Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Nice units Mr. Burns...Looks like someone already has unbinarised models? wink_o.gif

huh.gif

I don´t know, i don´t care biggrin_o.gif

BTW. Where have You got this great explosion effect from? smile_o.gif

Madmatts FX mate, go Addons & Mods: Complete wink_o.gif

Want to enlighten us Mr Burns on that last screenie? smile_o.gif

GFX Bug while doing some screenshots, nothing special .. although it happend for the 1st time smile_o.gif

nice wheels , Parvus

oh green men , they going light up in the dark smile_o.gif

thank you - i gues the meanning of *signal colour* became more important in the 70s and 80s like now ...

I am looking forward more to sigmas rides then QG.

Nice shot parvus.

Woow Sigma, we need those muscle cars asap! Do you have a planned release-date? Anyway I'm stunned by the great quality on them. GJ! smile_o.gif

ArmA is turning into Need For Speed/Gran Turismo, btw. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

-----

And nice pictures all.

Relikki, that Rabbit Assault picture is a killer!!! rofl.gif

Amazing picture!!!

Hey Gnat, wat plane is dat? Something that came with the new O2? wow_o.gif

BUZZARD @ Aug. 22 2007,22:46)]Hey Gnat, wat plane is dat? Something that came with the new O2?  wow_o.gif

Nop, a Piper Warrior II I got permission from a FSX plane maker to import and use in ArmA.

Still lots of work to do though, it aint all beer and skittles importing models.

Hope to release soon..ish

hello mr.burns - your intention in your last screen was to make a *arma intro style* screen? very nice idea and execution smile_o.gif

Hey Parvus, I was wondering something. I'm about to put out a re-skin of some 82nd Airborne soldiers and was wondering if you could do some screenshots for the pack before I make it public? I know that I wouldn't be able to do them justice, and my screens would be a bunch of of close-up, no action, shots.

hello mr.burns - your intention in your last screen was to make a *arma intro style* screen? very nice idea and execution smile_o.gif

Thanks biggrin_o.gif And yes, you´ve guessed right. Started off as a near 1:1 copy of that Mi17 loading screen but it didn´t do the UH1 justice.

Interesting Isle Chip360!

But you might wanna consider changing its name because OFP had two islands named Trinity already... Might bring confusion.

On the other hand I dont see OFP trinity being converted to Arma soon

Trinity for OFP is one of the best islands, but converting OFP islands to ArmA doesnt quite work, due to the differences in tech, and look.