Sign in to follow this  
Johannes

Jonny´s ACU SF´s

450R - yeah, what I meant though, was in that in my addon, I used LSR's pack only because LSR's had awesome AT weapons in it. But I get the cut of your jib.

Great work! From now these are the standart U.S SF units for me.

My only isuue is that there are only tan vests. If you could update and add a woodland vest or just to make them all ACU. Because like this they are perfect for desert, but not for European islands.

It requires the LSR_uswp 3.0 not the SJB Weaponpack 1.1 look at the first page or read the readme!

Nice job m8!

I love em all the way!

Only things missing:

* WL Body Jack or able to remove the tan one, to get them looking like FP units (I guess)?

* SJB's ?? Animated NVGoggles (I am unsure if I am right that they are from SJB smile_o.gif)

For the rest..wowie smile_o.gif

Hooah its really goooooood work its the best soldiers for OFP its better then bas delta and rangers hey good job man notworthy.gifyay.gifwhistle.gif

its better then bas delta and rangers hey good job man notworthy.gifyay.gifwhistle.gif

From which stone did you crawl under from?? In between these and BAS there has been Laser Delta & Rangers, many Variatons on them, and a zillion brothers/sisters smile_o.gif

If you are searching for basic infantry, check out Face plants smile_o.gif

I just thought about doing an USMC version of the SF´s (USMC Force Recon´s) they would fit perfect i think. I would need to change only some textures.

Any suggestions ?

I just thought about doing an USMC version of the SF´s (USMC Force Recon´s) they would fit perfect i think. I would need to change only some textures.

Any suggestions ?

I think that Marine Force Recon would be an excellent idea.  It would be nice to see USMC units using LSR's weapon pack for once.

Don't forget to give them a .45 pistol.  In real life they use the MEU(SOC) 1911 .45.

EDIT: Oh yeah, thanks jonny and everyone who contributed to this addon.  Awesome quality.  I have been waiting for ACU units using LSR's weapon pack for some time.

I Had some work on the textures whistle.gif

I´ve used Wilco´s Marpat texture as base for them.

jo_usmc_sf.jpg  smile_o.gif

That's some great work right there, love the ACU ones as well! Was curious, if you are able to complete the USMC ones were you thinking about assigning some of the painted faces from the facepack to add variety? Thanks

Oh, some marpat would look damn sweet on 'em too!

These units simply rock my marbles.

Excellent work. Great models, excellent variety in units.

But for a next release, is there a possibility of including HD units. With the scopes on the weapons it is usually a point and click affair during firefights, meaning they don't last long.

Joe@Johnny - you may consider updating your units with the new arm and leg textures from my FP patch - I've made the unit patches look tons more realistic, and I've added that missing leg pocket as well.

if you wanna do Force recon guy i suggest you do some research atm these are just gyus with marpat bdu´s

force recon units have received some new gear

request is a woodland version to........like just make the desert coloured vest into green and their helmets, while caps and boonies could be acu, green or black

cheers

top notch units

request is a woodland version to........like just make the desert coloured vest into green and their helmets, while caps and boonies could be acu, green or black

cheers

top notch units

Yeah, it will be great  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Great units, but can you make SEAL in new navy digital cammo to ?

never seen seals in digi camo huh.gif

you have some pics? im not uptodate on seals :S

ew!

isnt that marpat?

afaik only marines use marpat

and seals belong to the navy :S

BrokebackSniper.jpg

(just found the pic when I searched for new Seal Camo)

uhm no they still use woodland and od and tan and 3col desert...

but not acu and not marpat too

That's from an airsoft store, foremost experts icon_rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't trust stores anyway if you're going for realistic patterns (or gear for that matter). Look at how many different "ACUPAT" patterns there are for sale that look nothing like official issue.

Quote[/b] ]Great units, but can you make SEAL in new navy digital cammo to ?

never seen seals in digi camo huh.gif

you have some pics? im not uptodate on seals :S

I don't have accurate picture of seal wearnig digital camo but navy is reciving new cammo called NAVPAT. I have only this photo, I read that woodland and desert are similar to MARPAT.

I don't say that seals are wearning digital cammo but maybe they will be when whole navy will.

navpathb9.th.jpg