Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505's ArmA Special Edition - What ya want?

id also like a good map, like some 1 mentioned, it could b laminated an use the wipe off pens to mark it for training/clan matches etc, that would b cool, ammo box is fine, altho u can get them any where, but i could do with another 1 for my shotgun ammo lol

a detailed booklet with all the specs of vehicles an weapons in game will b nice 2, i always like 2 read them b 4 playing, an during play if needed

Anyone actually thought that this special edition thingy will actually just delay things.

Once they have actually decided on what goes in it they they have to look for suppliers and designers to actually make the stuff (design T Shirts and other assorted toot), and then have it made and put together, which has the possibility of actually delaying the release of the game until all this is done.

Personally I just want the game.

they have enough time for this as the german and chzech version also weren't delayed, and if so i guess the normal version will still be released at an reasonable date

How about pre-ordering online with an option to download YESTERDAY!

Of course lame copy protection makes that nearly impossible, and it also likely will alienate any possibility of running this game on Linux under wine.

A flyers bundle with trackir4, logitech gaming mouse, saitek X52 and rudder pedals, some nice full size headphones with mic - that's how I'm going to be playing smile_o.gif

I want uncensored version so they speak like "OMFG, 2 is down" or "F**K i am injured" etc...

I'll unpin this now seeing as the majority of recent suggestions aren't particularly sensible smile_o.gif

I just ask all the modding tools included in 505's ArmA special edition (with Oxigen 2 pro).

A very good idea could be a Breitling type army watch with ArmA stamped on it smile_o.gif

yes, a good tactical map would be great!

i guess most users prefer a few useful things, like a map, a compass and an ammo box

I would like

- T-shirt, or other things you can wear which other people can see, like a cap with the BIS and ArmA Logo of course!

-ArmA soundtracks on an independent CD/DVD

- Different useful things like binoculars, (water-proof...if possible) army style vests, rain coats with BIS Logo, BIS General Director's own name written, ArmA logo and 505 Games if they want to wink_o.gif

- A video about the creation of ArmA.

- A Field manual, Tactics Maunual for BOTH sides and other useful manuals to make the game more fun and to learn more from it....and to just be better then if you didn't read any manuals...

- And (if it's not released over the net at 505's relase date) a copy of BIS Oksygen 3 and all the other editing tools.

- A Map over the Sahrini island and maybe Ramidi island too! biggrin_o.gif

(a kind of "Dessert Island")

- A exclusive video about Game2, maybe some ingame vidios, maybe some plans, you decide...

You maybe think these suggestions are way to many...but please, I did not mean that you MUST have all! smile_o.gif

these are suggestions for you, and you choose if you want to change it a bit or not have all of them etc. wink_o.gif

I'd like either...

The game ArmA was meant to be, ie. OFP 1.96+ with a decent amount of unit content and equivalent units for both sides, if only for MP

or failing that...

The game ArmA is, ie. OFP 0.9 plus vouchers to buy something else to replace it with on your HD.

whistle.gif

I'd like to see an ArmA strategic boardgame, with a detailed board with Sahrani on it, and sections that you can rule over, then different (plastic) units that you can place here and there, and then some nice ArmA-inspired dices.

And of course rules for the game.

That would be cool

i would like my money back for my downloaded beta version from morphicon when i buy the full version. please biggrin_o.gif . No seriously i knew it was going to be bugy so all i ask for is a bug free game and an english manual.

A really nice ArmA or BIS Polo shirt included in the Special Edition release... xmas_o.gif

to forget about protection, anything they use will be cracked, the original flashpoint protection was good as the game degraded.

If you can make it, they will break it. Starf**k I'm sure will be used.

Just release the damn game next friday, who gives two **** about anything else, some of us have waited years.

Oh. no bugs would be nice.

well i would like new units with every patch for all ARMA versions.

that would be all i want for this game.

-latest patch of game included

- T-shirt !! PLEASE.

- thanks .

-Plastic covered map

-Poster

-AA Beenie hat

-In-depth manual

...and I'd be a happy man. biggrin_o.gif

T shirt

Poster

Poster-sized laminated foldup map of Sahrani (like a laminated road map that you'd get at the gas station, with the roads and airport on the map)

ArmA mousepad

Bumpersticker

Just need to ask a quick question:

Do we all get the extra weapons like the western edition?

If not then how does someone on Czech/German version play on a UK server without it?

If not then how does someone on Czech/German version play on a UK server without it?

I think those will be released in a patch... wink_o.gif

A nice gaming rig? wink_o.gif

Mousemat would be cool...

Laminated map like some other guy said..

A "Behind the bugs" DVD wink_o.gif

I'd never wear an ArmA shirt... lol i dont think clothing will start a new fashion trend :P

Board game might be quite good.. :S

I think those will be released in a patch... wink_o.gif

*Blood pressure lowers below 100*

Ok just need a BIS confirmation so I can RIP goodnight.gif

I suppose the modding tools may just come as well? whistle.gif

I will know the french pactage contenant of arma spec edition!

if possible? xmas_o.gif

and happy new year!!