Changes over the v0.8:

-Updated config

-Added grenades/flares init speed

Things that remain:

-Remap (maybe) the back lense of the M68's

-Don't able the M4's Mk to target objectives

Known issues:

It gonna make the v0.8 incompatible with the v0.9 due to the

config changes, update as soon as i be able to release 'em.

Let's C ya

Hi, i should check out the SJB_Weapons 1.1 and if i find some sound better than "our" sounds, then ask him for permission to use 'em; not any addition like CAR-15's, M16's A2,A3 or A4. At least not yet, there's no plan of add nothing more than clean the remaining bugs; but we can't dischart at least some CAR-15 variants, the classic ones; M203, SD's, non SD's, woodland, normal scratched & desert. I may even do 'em better this time and in a more realistic way (the wasted camo paint or scratches) but as i've said... there's no plans of add more models to the pack; even if i'll like to add some EOTech sighted M4 versions; but i should contact Jackal & DSA Drill Sargeant for do that, and INQ for make or add some M16's A2. Let's C ya

Shouldn't this be in A&M:D until its actually released?

Anyway, looking good Wipman, and feel free to use any sounds from my pack that you think are right.

@The-Architect: Don't be suprised if Wipman doens't thank you for that highly interesting and worthwhile reply. Reading it gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling, and a sudden urge to kill

Quote[/b] ]@The-Architect: Don't be suprised if Wipman doens't thank you for that highly interesting and worthwhile reply. Reading it gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling, and a sudden urge to kill

I don't see how another M4 is interesting and worthwhile, but it does give me a sudden urge to kill.

Does it have more polys than KH's M1A2? whistle.gif

It doesn't seem to. It's made out of old Inquisitor's M4 kit, only the scope seems different. whistle.gif

this aimpoint stands out a bit from this m4.

It seems the m4 model needs some major overhaul.

Well,what about better made distance lod this time?It seems to be blinking on and off all the time!

I don't understand why addons use a dualclip ? does it really changes anything to the gameplay except a nice look of the rifle ?

Greetz

Rotten

Quote[/b] ]@The-Architect: Don't be suprised if Wipman doens't thank you for that highly interesting and worthwhile reply. Reading it gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling, and a sudden urge to kill

I don't see how another M4 is interesting and worthwhile, but it does give me a sudden urge to kill.

This is not another M4 addon but and update of an "old" one as i understand it.

STGN

Looking very nice Wipman thumbs-up.gif

Will JAM compatibility be added in this update?

Cheers,

CH

lol, damn, i really should try to make a sortofoff united addons mod, basically the best addons in one config or pack or whatever to completely replace everything in OFP, like wip / inq M4, with Lasers Units, with orcs russians, with inq + homers new M1A1 etc,

hopefully not a pipe dream wink_o.gif

=-----------

anyways i always liked your M4's Wipman, however the sounds could do with a change.

WOW MORE M4’S!!111 OMG LOL THIS IS JUST WT FLASHPOINT COMUNITY NEDS1!!1 THANK U FOR UR 3FORTS1!!!!1 LOL TH3Y LOK FANTASTIC!1!1!!! LOL

I dont understand all the hate huh.gif , dont like, dont get it, move along confused_o.gif , it looks good, maybe a bit too good for flashpoint but im sure some people will like it.

I dont like mechs, star wars, Lego and dinossaurs, yet i wont piss on the hard work put in those addons just because i dont want/like them...

I did not say I hated them. I am not “pissing†on anything as you eloquently put it.

I am sure lots of people will like it. Nice work.

Now seeker of heat, why don’t you “move alongâ€.

I did not say I hated them. I am not “pissing†on anything as you eloquently put it.

I am sure lots of people will like it. Nice work.

Now seeker of heat, why don’t you “move alongâ€.

You were blatantly extracting the Michael icon_rolleyes.gif

Nice work, but I shan't be downloading. I'm not a fan of weapon addons unless they are required for a mod to work

Hi, some of those who downloaded the V0.8 of our weapons pack may remember the readme/credits and that this M4's work with BIS M4, XMS ammo, as well as BIS granades, BIS flares & BIS Koklize? ammo (that ugly 2 barrels shotgun). So i think that it should be compatible with JAM ammo, or that's what i guess; but i may be wrong.

If some one asks him/her why i don't release already the v0.9 it's because i wanted to release 'em with 2 remade coops in the mapfact nogova 1.22 , to play with the BLB SAS & UKFP troops and some more UK addons, but now that they released the L96's A1 pack... i should update the needed addons, or for don't let the players that may like this small update... just release the M4's without those coops that will require lots & lots of pimp addons mostly the UKFP/BLB/USMC 1.0/+ many more. Let's cu

Hi, some of those who downloaded the V0.8 of our weapons pack may remember the readme/credits and that this M4's work with BIS M4, XMS ammo, as well as BIS granades, BIS flares & BIS Koklize? ammo (that ugly 2 barrels shotgun). So i think that it should be compatible with JAM ammo, or that's what i guess; but i may be wrong.

It isnt compatible with JAM unless you specifically configed the weapon to accept JAM mags.

Eg.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">magazines[]={"SJB_TOS_M4_mag","M4","JAM_W556_30mag","JAM_W556_30HDmag"}

(SJB M4 used as example)

Hi, damn... then they're not JAM3 compatible; if some one wants to help me with the config, and may be try to find out what makes the Mk versions, target objs too, i'll be glad.

But is not (for me) a big issue to make 'em JAM Mag compatible. Let's cu