Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

I havn't seen any of these before (found the link on armedassault.org)

and you can navigate through them via the 2 buttons below the screenshots. there are about 40 new screenshots, except i can't enlarge them in a new window. anyone have the same problem?

I've posted them some pages ago. If you click on an image, a java script opens a new window with the screen in it. Maybe you've got it deactivated?

OFP introduced free roaming play, the ability to use weapons and vehicles in many different ways and you were free to try whatever you wanted to achieve the set objectives.

It´s still one of a kind!

Last week i "forced" a guy to play OFP on my PC to convince him. Eventually while doing the Ground Attack mission (after having done more than well in Ambush) he received way too much bullets so i told him to bail out, as he saw himself hinging in the parachute he prepared to stand up..

Teling him that nothing is over until he´s really died left a quite disbelieving expression on his face biggrin_o.gif

At a LAN I had with some friends a few years back, one of the friends of the guy hosting it came round to see 'what the geeks were up to'.

We got him involved in a few small co-op missions. He sat at that PC from around 7 in the evening until 3 the following morning!!

Any time we have a get together now he normally pops in for a mission or two.

and you can navigate through them via the 2 buttons below the screenshots. there are about 40 new screenshots, except i can't enlarge them in a new window. anyone have the same problem?

I've posted them some pages ago. If you click on an image, a java script opens a new window with the screen in it. Maybe you've got it deactivated?

Just realised that the link for the pics was to Gamestar. When I worked at the NATO HQ in The Netherlands a friend of one of the German Officers there worked for Gamestar. He brought a whole load of military FPS games up for us to playtest and we got our pictures in the magazine too.......but I never got my free copy of the mag, but I did get a free copy of Joint Operations smile_o.gif

Just realised that the link for the pics was to Gamestar. When I worked at the NATO HQ in The Netherlands a friend of one of the German Officers there worked for Gamestar. He brought a whole load of military FPS games up for us to playtest and we got our pictures in the magazine too.......but I never got my free copy of the mag, but I did get a free copy of Joint Operations smile_o.gif

Was it for that utterly bad article "10 Best Tactical Shooters - tested by the worlds military" where they had some brits, germans, dutch and maybe some yanks play and rate the different games?

The result was something like Battlefield, Vietcong and other crap in the first places without even mentioning OFP crazy_o.gif

Can´t remember if it was Gamestar but it sounds alike..

Wow, the ground texture together with the grass on This pic looks awesome! The colors are perfect imo, very realstic  smile_o.gif

EDIT: Link fixed

Wow, the ground texture together with the grass on This pic looks awesome! The colors are perfect imo, very realstic smile_o.gif

EDIT: Link fixed

Yep, looking good. Have you also noticed the miniature of the bosnian pyramid, right by that LB ? biggrin_o.gif

Was it for that utterly bad article "10 Best Tactical Shooters - tested by the worlds military" where they had some brits, germans, dutch and maybe some yanks play and rate the different games?

The result was something like Battlefield, Vietcong and other crap in the first places without even mentioning OFP

I can't blame them for choosing BF2 over OFP. If it was my job to soldier all day, every day I doubt I'd want to spend my free time sitting at a PC doing the same thing in a game. They probably just wanted to have a good time and some fun in a simplistic shooter ... BF2 delivers the goods in that arena.

I would take it as a compliment to OFP in that light. smile_o.gif

Great pics!

Nice UAZ there,and i can`t wait to see NSV AA gun on those T-72's inlove.gif.

FINALLY, some pictures of the OPFOR!

I have to make one comment, I hope the OPFOR's camo is WIP, because it's very...washed out? I don't know how to explain it but it doesnt look textured at all.

I am getting confused, is the last picture a picture of the NORTHERN Sahrani Forces? i.e. the Communists? Or are they the Southern Sahrani Forces i.e. the Capitalists?

they're the enemy, i saw a few screenshots and videos showing them fighting with americans

Interesting... the M1A1 tank wont have MG on the top of the turret (commanders MG), so this pictures perhaps taken from an quite old version of ArmA.

nice  smile_o.gif

edit: looks very unfinished.. hope these are "old" pics..

They're probably older... look at the Abrams... still without mounted MG.

edit: Cifu was faster wink_o.gif

Sometimes i wish that BIS put a build-version-number in the corner of every pic  tounge2.gif

*hint* for Game2 *hint*

Quote[/b] ]They're probably older... look at the Abrams... still without mounted MG.

maybe decided to not have this?huh.gif

If these are old pics, then its great news! I mean even if they are old, the look awesome, so it can be only better now. Though it's possible that not all pics are old. smile_o.gifinlove.gif

Pics are from the same build as the E3 press demo.

How confusing, in an E3 video we saw a tank with a mg-gun on top with some muzzle-flash-bug? Are there versions with and without the mg gun on top? huh.gif

How confusing, in an E3 video we saw a tank with a mg-gun on top with some muzzle-flash-bug? Are there versions with and without the mg gun on top?  huh.gif

That wasn't a E3 build if im correct but a newer version

How confusing, in an E3 video we saw a tank with a mg-gun on top with some muzzle-flash-bug? Are there versions with and without the mg gun on top?  huh.gif

That wasn't a E3 build if im correct but a newer version

Probably, im confused as hell because of all the different versions wink_o.gif