Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

FREIES FREYA!

FREIES FREYA! (Bundeswehr Campaign)

aka Jerry Stalker v1.11

BWcampaign.jpg

Description:

This is an Operation Flashpoint campaign. NATO side (German Army) on Freya Island.

Language: ENGLISH

Needed:

OFP 1.96

BWMOd, RHS mod, Freya Island, SFM Ural Pack

Story:

This is the sequel of Yankie Stalker campaign . When that story ended, this story started.

Freya is a divided island near to Norway. Both superpower conquered a part of them after WWII and used it as a submarine base. The people of Freya - in both Zone - fight against the conquerors. Finally the US government decide to leave this island, but they didn't want to give the whole island tho USSR. The US authorities took a referendum in South Freya: Witch NATO country defend this part from the Russians? The people choose: West-Germany, because they was in same situation (divided country, conquered by the superpowers).

The story begun... Sergeant Heinrich Schwartz arrived to this island...

t_kellimage01.JPG t_kellimage02.JPG

Features:

* Nice addons: BWMod and RHS Russians

* Intro/Outro, Cutscenes...

* Scripts

* Language: English

* German music

* Small tactical adventures and huge, gigantic battles.

* Cold/hot wartimes feeling...

* 15 missions

Download campaign:

http://lacko.pcdome.hu/Opflash/FreiesFreyaBW.zip

t_kellimage03.JPG t_kellimage04.JPG

AddOns:

BWMod: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/bwmod/downloads.php

(No need from BWMod: Alouette II, BO105, EC135, Wiesel.)

RHS mod: http://redhammerstudios.com/ (*)

Freya Island: http://lacko.pcdome.hu/Opflash/AddOns/FreyaIsland.zip

SFM Ural pack: ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/SFM_URALS.rar

AFR CH53: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8837

----

The whole needed addon files (PBOs) are seen in FreiesFreyaAddOns.jpg in this zip.

Advertise:

If you did not try the first part of this story, take a look at Yankie Stalker campaign.

http://lacko.pcdome.hu/Opflash/YenkieStalker.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*) If the redhammerstudios.com site is down, you can download the necessary files from there:

RHS Weap ( ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/_hosted/mapfact/rhs/RHS_Weap_v1.01.rar )

RHS Naval Infantry ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/_hosted/mapfact/rhs/RHS_Naval_v1.00.rar

RHS GRU SpetzNaz ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_GRUPack_v1.00.rar

RHS T80 pack http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file....;51223

RHS T80 crew pack http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/RHS_Crew_Pack;38475

RHS RFMI, GRU and SOBR Infantry packs patch [18 KB] (Update to version 1.01, includes RHS_GRU_JAM_Scripts.pbo)

]ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_Inf_Patch.rar]

t_kellimage07.JPG

There was a german radio voices addon released, does anybody know a dowload link? It would be interesting for this campaign.

Hm they were not really good..

i can't find it right now... but try a look on ofpc.de i found it earlier there.... btw english voices are better. I dont wish me for the german version of Arma german voices.. that would be crap. Because german synchronization isnt good in pc games. and mostly censored in our country...

Campaign looks good, give it a try...

good work bardosy. smile_o.gif

I dont wish me for the german version of Arma german voices.. that Hm they were not really good..

i can't find it right now... but try a look on ofpc.de i found it earlier there.... btw english voices are better.

Yes, but maybe it's allright if you don't understand german. smile_o.gif

thanks for mirror, but if you use the original freya island addon, you will have problem if you exit from the campaign after a cutscene. (You will see a totally black screen and no main menu).

The original Fraya island have no intro anim. Mikero and me made an updated version with main menu intro and it could be better.

@Laahustaja

hello back! How did you like this new version? If I remember correctly, you tried this camp when it had only 4 missions.

I hope you enjoyed the weekend... wink_o.gif

excellent stuff as always bardosy thumbs-up.gif

Damned xD

You could have reminded me that i wanted to do some voice acting for you. Sorry, i totally forgot due to damn virtuality outside ofp.  confused_o.gif

I will test the campaign as soon as i can. But its a bad timing, school begun yesterday.  huh.gif

Damned xD

You could have reminded me that i wanted to do some voice acting for you. Sorry, i totally forgot due to damn virtuality outside ofp. confused_o.gif

I will test the campaign as soon as i can. But its a bad timing, school begun yesterday. huh.gif

Serclaes, don't say sorry! You helped me, and you lighted me up for the managing of a voice over is a little bit harder than make a whole campaign. So I released it and I hope if the campaign is good enough a german OFP clan will volunteer to make voice over. Or the campaign is not good enough and no need voice over for this. whistle.gif

Any feedback?

It was good or bad? Too much addons? Who cares the germans? Awful music? Laggy? Too detailed/simple story? Too few shootout?

not yet played confused_o.gif

... need to finish WGL 5.1 ... whistle.gif

hopefully until next weekend smile_o.gif

Hi

Planning to look at it, but very tight on time, so when I'll have the time, I'll cooment smile_o.gif . Also it needs many addons, so it'll take time to DL...

Is it true, this campaign is more laggy than Revolt 1998? I don't think so, but i'm interested in...

hello bardosy smile_o.gif

i played until the mission "surpress" today.

i like the campaign so far. the atmosphere is good

and its nice to see the BWMOD units in actions.

yet i have a few notes:

~ i downloaded the addons from list of Imutep and i get two missing bla errormessages by this. ill upload a screenshot later tonight.

~ there are several missing BIS_resistance (like in surpress) which breaks intros and is quite annoying when loading

~ the mission "defend sole" and "counter attack" are unplayable to me. its like 1-3 FPS all the time.

the reason here lies in the amount of units, the detailed RHS and BWMOD addons i guess.

you should try to use freya_cti instead to get more FPS overall. the rest is -ok-

thats the price you have to pay for shinny addons :/

~ overall a nice campaign so far, yet personally i just hate the BI damage, armor and AI system whistle.gif

ps: i am using version - 2006.08.26: v1.1

~ there are several missing BIS_resistance (like in surpress) which breaks intros and is quite annoying when loading

Never remove official OFP addons from the mission.sqm list bardosy.

maybe you should add the note in addition to your addons list to remove all RHS_RFMI* and RHS_SOBR* from the addons folder.

in one of the "* Training *" mission i got a mapeditor addon missing message  confused_o.gif  (the one with the russian sniper)

overall i can state again. its a great campaign.

sometimes a bit hard due to OFP AI bugs, but thats more

like i am used to WGL ..

thanks bardosy  thumbs-up.gif

@Trapper: Believe me, I never remove anything from mission.sqm. This is an OFP bug: if you use more addons in a mission, the OFP engine - when you save the mission in editor - remove some addon. But I usually noted it, and manually insert these addons in the mission.sqm. Is it possible, that I missed this, what Q said. I'll check it.

@Q:

1., What does it mean "mapeditor addon"? I never heard about it. It means editorupgrade? I didn' use editorupgrade in Freies Freya... wow_o.gif

2., About RHS_RFMI, SOBR. Err you right, because in the addon list I wrote redhammerstudio.com, but at the end of list I lested the needed RHS addons without RFMI and SOBR. But I'll wrote this info in the readme! Thanks! (It could make trouble or just for needless download?)

Well but I've never encountered BIS_resistance through betatesting.

As it is bis_resistance when added automaticaly, is it possible the upper case is causing the error? Or maybe some other kind of typo?

damn again

mission bis_resistance

couldnt see outer of the last mission banghead.gif

Quote[/b] ]"mapeditor addon"

thats an editorupdate version from mapfact.net afaik - i got a missing addon of this one in one specific mission.

--

"the end"

loved it notworthy.gif

great atmosphere, nice story, good use of BWMOD stuff and freya island

a lot of different type of missions and very well made thumbs-up.gif

thanks bardosy smile_o.gif

The bis_resistance addon have a nasty habbit to 'drop off ' from the addons list of the mission, when the mission is saved from .sqm to .pbo, this sometimes happens to me too, so it's wise that the author play the mission also from the Mission's List (as .pbo), to check for such and similar errors.

@bardosy

Insert 'bis_resistance' in addOns (and also addOnsAuto, it can't hurt) list in mission.sqm.

i cant belive i missed this, gona play tomorrow, going out soon tounge2.gif

Hi, bardosy! welcome.gif

This is me, burroughs. I'm still playing the "Aurora of Tonal" and having fun,but I got banned from the OFPEC forums for a month's time as they had an issue with my forum signature that I didn't want to explain. Moreover, due to heavy workloads my leisure time is scarce and put off another beta test reports for the time being.

Anyway, as the Tonal campaign is so good I decided to try this one, too; I had followed the topic for some time before, but then I decided that I'm not much into a Bundeswehr campaign ... whistle.gif Well, I've canged my mind. The problem is that I've downloaded all of the necessary addons and a few more that are not in the list, but the GUI still demands something like a "BW_Db25" or something like that ... I might have gotten the wrong numbers ... crazy_o.gif , but it's like that.

Please advise - now I really want to play it, damn it!

Hello burroughs, my fellow "dwa-bratanki"!

I'm really sorry to hear you banned from ofpec. I hope you can return soon.

I read your other comment about the shilka BW-mission too and I guess you mixed different version of BW addons. Maybe you use a few addons from your old archive and others from the BW site. I'm not sure, but maybe... Please use the latest (it's 3-4 month old) version of all BW addons from BW download site.

The BWmod_DB2t is a part of BWMOD_Unimog.pbo. So, I think if you use the same versions, I think it could be help.

And I really thank you for playing with my campaign! Did you know, this camp is a sequel of Yankie Stalker campaign?