Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

When Server Testing Goes Oh So Horribly Right

Words cannot describe this. Download it and see for yourself. biggrin_o.gif

(Note: People who cannot laugh should avoid this link.)

http://dslyecxi.com/videos/may29_server_test.wmv

Town Assault Battle Drill

This video is a ten minute look at one of our random "battle drill" missions. We use these to teach around squad-sized elements how to work as a team. This one involves a random town needing to be cleared of enemy. It was fun. smile_o.gif

http://dslyecxi.com/videos/may28_random_town_assault.wmv

Quality = 0

Artistic direction = 0

Story = 0

Overall = 0

Be warned roughly 4:30secs of your life wasted.

This video is a ten minute look at one of our random "battle drill" missions. We use these to teach around squad-sized elements how to work as a team. This one involves a random town needing to be cleared of enemy. It was fun. smile_o.gif

Pimping this video because I'm heavily featured in it leading Alpha 2 to victory. My stand out moment being the "Oh Jesus" when one of my squad members bites it covering a corner. crazy_o.gif

Just watched Number 9, amazing, such a dense scenario which I could only imagine in post WW2 wars up to 1965.

The maker has the potential of a movie director.

Quality = 0

Artistic direction = 0

Story = 0

Overall = 0

Be warned roughly 4:30secs of your life wasted.

Closed at 0:26 ... help.gif

I Thought all the ArmA videos from this author were amazing.

Hi all

Now that realy is a good ArmA video. Good camera work; excelent scenes, liked the two bits were guys got crushed by the walls as the tank suprised them; a real narative, this one has a story with realistic pace, tension at the end and even a good release. I like my film noir but this one was an excelent potted Holywood action movie.

Well done to sin329 whoever they are.

Kind Regards walker

this video contains a lot to learn from. I wonder if all was somewhat scripted or if he used some players to help him out. Some of the best scenes defiently come by luck and by trying, trying, trying and trying again. This guy is either a total genius or he put incredibly many hours into that. Salut!

OMG OMG OMG

It's so perfect, amazing... it's just WOW biggrin_o.gif

yay.gif

That's the best game movie I ever watched  wow_o.gif

Awesome video Dslyecxi, loved the weapons test tounge2.gif

And clearing the town was very successful ... although I assume you have the same issue as I do when recording on Fraps you can't be heard on Teamspeak?

yup, that video was first step into perfection! It was tence. Yeah, moment where AT4 missed T-72 comming down the hill, tanks begin shelling the base; later land rovers are being smashed by the god of war - artilery; the armored assault in town - that was amazing! T-72 goes through wall, smashes by wall to guys and fires the gun! Later other T-72 is being hit by AT-4 at right side, gear brokes or something and tarans the car and can't move; the moment where provling guy is almost killed, Ah-1Zs comes into battle, blows up the following tanks, Abrams starts to kill troops and the guy is saved! This vid is FTW!!!

yeah fraps has strange issues, i always have lag when recording with fraps i dont know why.

But other then that its a great video, he sure has talent.

yeah fraps has strange issues, i always have lag when recording with fraps i dont know why.

Yeah, it's just a case of a re-install...

Top notch videos btw..

?? Which video are we reffering to if any ?

armed assault movies 1 to 9

I re-installed but it didnt help, does system specs and videocard also have an impact on performance when recording?

yes it does.

duelcore PC have a better time recording than a single core.

on my machine, i can run fraps without any loss in FPS.

yes it does.

duelcore PC have a better time recording than a single core.

on my machine, i can run fraps without any loss in FPS.

agreed!...

My brother get's well jealous sometimes ... rofl.gif

@ sgt gul: If you get the problem still, try downloading the latest version... wink_o.gif

Is it picture motion 1st, then you hear sound?.. Coz i had that once, it was a bugger... confused_o.gif

Watched the first one, lmao'd rofl.gif

Nice way to end the video aswell, tracers were mighty cool biggrin_o.gif

Watching the second one now... wink_o.gif

EDIT: Second video was great, nice to see tactics working so well for you guys biggrin_o.gif

No sound and picture is same, but its so laggy when recording and watching. I have downloaded the latest version, i think its becuase of my system.

although I assume you have the same issue as I do when recording on Fraps you can't be heard on Teamspeak?

This is because Fraps and Teamspeak each use a recording device in your PC. Teamspeak takes the record device, until you start recording in Fraps. Fraps takes over the recording device.

Solution? Have two soundcards. I have an onboard one and a cheap Audigy. It's a bit of a juggling act because you can tell TS which device to use, but the interface in Fraps is a bit basic and so it's a bit hit and miss getting it to use the *other* one, but it can be done. If I can manage it, I'm sure you can

Someone else might have more expertise on this than me, but using the above setup, my TS transmissions can't be heard in Fraps recordings, but everyone elses can.

^^Yep, it is good mate. I think you missed the discussion on the previous page about it....

And there is MY article at ArmA Movie Makers that documents all the movies: See all Movies by sin329

^^Yep, it is good mate. I think you missed the discussion on the previous page about it....

And there is MY article at ArmA Movie Makers that documents all the movies: See all Movies by sin329

Holy shit are you the one who made all those fucking (sorry) great movies ? huh.gif

wow I wondered who this dude was biggrin_o.gif

nice one, thanks for doing and sharing ! wink_o.gif

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ June 02 2007,08:56)]

Holy shit are you the one who made all those fucking (sorry) great movies ? huh.gif

wow I wondered who this dude was biggrin_o.gif

nice one, thanks for doing and sharing ! wink_o.gif

Naw Sarky Didnt make them he's spreading the word, The guy "Sin" Is actually from Japan but its a shame he cant find this forum!

Hey guys, not even in the same league as most of you in video editing, but respectfuly....

http://rapidshare.com/files/33641057/island.rar

best viewed in fullscreen...

based on an idea we have about a total conversion mod, parts of which are depicted in the movie...

DISCLAIMER!!!

The real names of the countries and places used in the video are just part of a fictional story, will NOT be used in the actual mod we are preparing and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES do they have political or other implications.

Nothing too fancy, mind you, just to be on the safe side...  smile_o.gif

TO BE CLEAR, I AM RETIRED FROM ARM-A MOVIE MAKING FOR THE MOMENT

WILL BE BACK IN A MONTH OR SO

All praise to Sin, I'm one of the messengers...

Hey dudes I'm now working on my longest and greatest ofp movie. The Cold war crisis movie.

And i need some voice actors for the intro part. I need two guys for the resistance side (one is dying and the other is about to die too, so this is a heavy cast) and i need West side Officer, pilot and base voices. Its only for the intro. The intro could be about 5-10 mins long. And it will have much action.

And i need someone who is interested in writing the dialog for the intro.

Any one interested?

Ofcourse you will be credited.