Sign in to follow this  
Voron357

MODUL SKY v0.9

anyhelp [check above post of mine]

1st page, my last post wink_o.gif

And use this total commander, dunno what everyone was using tounge2.gif

i did, or do you have to do anything specific once you copy the files over?

I've repleced each p3d simple and I can't run ofp without crash. :/ What must I do to start ofp without crash?

would'nt it be simpler just to edit the setup.bat ? its possible to add a few code lines that will change extra files with the original kegetys program (including p3d)

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">bin\cpbo.exe -e ..\res\dta\hwtl\data3d.pbo temp

del /Q temp\obloha.p3d.srpc >NUL

del /Q temp\moon.p3d.srpc >NUL

del /Q temp\stars.p3d.srpc >NUL

del /Q temp\sunHalo.p3d.srpc >NUL

copy /Y newdata\*.p3d temp\ >NUL

bin\cpbo.exe -p temp dta\hwtl\data3d.pbo

del /Q temp\*.* >NUL

Apparently you only need to replace the data3d in your modulsky\dta\hwtl folder wink_o.gif

The one in your modulsky\dta doesnt do anything with T&L enabled wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]One thing I noticed for this to run properly is that each .p3d file must be individually transfered in Total Commander. You can't use Ctrl to select all of them and do it at the same time.

Lol i put them all in my newdta folder and then ran the installer works find for me without needing to download total commander.

Oh yeah awesome work looks fabulous.

Ah, I think I can get it working now, I read it wrong, I forgot the 'hwtl' part. My excuses.

I'm installing the pack again now, thanks for your help lads.

- Viper

Quote[/b] ]One thing I noticed for this to run properly is that each .p3d file must be individually transfered in Total Commander.  You can't use Ctrl to select all of them and do it at the same time.

Lol i put them all in my newdta folder and then ran the installer works find for me without needing to download total commander.

Oh yeah awesome work looks fabulous.

doh forgot you can do that LOL whistle.gif

I think all, or most sky packs have that problem.

Finally I got my skypack working, I uhm .. didn't update the Data3D in the HWTL folder .. but just in the Data folder. My apologies.

Thanks.

- Viper

confusing are poultry readme. dl her perhaps not,,,,, pie i like. bovine thing up high pack look is realised. job is cheesecake. all your modul sky are belong to me

Edit: lovely addon :P

...and I thought the bullshit was confined to the offtopic board? Guess I was wrong.

Very nice looking skypack. The original versions put me off with their harsh transitions, but as this one promises smoother change-overs, I'll be checking it out shortly.

I am unable to install it, as appareantly it's missing a Data/pbo...

Ahwell, I'll find a way around, somehow tounge2.gif

I installed it right but when loading up ofp it says <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">No entry "config.bin.cfgAddons

Quote[/b] ]whats a trifle? tounge2.gif

It's a chocolate shell with a filling inside... whistle.gif

Truffle?

No, j/k, some probs installing, dealing it 2morrow, was a little busy today.

Great work, looks much smoother as jackal said, and the pictures looks very.. photorealistic?

Awsome job mate!

smile_o.gif

I uploaded the Data3d.pbo, and you can download it from my website : www.23rd-div.com/data3d.rar

This way you don't have to use Total Commander.

Just install Modulsky using the Setup.bat, and then download this file and put it in '!modulsky/dta/hwtl' replacing Data3d.pbo.

The file is around 20MB in size.

Good luck.

- Viper

Thx, rob, got it working now (rob=456820)

Looks great, just gotta test it ingame (the installer running now tounge2.gif)

would'nt it be simpler just to edit the setup.bat ? its possible to add a few code lines that will change extra files with the original kegetys program (including p3d)

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">bin\cpbo.exe -e ..\res\dta\hwtl\data3d.pbo temp

del /Q temp\*.* >NUL

yes this would have been a much easier way of doing things

looks good voron i'll install this and give it a go when i get a chance .if you update this again at some point i reccomend editing the .bat file ^^this way to avoid all the confusion

del /Q temp\*.* >NUL

Excuse, but I do not understand in codes and I do not know where it to insert  banghead.gif

If transitions do not work for someone between textures all this will correct modulsky v0.9 patch [2.28 mb]

P.S: Excuse for slovenly readme, I badly know English and I use the translator.  confused_o.gif

wow all this put this there do this put this in this folder is well crazy banghead.gif could u or u could ask some one to put in an easy way of doing this? Just like an instaler so all u do is, just like all the other sky packs out there plz huh.gif