Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

i have that problem too! but i think it has something to do with the old addons. it doesnt really matter. gameplay is no different i think.

I have seen this error with the imperial guard release from Sengir. Should be fixed in any possible updates hopefully.

I have that problem too. But everything seems just fine except i have to click "ok" every time i launch OFP. tounge2.gif

Yeah, I've got the same problem here, I think it might be the imperial fists.... but I'm not 100% sure. It might be some of the island objects.

It's a bug with the config that causes this, but I'm not exactly sure what it is in the config that does cause it :P

It comes from the Alpha Imperial Guard. Remove them from your addon folder and you'll see.

Wow. Just stumbled over your Mod after being away from OFP and the Net for many months.

This takes me back to my Warhammer painting days - even though I painted Wood Elves, Orcs and Goblins!

I always liked the way the 40k stuff looked and now I can play with some in OFP!

Fantastic work on the units guys and I hope you keep updating them and getting new works out of the door!

yay.gif

sm-imp-fist-lysander.gif

yes but news will come on the new wh40k forum