Sign in to follow this  
Voron357

MODUL SKY v0.9

Vu a la ! wink_o.gif

Work above MODUL SKY v0.9 is completed ...

MODUL SKY v0.9

The given updating changes in game OFP of a texture :

Firmament,sun,moon,rain,sleeve,NVG also does by more precise lines in editor and menu.

Changes in this version :

1] Smooth overflowing of textures (change of weather) Is realized

2] Texture of the sun is changed

3] New textures "Clean sky ","Cloudy sky" and "Storm sky"

4] New textures of a rain (it is taken at wheres my rabbit?)

5] New textures of a sleeve

6] Changed models of the firmament, starry map, moon

7] New textures of phases of the moon

8] Improved model texture NVG

9] Other textures are corrected

10] Two pleasant trifles (I speak not about photos in archive wink_o.gif )

scr1f2pg.jpg

scr2f3hz.jpg

scr3f6kp.jpg

scr4f9vi.jpg

Download MODUL SKY v0.9 [4.5 mb]

Oooh it looks great! gonna download it so I can test it out provided I can get it to work..love the gray sky,never seen that one before biggrin_o.gif

wonderful, fantastic, great , awesome !! downloading now , thank you !! inlove.gif

Looks awesome!  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: The rain is much clearer now, maybe too clear, dunno, the old rain was almost invisible smile_o.gif

Wow, that looks great! I'll try this out now smile_o.gif.

I get to 'The countdown begins' and then Flashpoint freezes and i cant run it when i try to run it using modulsky, any ideas what i've done wrong?

For ffur2006,woodland...:-move !modulsky to ffur2006... folder

-copy temp,newdata,bin and setup.bat and paste it in ffur2006.... folder,click yes to all when ask u to replace files

-click on setup.bat,installation begins,click any button to proceed

-when finish u can play and test it in editor

This way works 4 me. pistols.gif

But 1 question to Voron:why is it so blur in close distance,before was much clearer (in modulsky v0.85)?

I get to 'The countdown begins' and then Flashpoint freezes and i cant run it when i try to run it using modulsky, any ideas what i've done wrong?

Download total commander, and reread the readme wink_o.gif

If you cant get it to work, i can copy/paste a things wich i just PMed to somone who couldnt get it to work smile_o.gif

I don't understand anything of this readme, can anyone post a better explanation please, that'd be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

- Viper

Hello;

Did anyone tried to make it work with the CSLA mod? because i can't find how to install it for this mod, when i try to start the .bat of !modulsky folder (when i put it in the CSLAmod folder) it is written: "error, can't find data.pbo"

if anybody find the solution, it will be helpfull, this sky is so great!!

PS:sorry for my bad english, i am french, i tried to do the best i can confused_o.gif

I don't understand anything of this readme, can anyone post a better explanation please, that'd be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

- Viper

This is how i did it (IIRC)

Quote[/b] ]put the !modulsky in your OFP folder, op the folder, run setup..bat

Now download Total commander ( http://www.ghisler.com/whatsnew.htm )

Unrar the Resource folder from the modulsky.rar

Now open total commander->Configuration->options->plugins->the first button with configure (about the.WCX files)

First type .pbo in the file extension bar

Then press New type, look for your Unrared resource folder and open the file pboplugin.wcx

press ok->ok

In total commander, look up the following folder in the left window

Got to your OFP folder\!modulsky\dta\hwtl\data3d.pbo and open it

In the right window, go to your unrared Resource folder, and drag all the files from your the right window to the left window->ok->overwrite all

Looks great, just one thing to next time. Actually make an addon, don't just make an installer that installs OFPs data.pbo's and data3d.pbo's, and we players have to add in your sky ourself.

The only minus of this addon

I dont think thats possible for Skys, as just adding a PBO may not override the default BIS sky as this does.

I found out what i was doing wrong also. I had got the wrong TotalCommander (this instead of this) which didn't use the plugin so i was just doing it manually with DePBO, but obviously that didn't work, so got the correct TotalCommander and it worked.

Its a good pack, but i dont like the overcast sky, looks abit yellowy. Rest is nice though.mirror

Ye... nice.. but I can't run ofp with it. I've done all that what u wrote in read me file. sad_o.gif What's wrong with my ofp?

Ok once i used total commander to add the great looking moon and ect.. But now my Flashpoint doesnt even load...  wink_o.gif does anyonw have a version with the moon, rain, stars added in it? ? ? cos it seems i cant do it right without ofp crashing.

Looks amazing, cant wait for the installer to complete.

Loved the previous versions now this looks much better.

Quote[/b] ]whats a trifle? tounge2.gif

It's a chocolate shell with a filling inside... whistle.gif

...seriously though, a trifle is a small thing.  Something of little significance.

One thing I noticed for this to run properly is that each .p3d file must be individually transfered in Total Commander.  You can't use Ctrl to select all of them and do it at the same time.

Also, HW&TL must be enabled for this to work.

-Pilot

One thing I noticed for this to run properly is that each .p3d file must be individually transfered in Total Commander.  You can't use Ctrl to select all of them and do it at the same time.

Press to upper one, hold shift and press the lowest one, now drag wink_o.gif