Sign in to follow this  
mr. Duck

Another scifi thing

any chance you could make a strider/Wotw tripod?

i have been waiting one for ofp for sooooooo long

wink_o.gif

@HotShot

Those aliens are not mine, they're Hitcher's aliens. They're already downloadable, search in the ofp.info wink_o.gif

@SnFS_5hole

Reload time has already been changed (it's less now)

Support weapon, yeah, sniper rifle with bi-pod (which can also function as MG, long live multipurpose weapons).

@MAA3057

Hmm, planetside, thanks for the link.

@Serial Killer

Thanks for the mirror!

@mrbean1112

Nope, I won't be doing any alien stuff, only human things, sorry.

@RockIslandMarine

Checked it already, chopper looks (with all due respect) not very intimidating confused_o.gif . I played with it too, I just shot one down with a few burst from an M12. But I won't say no to him if he got some great ideas though (for a VTOL gunship/transport).

edit:

updates:

MBT and APC have new turrets (no new pics yet, I'll edit this later for the pics).

M12 has gained a burst mode, and is being retextured by Al Simmons (thanks mate).

Proxy for handgun was missing, is now added, handgun's are visible now.

Looks great, I tested these out on Saturday. The grenade launcher is NASTY!! A couple of things:

-The AT weapon re-skins/changes up when you switch to it. It turns into a javelin launcher

-Would be cool to give the Squad Leader a sidearm

-Would be nice to have a Sniper unit

Again, nice work!

Peace,

BP

Greetings

Just wanted to say thank you for these guys, they're very nice & good modeling as well, keep up the good work on them.

But I am experiencing an "config.bin/CFGweapons.PulserifleRPSG"

error when I launch OFP. Am I missing a PBO or is this just a beta bug?

B.T.W. those armored vehicles look pretty darn neat as well, should make these bad boys tough mothers .

A little suggestion if I may..

Was wondering if it's possible to create a "shield" function for those tanks,for example let's say when switched on triples the armor values at the cost of more fuel consumption..or something in that fashion.

The soldier armor can be a tad upgraded..too few bullet hits kill them.

I'd also like to see a variant of terran troop armed with (already existing addon) Moritas Carbine laser.

Once again thanks for these.. inlove.gif

Hi, those units by the screenshots look very good; and there's always a way of improve plain armour textures, scratches here and there... degraded edges... rust... bullet holes... dirt... symbols, plates with screws... or plates with the tipical yellow and black stripes. That may fit into those units & i think that they could be improved; but they look very good as they'r now. Let's C ya

Greetings

Just wanted to say thank you for these guys, they're very nice & good modeling as well, keep up the good work on them.

But I am experiencing an "config.bin/CFGweapons.PulserifleRPSG"

error when I launch OFP. Am I missing a PBO or is this just a beta bug?

B.T.W. those armored vehicles look pretty darn neat as well, should make these bad boys tough mothers .

A little suggestion if I may..

Was wondering if it's possible to create a "shield" function for those tanks,for example let's say when switched on triples the armor values at the cost of more fuel consumption..or something in that fashion.

The soldier armor can be a tad upgraded..too few bullet hits kill them.

I'd also like to see a variant of terran troop armed with (already existing addon) Moritas Carbine laser.

Once again thanks for these.. inlove.gif

Hmm, strange, your the first one to notice that, even I didn't had that. Did anybody else got the same error???

edit:

Found it already, it was some reminiscent of the days when I wanted the underslung grenadelauncher to be able to fire missiles (RPSG), it's fixed now.

Will be included something like exo-skeleton suit vehicle?chcheck in A&D topic "A little request"

Hmm, strange, your the first one to notice that, even I didn't had that. Did anybody else got the same error???

yes smile_o.gif

Hm... strange, if you have both files (TerrWeap.pbo and TerranSoldier.pbo) in your addonfolder no bug should occour.

The classname of the RPSG is "AATWeapon" so it maybe could cause an error with an other addon in your folder.

Quote[/b] ]Hmm, strange, your the first one to notice that, even I didn't had that. Did anybody else got the same error???

yep me, sorry i forgot to write that in the PM tounge2.gif

I hope they're not too dark...

screen01-1.jpg

M12 LSW

screen02-1.jpg

M12 has been retextured

screen03-1.jpg

M4 Pegasus (H)APC (has a gatling and auto-gauss grenade launcher, transports 8 troops), has a new turret, old turret can be seen on page 1

screen04-1.jpg

M3 Paladin MBT (I know, not very original name, but what the heck), this one's got a new turret too (old turret is on page 1 too)

@BigPoppa

That's strange, I didn't use any javelin launcher's (or parts of it) for reference or in the RPSG model (I did use the BIS LAW). I can confirm it, when I use the RPSG in the FFUR mod I get the same thing. I currently have no idea why this is. AFAIK under the ECP, everything should be fine and dandy (which is where I test this stuff on)

Sidearms for squadleaders is a good idea.

@Salvatore_Lee

I can try to model one for you, but I can't animate it. So you'll end up with a motionless exo-suit sad_o.gif

And yes it is possible to use the class man anims but that would looks very weird on exo-suits. Don't expect too much from me (for now), I'm still (very) new at this addon making stuff.

@redpride

Hmm shield script... The most ideal thing for these tanks is some kind of active defense against missiles (think trophy or ARENA), I know some wanzer addon uses this.

Morita carbines? Bleh, there's a energy weapon coming soon for the spec ops.

edit:

Made the pic's brighter

Heres another pic of the retextured M12.

m12.JPG

And a preview of the XM65 experimental weapon. (This is just the unfinished basemodell, you can clearly see that its an advanced M12 with some "special" features wink_o.gif .

XM65.JPG

@Mr duck,

i found on my hd, a modification of your tank; you sent it to me when i had begun my own project.

do you want to see it?

Regarding exo skeleton stuff, have you ever looked into something called ExoSquad huh.gif

ExoSquad has what they call E-Frames.  Interesting stuff.

Also your unit's face looks a lot like the GI Joe B.A.T.S. (or Battle Android Trooper).

I was wondering if you'd ever make a B.A.T.S unit with all new polished look and some anims/weapons or whatever.

Just some ideas.

Later.  pistols.gif

I found a rather amatuerish futuristic hover tank with some kinky features like boosters & a jump function.

dxdshot1159439415hu2.jpg

Although I think the jump feature is too crazy what you can do is take the booster script and use it for your hover APCs.Or maybe retexture,modify and finish it yourself.That would be pretty darn neat.

Tank

i have on suggestion, maybe you could have a soldier without his helmet on, could be used to represent some hard nut case of a leader, leading the infantry into battle.

Also what about making a side arm, such a energy pistol or something similar?

right the armor crews dont have helmets.

A sidearm for noninfantry units was also made, its some kind of future PDW wink_o.gif