahaha)

this Trabi is for those who like this silly plastic car smile_o.gif

nice work, good you got the cars ingame.

Looking good Vilas, cant wait to have some driving with that motorcycle smile_o.gif

353.jpg

Big brother of Trabi smile_o.gif

already all on FTP smile_o.gif

now probably week of vacation, so no updates in next week or two smile_o.gif

hahahaha

also in POL there was soldier camo raised, now realistic pattern (previous was to small ) but it is little cosmetics smile_o.gif

already all on FTP smile_o.gif

You forgot to update the link dates on first page.

I would like to be sure which of the Polish packs was updated. smile_o.gif

POL not LWP (bigger spots on green camo pattern)

and i work hard on misssions to campaign 1985smile_o.gif

so i added few units (crew ) to CWC today, but untill mission released - it is just useless

What a great effort Vilas.

I have a questions though: can i use these skins to change OPFOR vanilla ones ? I suppose only to replace the np_soldier_co.paa and the np_soldier_new_equip.paa with these, right ?

I succeded! biggrin_o.gif

I like them Vilas! GJ Especially FLORA pattern. Now i need your weapons, but i fear it will be impossible to replace the vanillas...

Nice.

Your reskins looks 100% better than the original ones. And the dark SVD will be good for SpecOps.

Good work wink_o.gif .

@vilas

Plz, improve the Wartburg.

wartburg353.jpg353.jpg

on page 20 of this thread, there is a rifle introduced just below the mp5. it looks like a FAL or something. what is the class name for that rifle? i DL's the latest vila_mod this morning and cant find it.

it´s a L1A1

there is a soldier somwhere with a L1A1 but i cant remember wich side... Blufor or Independant i think...

on page 20 of this thread, there is a rifle introduced just below the mp5. it looks like a FAL or something. what is the class name for that rifle? i DL's the latest vila_mod this morning and cant find it.

It's a British SLR

Weapon: "VIL_L1a1"

Mag: "VIL_20Rnd_762x51_nato"

EDIT: The_shadow was first

Vilas which pack i have to download to change OPFROR weapons into black ones ?? I'm trying to modernize the look of soldiers while i go on with the campaign...

is there any config which replaces the SLA units with the camo units?