Sign in to follow this  
Johannes

Jonny´s ACU SF´s

...Also noticed they came with lsr weapons 3.0 , i can't remember when it was released. I searched ofp.info and i couldn't find anything about it. Sweet stuff nonetheless.

I think they were released at the same time Laser released his Para-Rescue-Jumper-Guys...

Now we're talking ver.1.51 seems to have all the fixes. I like the choice of LSR weapons too. I was a big fan of the earlier SJB weapons packs, but the last TOS weapons all look about the same to me and all seem have the same sound. Sorry Jackal whistle.gif

nice units! I had a little problem with a pop up saying init.sqs and wgl mod when i pressed preview in the mission editor. i wondered what could be wrong, then i checked readme and noticed that there where two configs, and i had to choose  tounge2.gif

that should learned me about blindly installing ofp addons without checking readme biggrin_o.gif

Also noticed they came with lsr weapons 3.0 , i can't remember when it was released. I searched ofp.info and i couldn't find anything about it. Sweet stuff nonetheless.

so you can only use one or the other ? I deleted the wgl pbo

hope that makes it work

Great addon although I think the medic's abilities are disabled as it doesn't give me the option to heal after I've been hit. Otherwise than that these units are flawless in my opinion. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]really awesome, but that would be better with dust, and the shadows of the clothes.

i think there already shadows etc. on the textures huh.gif

Or are you talking about the ACU textures?

sorry: i meant under the arms, the shadows of the collars, and the shadows of the shirts on the trousers. but it's just details wink_o.gif

for these units: http://www.ofp-arma.cznhl.com/downloa...._1b.jpg

This is exactly the kind of unit I have been waiting for.

Finally some SF units with civie gear. Excellent for the discrete spec ops missions in Afghanistan or Iran.

Absolutely brilliant work, my compliments notworthy.gif

Fucking great work! Especially with the HSGI Denali and..what is that? An Eagle Universal Tactical Vest?

Great stuff Jonny yours are just about the only US units i use anymore, HOWEVER! please please release the units without the silenced weapons!! pistols.gif

I hate them so banghead.gif

Great stuff Jonny yours are just about the only US units i use anymore, HOWEVER! please please release the units without the silenced weapons!! pistols.gif

Thats why God, or at least the devs at BIS, included the remove/addweapon commands.

Fucking great work! Especially with the HSGI Denali and..what is that? An Eagle Universal Tactical Vest?

It´s not the Denali System. It´s the Silverthrone System. (http://www.highspeedgearinc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=HSG%2DSIL)

Why? there is always the option to give the diffrent Weapons by using the "addweapon" and "removeweapon" command´s?  huh.gif

//edit: Jackal was faster thumbs-up.gif

You can also un-pbo the config file, and change the load-outs in the config. That's what I did, packed 'em all with regular JAM HD weapons. I got this nice M4 sound too, sounds more like a toy gun, but that's what the real M4s sound like.

The webbing.  When running with Sanc anims the back of the unit tends to poke through the webbing. Ok maybe not even a problem and purely a cosmetic tweak.  Apart from that they are great.

That is a matter of defining (and sometimes fooling) the selections in O2. It can be fixed.

I still get the error! I downloaded the latest addon and addon requirements multiple times but I still get this error:

Error

Script \wgevents\wglinit.sqs not found

To make it work I have to click continue, please tell me how to fix as this addon is really one of the TOP TEN!.

delete the Joh_sf_WGL_cfg.pbo from your addons folder (or where ever else you put these units). That fixed it for me smile_o.gif

Btw top notch units, I especially like the "irregular" ones. I made a little change to to the config so that it uses all faces from facetex2. Looks even cooler now and fullfills my needs wink_o.gif

delete Joh_sf_WGL_cfg.pbo from your addons folder (or whereever you put these units. That fixed it for me smile_o.gif

Btw top notch units, I especially like the "irregular" ones. I made a little change to to the config so that it uses all faces from facetex2. Looks even cooler now and fullfills my needs wink_o.gif

ok will try! thanks for the quick reply!

EDIT: Yes! it worked thank you.

These units rock notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

just got some afghan units and terrorists and now some fun killing them biggrin_o.gifpistols.gif

BTW.. about the error.. which island that was in the pic? im searching it everywhere sad_o.gif

I thought the WGL configed boys might have had WGL goodies? No? Claymores, bandages and the like would be nice, but I guess as mentioned above, there's always addweapon/magazine.

Other than that non-issues, these are some very sweet units! Im enjoying them greatly. Thanks for your efforts thumbs-up.gif

Had a bit of fun with these (and well, Mustang GTRs actually) on the Arabia island... they fit in very nicely, once more, excellent job.

Just a quick question, are the textures "swappable"? Like if I want different jacket/trouser combinations, maybe dark glasses... can one just define them from the config without any further editing? huh.gif

Why? there is always the option to give the diffrent Weapons by using the "addweapon" and "removeweapon" command´s

please explaine how to do this . Iv been wondering how to do that. enter change weapens that is with other mods that is in the mission editer while making user missions .

thanks

ps this addon is great thanks !

Why? there is always the option to give the diffrent Weapons by using the "addweapon" and "removeweapon" command´s

please explaine how to do this . Iv been wondering how to do that. enter change weapens that is with other mods that is in the mission editer while making user missions .

thanks

Well, you know that there's also a forum for mission editing

around here where this question fits perfectly or even

has been answered already (*hint* search function)?

~S~ CD

Just a quick question, are the textures "swappable"? Like if I want different jacket/trouser combinations, maybe dark glasses... can one just define them from the config without any further editing? huh.gif

I dont think so. But you can change the texture  Path´s very easy by using a tool like "TxtPathSwap".

Link: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8593

thanks

Well, you know that there's also a forum for mission editing

around here where this question fits perfectly or even

has been answered already (*hint* search function)?

~S~ CD

your right . guess curiosity got the best of me. lol