Sign in to follow this  
xav

Arma online distribution by SPROCKET

this is very important news. well not in a global level but for ofp fans.

smile_o.gif

hope i'm playing arma before christmas

I assumed earlier that Idea were a publisher and funded project. I was mistaken. Sorry.

Anyway, they've thrown the meat into the lions cage, its just a matter of time.

Anyway, they've thrown the meat into the lions cage, its just a matter of time.

lol... yes, indeed smile_o.gif

haha yeah we are the lions... roarghhh! tounge2.gif hmm very intresting. if i can't find it in store i buy online version thumbs-up.gif

can you at least confirm that a download version will be available at some point in time?

Yes.

hehe, thank you sir.

now to banghead.gif until we find out when.....

I think ill buy online if it comes sooner and try to order the special 505 uk edition. biggrin_o.gif

i see a new dev bar has been added to sprocket site. and bohemia interactive is on it. i tried clicking their name but nothing, yet.

Hehe...I did the same thing...but it does give one a small ray of hope....could this be the online portal???.....here's hoping.... xmas_o.gif.

notworthy.gif

This is really the best news since I can remember. My credit card is burning a hole in my soul. I hope they can implement this thing within a matter of weeks and not months.

Can't wait!!!

can anyone verify what copy protection the sprocket download version uses?

can anyone verify what copy protection the sprocket download version uses?

SoftWrap

I don't see how a link to the Czech version helps us. A little bit of arrogance/ignorance displayed there.

I don't see how a link to the Czech version helps us. A little bit of arrogance/ignorance displayed there.

Can't the English patch be applied to it as well?

And it's about $11 (USD) less than the Morphicon downloadable.

And it can also be purchased with PayPal for people that don't have a credit card.

The English patch is horrible. It's full of typos, misspellings, and the subtitles are only approximately the same meaning as the English audio. There are key texts in the control section that are BLANK.

If it's horrible why dont u do a better one? I would like to see that. I have the patch and no key texts in the control section that are BLANK. U must have done something wrong.

I downloaded a corrupt setup.exe , when I click on it it says 'setup.exe has encountered a problem and has to close'

error.jpg

I have emails to softwrap and IDEA game for support.

I will advise you what happens in this situation.

suffice to say, I am pretty disappointed confused_o.gif

Thats why steam works better. But anyway, there are many reasons why it can be corrupt. Ever thought of your memory being corrupt? Run a memory test and see if you get any errors.

Just saying because I had the same problem once with zip files, and it was because I had errors on a memory module.

I didnt get sh*t, but thanks Hudson. wink_o.gif

*edit* I have no idea how to use that memtest thing. thanks for the offer, but thats not going to help me. I can run many other applications fine, why would this one exe fail because of bad memory? No, IMO its a bad file Downloaded from Sprocket. Another USI member had a successful download of the game, however he never received his confirmation email with cd-key.

these two situations do not leave a good taste in my mouth for this Sprocket distribution system.

hehe I got the key but no install file, He got install file with no key. Together we spent 86 dollars and neither one of us can play. banghead.gif