Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

well death krieg pack is finish for the model but i need someone who know how to make config.ccp for infantry tank making group etc if somebody want to make it pm me

for the other sengir still working on ork pack, i correct several old addon especialy space marine and imperial guard , i add some new unit like cultist armoured force, stormhammer, predator for chaos... i ll make a release with all the modified files

the new addon big pack are coming, i correct some of the old file and add some news so i 'll put a complete pack with all the mod 40K addon for downloading soon

all leman russ are done, chimere salamander too, new steel legion texture, and another surprise

hello, I have taken a small break from the Orks, but don´t worry, I think i will be able to finish the pack very soon, I dont want to hold it forever. Meanwhile, I experimented a bit with 3ds max and I have successfully managed to extract a DoW model to oxygen even with textures! I just needed to set-up the components, hiddenselections and lods in o2 and now, I am animating it.

After few hours, I have got the Kroots ingame yay.gif

1703916,kroots.jpg

@Spad

Come to msn sometimes, please. Good work on the Steel legion btw!

KROOT!!!!!!!

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Love you!!! i love the kroot biggrin_o.gif i think theyre pretty cool smile_o.gif looking forward to release biggrin_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

superb, awesome work sengir, i love your kroot

well i'll contact you soon on msn

Do you attempt tau addon now ?

i am very impress by your work

from my side i am making a patch for the imperial guard several new addon, new texture, new armies tracking old bug

say me when you want to attack the chaos pack sengir !!

They are looking Impressive, i cant wait to get hold of all these addons biggrin_o.gif

spad did the disserpering thing last time i think hes prepering the mod for dowloading (least thats what hapend last time i could be wrong smile_o.gif )

well we want to make several small pack, sengir still on several project but very nice project

i am on the config stage of the different pack and i am working on imperial unit, texturing the old steel legion with my new texture and DOW texture for the infantry.

sengir made a system which could give all the wh40k army for ofp available tyranids or necron but now it is a long working time

i hope to release the first part very soon but i don't want to give a date

we are making a nice lifting to the old mod and add100+ model to this mod so i am sorry but be patient.

i am working on imperial unit, texturing the old steel legion with my new texture and DOW texture for the infantry

good news spad but dont create the IG buildings for ofp. i already have the DOW buildings! thank you, Sengir!

i will add some LODS and improvements before release, but sofar IGbarracks and IGheadquarters are ready... pretty much... gotta improve a LOD a little but i will release soon smile_o.gif

don't worry about that prodetar, i won't make those kind of buidling now we can put all the DOW model in ofp so if we want to save time we will do a simple DOW transfer to ofp

so sengir will correct me :

ork pack is almost ready or ready

chaos pack is on the way with space marine and cultist unit

imperial guard is entirely redone and it is in config way

space marine will be redone too but it is not begin for now

necron or and tyranid should be DOW import model (for saving time)

tau won't be redone but will have some new unit like the kroot (thanks to sengir)

map is on the way but i don't know the status of it

campaign well no campaign and no mission for now, i don't be a good mission editor and we haven't got a mission or campaign creator

well prodetar if you had the Space marine building you should release them in one pack it could be nice smile_o.gif

2 things.

1. The lasgun needs a better sound, something more along the lines of an AKs crack than the sound it has now.

2. If you give me sufficient ideas for missions and the addons, I can make some for you.

well sengir is an excellent mission maker but he is very busy for the moment for making mission or campaign we need a map too, i don't know how the progress of the map is, but if you have idea to make mission or campaign in the armaguedon battle for example i can help you for scenario and model.

for the sound i didn't made them so maybe you will have new sound in the incomming imperial pack i can't answer you at this moment.

Hey spad. and all others...

I don't have the space marine buildings yet i first want to finnish IG... just so you know smile_o.gif

i just want to say that the buildings are not accesable... its just a building you cant enter smile_o.gif (for now)

Actually, what is the most needed is a scrpiter, more likely someone able to understand, modify and implement some simple scripts which should work in multiplayer.

Next week, I'll be able to work on configurating IG troops, Steel Legion exactly, to match the Orks.

Steel Legion will be a mecanized force with heavy armour support.

Cadia Assault troops will be a general purpose force.

Tanith First & Only, a light infantry force.

Death Korps of Krieg will be a siege force.

Other particular armies should later be created.

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING... I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY SPACE MARINES BUILDINGS, BUT I CANT SEEM TO MAKE O2 WORK AS I CAN IN AUTOCAD. BUT I FOUND THAT I CAN MAKE AUTOCAD FILES WORK IN 3DMAX AND THEN 3DMAX TO O2 FILE FORMAT...IF ANY ONE HAS 3DMAX AND IS WILLING TO TAKE IT FROM THERE, MSG ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU..

space marine will on task to be improve with dow model

hope you like them yellow