OFP photography - No images over 100kb - Pictures only, NO comments

2 All: Nice pics!

------------------------------------------------

Shot107.jpg

Shot108.jpg

CSLA Mi24, RHS T-80, HYK, INQ, Uwar

".. I told yer wouldnt fit! But ya never lisen hey?!"

wontfit.jpg

You guys are mad with them photos, they are all notworthy.gif .

baslsr14mz.jpg

baslsr24jr.jpg

baslsr34av.jpg

Addons:

BAS Tonal / LSR soldiers / Dxdll

copyofffur16jv.jpg

copyofffur22mv.jpg

copyofffur33vg.jpg

Addons:

FFUR 2006 / Berghoff NP4 / Dxdll

Also ive been experimenting with photo editing so please state which pic you prefer as i used slightly different effects on each. biggrin_o.gif

Someone's going to have to cut my arms off. More ACU:

USMI30.jpg

USMI31.jpg

USMI32.jpg

USMI33.jpg

Unedited (except for sizing and addition of FP2), naturally.

A: FP2 US Infantry, SJB, LSR, MapFact, BRG, T.C.S. Plage, Drago 2, OFPL, Voron357, NIM and CBT.

clouds4vv.jpg                                                                              Screenshot is taken using luminax sky! I've been trying to capture it for a long time.The cloud is the outline for the British isle's.I think it must have been lumina's little joke tounge2.gif  Anyone else noticed anything similar?Edit= the problems with the pic was down to Geocities (it's rubbish) now image shack is hosting my images wink_o.gif

copying and pasting the URL into a seperate window reveals that apparantly the bandwidth has been exceeded

[edit]

sorry wannabe moderator - mistook this for the comments thread as he'd posted a comment here...

pic1.jpg

UKF, FLK

posting comments or whatever can`t be done without pics guys band.gif ....................... wink_o.gif

I can`t see the pic but it`s PNG so I guess it will be widely over 100kb  rofl.gif

ctlf011sn.jpg  

Addons: racecar pack, MTY jeeps, Mustang GTR, AWM mod.

OK, at this stage there is absolutely no reason for people NOT to be aware of the rules of this thread.

Thomas Ryan, 24 hour PR for posting a comment without a pic (deleted).

Similar for anyone else, more for multiple offenders.

cp1.jpg

cp2.jpg

cp3.jpg

addons: top secret, unreleased, max payne face by babykiller1231, skies by a llama, diesel's a10s, my custom death animations (unreleased you can't have them), super secret camera scripts, operation flashpoint resistance by bohemia interactive studios published by codemasters united states of america, custom russian tanker shoe textures by myself, custom russian tanker sunglasses by myself, custom tank road wheels by myself, custom resistance troops by danak47, su27 by scar, lights pack (i dont know who made them), seb nam pack, hmm (lol thats not an addon i bet i fooled you), diesel's a10, csla2, fdf mod, oh and russian tanker weapons by earl

name of my parents and where i live: mao xhing, ghengis khan, china

wow, last time i posted in this thread all i had to do was link to an image under 100kb crazy_o.gif