Sign in to follow this  
Frantic

Official Multiplayer Maps made by BIS

Hi all

Can someone of the lucky ArmA Owners plz write here all Multiplayer-Maps which r included into the ArmA DVD?!

would be really nice to know which maps we will have to play on ArmA-multiplayer at the beginning.

So please someone write a list of all multiplayer maps which r on the ArmA-DVD!

im looking forward to see a nice long list of all Game-Modes and Maps of Armed Assault.

with best wishes Frantic

PS: Im an old OFP mapmaker, so i know that there will be many more game-modes and maps soon too, but i just wanna know what we can expect for official ArmA multiplayer maps! smile_o.gif

The game modes I've seen played online so far are just Coop, Team and something called FF.

Unfortunately the mission names appear to be CZ so they don't make much sense to me.

The game modes I've seen played online so far are just Coop, Team and something called FF.

Unfortunately the mission names appear to be CZ so they don't make much sense to me.

Lol judging by your join date of 2002 I would've thought you'd know what FF in OFP MP stood for... Flag Fight, which is basically a deathmatch but with extra points given for capturing a flag...

Lol judging by your join date of 2002 I would've thought you'd know what FF in OFP MP stood for... Flag Fight, which is basically a deathmatch but with extra points given for capturing a flag...

Hehe.

I just never bothered with that rambo stuff. smile_o.gif

Frantic I don't think you will like what you see the game play isn't setup for CQB and running around corners spraying and preying will be limited it really hard to get use to the setup.

I think most maps will be camp city which is cool with me because I sucked in CQB anyways.

The islands are very nice with a lot of great spots for large scale warfare.

A lot of the DK CQB players are noticing how non CQB friendly the game is.

yeah...but thats not bad...new game, new gameplay.

Im looking forward to some nice C&H maps.

like the Minibattlefield maps.

But with 20vs20!

pistols.gif

The CQB-CTF maps were good in OFP, but without stupid spray and prey headlesschicken running around, it will be a totally new feeling.

So tactics and teamplay will be very important then.

I will check it out when i have ArmA in my hands...only 2weeks left! biggrin_o.gif

Thx to Simon (www.onlinewarfare.net) and Mad for taking that picture.

It shows the map list on the DK-server.

http://www.onlinewarfare.net/forum/gallery/files/9/1/maps_original.jpg

but they told me that the maps got many bugs, like u cant take flag from pole and so stuff. confused_o.gif

Simon made some multiplayer map-previews with some screenshots.

here the link: http://www.onlinewarfare.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12760

The concept i liked even more than CTI was the dynamic CoIn mission. I'd live to see something like it in ArmA too.

I hate forced CQB maps. The cool thing about a freedom of movement milcombat game like FP, was the fact that you had naturally occuring types of engagements. You had CQB, you had mid range, and long range engagements.

These occured naturally, and moved naturally. Unlike certain games that force chokepoints etc. Where everyone knows where to immediately run to. Can`t wait to play AA. Been too long a wait imho. Hope its worth it. No doubt BIS is gonna be in patch mode for a long time.

I'm fairly sure it is, although it also seems to be interchangeable with "Deserted Island" on other versions I've watched.

Rahmadi is the new desert island.

It's larger than the old one and has a small town.

OHH camel dog fighting map? yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

And rahmadi seems to have some grass and trees also, I saw it in a helicopter video.