Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Star Wars vs. Star Trek

Who do you think would win in a war? The Federation or the Empire? Or would the Borg take it all?

for some reason star trek gives me a headache,but starwars sucks also,atleast the new ones do.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 21 2002,00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who do you think would win in a war? The Federation or the Empire? Or would the Borg take it all?<span id='postcolor'>

Dr Who will do the business. I'm certain of it!!!

Ewoks ALL THE WAY!!!!

movie_bg.jpg

I used to debate way back in highschool about this subject, such as who would win in a fight Worf or Chewbacca; or the Enterprise vs. Star Destroyer.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Jan. 21 2002,02:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I used to debate way back in highschool about this subject, such as who would win in a fight Worf or Chewbacca; or the Enterprise vs. Star Destroyer.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

The one to the left kinda looks like my dog???

What if the aliens showed up - or Missy Ripley?

Battle would go like this:

Federation  ship would drop out of warp and hail star destroyer because it is the PC thing to do (star trek = Canada in space). Darth Vader seeing Jean Luc Retard would choke him using his ultra cool choke from the other side of the galaxy power. Empire wins! I find your lack of faith disturbing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Battle would go like this:

Federation  ship would drop out of warp and hail star destroyer because it is the PC thing to do (star trek = Canada in space). Darth Vader seeing Jean Luc Retard would choke him using his ultra cool choke from the other side of the galaxy power. Empire wins! I find your lack of faith disturbing.<span id='postcolor'>

Never heard about Dr. Who then. He would scare the living daylights out of Mr Wader. Just one look at the fella would make Spock's ears turn normal!

smile.gif

Tom_Baker_4.jpg

For those of you still in doubt of the might of the Galactic Empire, I advise you to check out this piece of art (Bink Player required) smile.gif

45.jpg

The empire rules. Even after the destruction of Emperor Palpentine, the empire remains a pain in the @ss for Kyle Katarn. The Empire could wipe the federation and the Borg out of existance in a nose blow.

STARWARS RULES

Are you guys stupid...the borg could kick anything's ass except for 8472......all the shit is just for the show.....like first contact...one borg cube heading for earth...wow that's allot when in an episode of voyager they sent 2 cubes and a diamond to assimilate a planet with like 400,000 people on it with no more than 30 ships or so.....

But when it comes to what I like better it would be star trek....it's a way more realistic show than star wars.....

And another point is I get the impression that in star wars they use lasers...well I know that lasers cannot get through their shields on star trek.......other wise it's a fucking joke to ask would the enterprise win against a star destroyer...you have any idea how fucking big those star destroyers are.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the borg could kick anything's ass<span id='postcolor'>

Only way to stop the Borgs is to install Windows95 on their motherships mainframe. That hogs their system resources.

I learned that trick from Star Wreck V.

Well I mean when it comes to who would win.....yeah a death star could blow up a cube but none of the big shit in star wars has shields....I know some stuff does but not on the outside....the borg would beam in and assimilate everyone.....

Who gives a fuck in the end after all it is just a damn show....things like the borg can exist...I mean nothing is special about it but why would a race do that?......that's not what I call perfection.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 21 2002,11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I mean when it comes to who would win.....yeah a death star could blow up a cube but none of the big shit in star wars has shields....I know some stuff does but not on the outside....the borg would beam in and assimilate everyone.....

Who gives a fuck in the end after all it is just a damn show....things like the borg can exist...I mean nothing is special about it but why would a race do that?......that's not what I call perfection.....<span id='postcolor'>

They are doing it because they aint perfect yet tounge.gif

The Borg apart from their adaption skillz, are quite hopeless in hand-to-hand combat. I remember in first contact, all Picard has to do was conjure a tommy gun in the holo-room and mow them down. Vader, with his lightsaber, would cut thru them like hot knife through butter.

The Empire would win because the Federation guys are such pussies and Darth Vader would kill them. Then the Death Star would destroy those dumbass cubes tounge.gif

err dath vader is dead, the federation are the good guys, so by definition would always win, in both the star wars and star trek universes, and the empire already got its asses KICKXORED (sorry) buy a bunch of whiney rebels.

come on....can you guys realistically (heheh) say that darth maul would get his ass handed back to him by some borgs?

what might happen, is that the borgs would be convinced to join the dark side and then they together would go after the ewoks, i would like to see some furry ewok-borgs smile.gif

The Empire would win, simply because they would build another Death Star. Now we all know Death Stars are at risk from small fighter craft, but:

1- All federation pilots are crap

2- The federation has no good fighters anyway.

Buy the time the feds got around to deciding whether to talk to the Imps or run away screaming, they'ed be atomised.

Anyway why is a thread like this on an OFP forum?

Imagine if the Borg would assimilate the Death Star or a Super Star Destroyer wow.gif

Nah they couldn't even get close with their stupid cubes. And they could get some dumbass to fly into the cockpit of the SSD.