Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505's ArmA Special Edition - What ya want?

Yes, a contour map that is similar to the in-game map will be nice. And for the standard edition the inclusion of the contour map in high resolution in pdf file format will be very appreciated (so that those that do not buy the special edition can print the contour map themselves if they wish).

A nice big map of Sahrani and no Starforce will do me fine.

Maybe a mug also.

Hi there by the way, new to the boards my first post yay.gif

- An evade and escape style map of Sahrani, showing you everything that can be used to well, evade and escape the enemy (I can send anyone a picture of a Desert Storm Version that was handed out in 91 to show an example of one).

- An inert bullet of some sort with the Armed Assault logo.

-Bonus DVD including progress of the game and an SDK.

- A manual explaining all of the possible new addon/scripting features that are capable within the game (Could also be in a PDF Format included on the Bonus DVD?).

- <span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>No StarForce</span>

Hi Everyone,

If you are come from Czech/Germany for Armed Assault. I would like you give me a one copy of mission. I want to see what Armed Assault like? before I buy Armed Assault. Please leave me on IMPORTANT forum in public of Armed Assault by question. Elite World Forum

Regards

Parto help.gif

Hi, i'm french, and like to know if the special edition will be realease in France? And when?

For clarification feel free to Email Alexandra Biesse abiesse@digital-bros.net, she is the French marketing manager smile_o.gif

I wouldn't mind a promo deal teed up with 505 and TIR e.g. buy ArmA and get a coupon for TIR included.

Perhaps a little booklet with the capabilities of the various vehecles or a tactics book.

Perhaps a extras cd which details the basics of how to skin and how to make new models for those of us that find it really complicated to get into that sorta stuff but would like the option of one day being able to.

Perhaps including some of the other background themes / menu music that BIS had a toss up on what to use for ArmA, with instructions on how to use. For customising menu's.

It wouldn't make any difference to me but i spose some of the guys whith black cases would like a glow in the dark armA sticker for their rigs LOL.

commemorative ArmA pin for us older guys, I dunno... something for me to pin onto my beret thats subtle. Sahrani Flag or North Sahrani Flag. Something cool.

Edit: I'm really up for Red Kites idea of a topographical map for North Sahrani.

Just a few ideas!

I don't want stuff I'm not really going to use, like dog tags, compass etc

As to what i would like think it's the same as a lot of the threads I've read

Map

Modding resources/aids

T-Shirt

Just an ArmA disc in English verison is enough for me...

then get the normal edition, the special edition is supposed to have special bits and pieces included, hence being called the "special" edition

bootneckofficer

Just an ArmA disc in English verison is enough for me...

I'm with this fella, just the game would be fine, dont want anything fancy, just the game/

thats wat the normal edition is for just the cd, this thread as far as im aware is to decide what will be in the special edition box

bootneckofficer

I couldnt give a monkeys I just want the game biggrin_o.gif

But if I have to think of something then it might as well be something useful, maybe a guide to making custom missions, either a booklet or maybe a dvd showing you the mission editor.

A deep colour manual, with tons of tactics, hints, singleplayer and multiplayer strategies, best map points for sniping etc...

And a nice shirt, in black with an not very large ARMA simbol on it, both on front and on sleeve.

An option to choose a normal crosshair.

And  --> no Starforce <--

Action Hero Will and Frank plus Super Adventure Landrover with fender bender damage!

a BIS pinup calendar... yay.gif

Yeah right...with the DEV's on it?? ehmmm, no thanks tounge2.gif

In my opinion, the 505 SE whould be:

*The disk in a thin steel case, with ArmA emblazoned in one corner and on the spine, and the dancing banana big on the front (so I can be remindd of the joy of getting it every time I take the disk out)

*Manual, duh...preferably hardback.

*An officer's map-book thing (not sure what they are called) containing a schematic map of the island (like the flashpoint ones).

*The full-colour map of Sahrani as we have seen before.

*A small booklet on the specs. of weapons and vehicles.

*A tourist brochure with history of and general info about Sahrani.

And all contained in a minimi pouch.

I would like to see:

1. Military lensatic compass with mapping tools

2. Large satellite map of Sahrani in protective cover

3. Field tatical maps in protective cover

4. Military insulated canteen

5. quick reference and tatical info guide in Army survival/training handbook style

6. the game of course without starforce

All in an ammo box whistle.gif

edited to say that all in a Swiss Pioneer or Dakota Military style Backpack would be cool too biggrin_o.gif

- A guide on how to create missions and addons

- Some EXCLUSIVE addons like a SU25 or a NEW ISLAND, or Nogova for ARMA...

- A large, laminated (so that we can write and erase on it) map

- A discount for TRACK-IR 4

That wouldbe like: yay.gif

- A discount for TRACK-IR 4

and free shipping straight from the manufacturer - of course to any country 505 is responsible of wink_o.gif

I wonder how much more discount people want on the TIR? 30$ aint enough uhh?? icon_rolleyes.gif