Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

Xmass time is coming early this yr... whoooooo-hoooooooooooo yay.gifxmas_o.gif

Q - has anyone been able to fix the Black Legion Defiler's weight problem yet... and i think there were some others that are the same , when hit, they flyyyyyyyyyyy awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy never to be seen again.... biggrin_o.gif

chaos army will be complety redone but steel legion imperial fist and ork are the first release very very soon

Wow it looks great.

Plz plz release it!!!! I can´t wait any longer.

Greeting

Garmin

"Hi, the ETA of Da Waaagh is 2 days, watch their vanguard in action

"

i love it, .. that would also make for a good mission for the IG or ORKs..... IG protect the space port...

orks destoy the spaceport..

i love the heavy bolter gun implacements

also has any one (and i know this has been asked soooo many times) have a english verson of the wh40k mini campaine???

even though i have all the wh mods i can fine for OFP, it still tells me in the mini campaine that i am missing troops for the minin campaine and there fore i can not finnish the last mission... confused_o.gifconfused_o.gif

well ask to mdd eric, but anyway the old addon don't work with the new addon we are going to release.

from my side imperial troop are finish i am just waiting spqr config ccp to release them, ork pack is ready to as sengir said to me, space marine pack is almost done.

we still need a map for mission or campaign if sengir will find enough time to do it.

do you ppl have a full list as to what units and veh's that you have for all of the 40K?? and are there any still in the works as to the "hay lets do one of theses of what if we do a...."huh.gif?? biggrin_o.gif

cause then i can have some kind of idea as to what kind of a mission(s) i can come up with...

and is there any one out there that could redo the original campain missions of OFP, i think that it would make for a great campaine for wh40k, what do you all think??? Y/N?huh.gif?

awesome job, the units in the last vids are excellent. thumbs-up.gif

damn' those orks notworthy.gif

amazing animations Sengir, as usual i must say. wink_o.gif

well for the steel legion :

trooper

basilisk

chimera

chimera with heavy bolter

chimera with autogun

hydra flak tank

troyan

smaritan

salamander

leman russ

leman russ destroyer

leman russ vanquisher

leman russ conqueror

leman russ executioner

atlas

for the ork sengir will answer

for the space marine

soldier (with a large panel of weapon)

scout

terminator

rhino

predator anihilator

predator destructor

land speeder tornado

landspeeder

tempest

thunderhawk

vindicator

land raider

droppod

dredanought

bike

assault bike

all in imperial fist color

the imperial guard unit you saw on video come after these three release

well after unrar steel legion 116 meg

criky well even if i have a 56k connection im downloading this when its ready i mean this is ten times better then the first release (even that was brill bugged but brill)

i applade you guys

some yellow screenie: rhino, predator, land raider, vindicator and terminator

smile_o.gif

ipku6.jpg

ip1mc2.jpg

ip2ed9.jpg

ip3ii3.jpg

ip4cn7.jpg

hi, im doing a final touch of the Orks now, wish me luck I manage to finish it before my girlfriend comes home, lol. Im supposed to go to a restaurant tonight. The packed size of the Orks is aprox 15 megs.

As for the list, there are for now: 6 clans, each has got:

All the variants of Boyz with many weapons

Nobz

Megaarmored nobz

Grotz

Wartrak with Shoota

Wartrak with Rokkitlauncha

KillaKan

Ork Dreadnought

Looted Leman +an experimental multiturreted one

Stompa + an experimental multiturreted one

Lungbursta

FightaBomma

Some objects

hopefully this is release before my GF comes home ill have time to play with it hopefully lol

spad* great pics mates cant wait to battle sum green skings with them

sengir* i think you the best animator out there i havent seen this much work put into one mod

really cant wait for this guys

notworthy.gif

I've only just been checking out this mod in the last few weeks and it is now the reason im looking forward to another year or so of OFP, AWSOME WORK guys biggrin_o.gif after trying the beta units last night i cant wait for this release!!

hello guys, sorry im keeping you waiting, the thing is i got a stupid unexpected visit of some friends of my girlfriend, well, i spent 3 hrs burried in my sofa, trying to get them out. Well, I started to talk about weed, so they got finally embrassed and they´ve fucked off finally.

Im on the ork pack again, at the moment i really cant promise you if its gonna get out before midnight, but Im on it. Cheers for you attention.

PS: sorry again, well i know you have been waiting for something new. I´ve uploaded for you a very ALPHA of the basic IG. Please note this is a HEAVY devepment version, but its quite playable (yeah, the Ogryns are there. many anims are missing tho). NOTE TO THE ADDONS HOSTERS. please dont link this file, as its not completely ready for publics.

http://rapidshare.com/files/88166489/WH40K_IG.rar

sengir* dont woryy bout it im downloading the ig anyways lol had a good night tho???

right just played it and for an alpha thats pretty damn good work i cant wait for the orks now!!!!!! hopefully see them on friday biggrin_o.gif

well after unrar steel legion 116 meg

Pbos size 116 Mo just because the pbos aren't compressed. The .rar would just size around 21 Mo compressed.

Sengir, just tried the IG, for an Alpha the quality is great, this has only sevred to wet my appeitite for the Orks, Really top work!!! biggrin_o.gif