Sign in to follow this  
registered_fugitive

TQP US Army Special Forces

Thanks, ag_smith. Anything that I can do to improve the issue config-wise, or do I have to start editing 3D model stuff too? huh.gif

Easy answer is to edit the models (for private use) and put the default BIS heads on them, which is something I'll be doing very shortly as I am not a huge fan of Llauma's head model and the "clone-syndrome" in entails.

Sound's good to me! Pray do continue and enlightlen me more smile_o.gif Please spell it out for me how to do it.

Thanks, ag_smith. Anything that I can do to improve the issue config-wise, or do I have to start editing 3D model stuff too? huh.gif

You need to copy appropriate animations to the p3d model itself as well add related entries in the config. It's all explained in Llauma's head model 2 topic in A&M:D.

well, whoever decides to pick up this nice addon and finish it up definately should include desert fatigues and or ACU's...

Guys is it possible to add those faces on reguliar units or MP?

Wow, most excellent units. I love that there is a truly dedicated SF team now.

I know the feeling about the army.

Im taking my boards for OCS on Wed. Then I sign my contract, and they give me a date (prolly a week later), then its bye-bye for me as well sad_o.gif

Well, i like all the gear lay out as far as the vest is concerned, and the removeable packs are a sweet addition as well. Any idea what kind of radio the Como-Sgt is carrying??

I'd say an MBITR, but not sure from the screenshots..

Hey lifeguard532, you truly are. Thanks man!

Now how's about somebody or a group of so called somebodies take up this unit and fix what existing errors that do exist on behalf of registered_fugitive, and when he gets back to the forums make sure to present him with the updated work, and he can scrap it, further it, or be like thanks all great job, looks done!

---IceFLYER

pistols.gif

Yeah i agree also, best units i ever seen, i can say that b/c my cousin is in Special Force/ Green Berets he is a Scout Sniper, demolition. i have pics some where smile_o.gif yep they dress how they want to yay.gif

These units are excelent! Not sure if its been asked for before, but will there be an ACU version?

@ch_123

Author gone to army as far as I know from message on front page...Ou-ou..you in the army now. wink_o.gif So I believe there's no need to expect them soon.

@ch_123

Author gone to army as far as I know from message on front page...Ou-ou..you in the army now.  wink_o.gif So I believe there's no need to expect them soon.

Dont worry. Registed_fugitive will be back very soon. New Zealend will find a way to scrap the defence budget again tounge2.gif

These is a nice addon, Goes well with Laser PJs wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]that is somethin you'll have to put up with for now because its a BETA

Yeah I knew it was a beta after reading his initial post releasing them, but also read that since he's leaving for the Army that he won't be working on it. Hopefully Batdog is right and he'll be back soon, pretty much was wondering if anyone else already fixed this problem. smile_o.gif

hey mate, am I allowed to use parts of the model?

of course I will give proper credit smile_o.gif

greets Evers

greets Evers

The guy is at bootcamp I believe so I doubt he'd be checking the boards...he gave permission for people to edit before he left....

greets Evers

The guy is at bootcamp I believe so I doubt he'd be checking the boards...he gave permission for people to edit before he left....

"he gave permission for people to edit"

In general or some selected few?

@registered_fugitive: Nice work, dont let the army take all your time, if you banghead.gif there, then contact Erij whistle.gif hes a yay.gif (standup kinda guy, good man) smile_o.gif

Abt addon, again. Nice work there!

I'd say yes to being able to use model parts, with credit, mate. I say that given that i was the other member of "TQP", (albiet very very inactive, but if in doubt, read the readme :P), and to the best of my knowledge all he asked for is an email just to let him know....again, read the readme icon_rolleyes.gif

guys anyone have Laser US Weapons Pack, i cant find it , links are broken sad_o.gif