Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Grass Pack

So boys and girls after i got the knowledge of creating textures rofl... I created 2 diffrent typs of grass... I will add more later! The pack i want to release will have a volume of 20 diffrent grass types!

grassnu3.jpg

grass02it5.jpg

Comments are very welcome! wink_o.gif

EDIT: Another pic on malden^^

grass03ul3.jpg

Sry my DXDLL Config looks very green you know from CTE! wink_o.gif

a mix of both would be great smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]radioactive grass?

lol i thought the same thing tounge2.gif

btw nice job

I try to set the performance to the BIS Forests! Viewdistance about 300 - 500m i am working on that! wink_o.gif

Here a mixture of both!

grass04pa1.jpg

I prefer single versions^^

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2473/grass02it5.jpg

This one looks strange - all blades have same height, it looks like garden.

But the other ones looks good, especially the "Tiberium style" on the fist pic wink_o.gif

Thx thX! I will release a little preview version of my grass... maybe in the next minutes:P let's see^^

Ok rofl...

Here is the first preview! PLEASE READ THE README BEFORE USING THIS ADDON! Well and i want to thank berghoff for one grasstexture i am using... i think this texture is still unreleased! wink_o.gif

This is my very first addon so dont be so hard! wink_o.gif

Dont forget its preview!

You can find the grass in the editor:

BattleTek>

BTGrass01

BTGrass02

BTGrass03

BTGrass04

BTGrass05

BTGrass06

BTGrass07

DOWNLOAD Battleteks Grass Addon

Here the pics:

pv01la7.jpg

pv02fx6.jpg

pv03ls9.jpg

MAYBE MOVE TO ADDONS: COMPLETE???

hows the lag? In CTE I got a constant 10-13FPS which wasn't bad cause it didn't ever go below that.

Try it out chipper... but dont place too much grass on one position... then you got a very FAT lag! wink_o.gif On the screens i got 40fps with 70% fog and 500m viewdistance!

Indeed a nice addon, it is looking very nice so far.

Is there any chance you can have later releases include grass without a 'ground' texture?

Sure! wink_o.gif 20 versions of grass in the final! wink_o.gif If you use grass02 you have no groundtexture! wink_o.gif

just dl it and well where can i find it is it in empty side or what where is it the readme does not say any thing about where to find it??

1) yea should -not- modify an existing pbo

2) but rather give it a new name with -your ofpec tag- (got one?)

? where do i find the grass is it in what side??? readme says nothing about how to use it or where it should be plz help me sad_o.gif lol ntm i was exspecting the grass to cover a lot more then just well what it does. lol its looking like an bush hope you make it to where it covers more ground wink_o.gif

the screenshots are very nice, ingame with the very highest settings it looks terrible... the floor texture of the grass doesnt tesilate.. or match the same colours. confused_o.gif