Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS release 3

well i gues that next released will be T-62s, BTR-152s...

Thought i would love to get T-72s, Su-25s. BMDs and what else you have there hidding?

wink_o.gif

all releases are great, just amazing work notworthy.gifwow_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

You guys were really hard at work...wow.  Three releases! Can't be Christmas yet.  biggrin_o.gif   Thank you three times!!

Mast

Are you totally mad? biggrin_o.gif

3rd release woohoo thumbs-up.gif

Any more to come?? biggrin_o.gif

[quote name=

What is next?

Whatever it will' date=' I guess I'll be satisfied[/quote]

afaik SOBR also exists still or better said,  again in reality

But no we wont release any updated SOBR or OMSN

I wish that would be some nice Soviet stuff, just like Soviet infantry troops or etc. Actually, there are many modern russian troops we could get now in OFP but few nice Soviet troops up to now, just at the end of OFP before coming of Armed Assault.

I like the PARTIZAN idea, I'll keep that in mind. As to MVD troops, I think we have enough on our plates without tackling the OMON / SOBR / OMSN thing again. But wait and see, something to satisfy your MVD craving will come up soon.

Yeah, my requesting wasn't really meant in a serious way. You really have a lot of stuff going on. The SOBR units are fine as they are and since I mostly use them with their faceshields down and/or masked I dont really see much of their heads anyway smile_o.gif

Whatever you're going to release, I think I will be satisfied with it.

I only hope these units see more use than the last ones...

Why did you say this. In all of my campaigns I used RHS naval mod.

Nice, can you point me to some downloads mate?

Yankie Stalker

Freies Freya

I really love your nice Naval infantry and - of course - your weapons.

When the redhammerstudio.com come back?

Thanks will check them out when i have some time smile_o.gif

About the page, well were working on a new one that this time goes to a stable host so we keep it longer than a few months, cant say when youll see it though.

Thanks the info agout the site!

Was the JAM fix posted yet? I'm lost in all these RHS threads ... which really isn't a bad thing biggrin_o.gif

Without going into every single thread and posting the same thing, thanks again for all your hard work, especially with AA's release so close. Quality work all the way, great job.

Was the JAM fix posted yet?  I'm lost in all these RHS threads ... which really isn't a bad thing biggrin_o.gif

Without going into every single thread and posting the same thing, thanks again for all your hard work, especially with AA's release so close.  Quality work all the way, great job.

Sorry, I'm fairly certain I sent the fix to Shadow then forgot all about it. I guess I figured he would release it.  tounge2.gif

I just found out that beeing an "(s) rifleman grenadier" crashes the game. Windows error massage: out of reserved memory. Any idea why? And is it just me? mad_o.gif

I just found out that beeing an "(s) rifleman grenadier" crashes the game. Windows error massage: out of reserved memory. Any idea why? And is it just me? mad_o.gif

It's not just you ... same thing happens to me but it's only with the non-JAM Naval Spetsnaz (S) Rifleman Grenadier 1 (2 works fine).

don' know if it has been reported but the gru spesnatz sniper and the gru spesnatz RPG soldier don't have ammo for their weapons , well the rpg soldier only for his AK but not for the rpg launcher

I changed the config in the rhs_naval_scripts a bit:

instead of:

class RHS_naval_gl1_r_s:RHS_naval_gl1_r

i wrote

class RHS_naval_gl1_r_s: SoldierEB

an added all the values of the "RHS_naval_gl1_r" unit exept the weapons that I took from the original "RHS_naval_gl1_r_s".

I dont know why but its working fine now.

smile_o.gif

The link for the updated naval script is no longer working has any one got it. Also will this fix the gru rpg gunner with some rpg ammo because on initial load up he doesn't.