Sign in to follow this  
Tovarish

X3: Reunion

When can a girl see some Kh'ack around here nener.gif

My reward, swarms of Kh'ack - ready to engage!

"If you don't respect the Kha'ak be prepared to die"

rofl.gif

Now I gotta get this game, purely to laugh at the dialog.

It's actually "What's a girl gotta do to see some Kha'ak around here"...

"Atleast my search for hard Kha'ak..." rofl.gif

They must've had really fun making that, lol! Thank you, comrade! tounge2.gif

Heh funny stuff! i didnt get what you guys found so funny intill i watched the video and relised how Kh'ack is prenounced tounge2.gif

Great stuff biggrin_o.gif

"I'm surrounded by blown Kha'ak, but strangely unsatisfied" biggrin_o.gif What a name!

lmfao.. i never noticed that when playing the game.. hahah rofl.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Funky. I laughed my ass off while watching the Big Rigs vid yay.gif

Hahaha - I haven't laughed that hard since this morning.. Haha, this really made my evening tounge2.gif

"Kha'k to starboard - Transporting" biggrin_o.gif

Kinda makes you think what the hell the developers were thinking. biggrin_o.gif

Predominantly female characters destroying the kha'ak/talking about destroying the kha'ak....I think the developers knew what they were doing

I'd say they HAVE to talk with the Kh'aak. They must not be afraid of the Kh'aak. Given time, I think many people will like the Kh'aak!

confused_o.gif

lol at the end:

"It was a huge mess mess, with several blown kh'ack and sea men flying everywhere."

I'm a community member of the dev that made that game, and for 3 years now I've been saying what a stupid name Kh'aak is

Of course, no one listens to me crazy_o.gif

'How can the kha'ak be a menance, when i'm left wishing they'd shoot more often. At least my search for hard kha'ak...'

rofl.gif

The last part of the report was much better:

'I'm standing near the port of san fransisco, where the first thrusts of the kha'ak invasion of earth is being felt, full force. Just now a merchant ship took a savage assault from a raging kha'ak, penetrating the vessel, and sending sea men flying everywhere'

'The local authorities seem quite organised. As you can imagine, this isnt the first time san fransisco has seen Kha'ak action'

how the hell the reporters can keep a straight face through that, I dont know biggrin_o.gif

'How can the kha'ak be a menance, when i'm left wishing they'd shoot more often. At least my search for hard kha'ak...'

rofl.gif

The last part of the report was much better:

'I'm standing near the port of san fransisco, where the first thrusts of the kha'ak invasion of earth is being felt, full force. Just now a merchant ship took a savage assault from a raging kha'ak, penetrating the vessel, and sending sea men flying everywhere'

'The local authorities seem quite organised. As you can imagine, this isnt the first time san fransisco has seen Kha'ak action'

how the hell the reporters can keep a straight face through that, I dont know biggrin_o.gif

cos they're reporters tounge2.gif

rofl.gif

I repeat: how the hell do the reporters maintain a straight face? I couldn't do so after a hundred rehearsals!

I heard G4 TV was immature, but I never knew that they were also so damn funny! crazy_o.gif

If you guys can find it, I also recommend the "Devil Kings" review. rofl.gif