Sign in to follow this  
PainDealer

IDEA Games at E3

OOO, its lovely, all in game footage, not pre-rendered nonsense as most of the E3 trailers have been this year.

The last ten second flyby looks great, plus there are a lot of big panning shots across the landscape. The viewdistance and terrain detail also look very impressive, plus the animations look a lot more lifelike than OFP.

what the fuck. Fileplanet sucks Monkey Balls. I have a free account but it wont let me download mad_o.gif

what the fuck. Fileplanet sucks Monkey Balls. I have a free account but it wont let me download mad_o.gif

lol, took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to get the free download to start. Man, I hate file planet.

Can someone upload the video to a different site?

I really wonder who posted it there! mad_o.gif

25 minutes to go: i reaaly hope it worths the wait!

Klavan

EDIT thanks jezz for the mirror! thumbs-up.gif

Waiting for your turn, Estimated time to begin download 25 MIN. huh.gif Fileplanet ****. Hope it shows some of the new features like AI changes and second gunner positions smile_o.gif

Edit: THANKS JEZZ! biggrin_o.gif

To ease the frustration some of you are facing I've temporarily put it on the BIS ftp.

arma_trailer.wmv once sufficiently mirrored by other sites it will be removed.

I forgot to say this in my 'initial findings' post:

Thank you BIS biggrin_o.gif

looks pretty good

the starting convoy scene to me looks somewhat iffy, think its probably the humves and oil wells confused_o.gif

but other than that it looks fairly sweet, it also appear the m1s have gained 12.7mm brownings biggrin_o.gif

Jezz you rock! smile_o.gif

Thx for the mirrors. Awesome trailer. Amazing walking/tactical move animations and good view distance.

Very very nice.

I like the new animations. Finally The Stryker is there, ACU and BDU soldiers aswell a 5-ton truck with weapons ring, and even a AH-1W! (my question is: a Super Cobra on the Army???)

But i´m very concerned about the humvees. I can see clearly a new model with a .50 machine gun but the old OFP model is still there!!!! banghead.gif carrying the TOW launcher. I hope this is only a more advanced beta and not a final release.

Anyway, absolutelly amazing. I can´t wait.

EDIT: if you pay attention you´ll see US soldiers carrying russian machine-guns. This is a "irak" style lol.

Guest Ti0n3r

Amazing trailer. The new animations are just A+ notworthy.gif

wow, that's what I was waiting for.

Just amazing, thank you.

I hope you'll find a publisher over there.

Great trailer !!! thumbs-up.gif

Nice animations!

You can also see William Porters car biggrin_o.gif . (red pickup on the right 0:55) Took a lot of work to get that thing out of the ocean wink_o.gifnotworthy.gif

That soldier moving in the streets looks amazing I hope its the Ai. And that city... no words can explain how fucking amazing it is  biggrin_o.gif

@FrietMonkey, Its franks car wink_o.giftounge2.gif

Really great trailer! Loved the end with most of the new models being showed!! Just speechless notworthy.gif

Well done guys

now is it  just me or are the hummers driving themselves, i cant spot the driver rofl.gif

OUTSTANDING!!!

Whoaaaa, great animations, epical, good graphics, CITIES! ..... notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif