Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

With regard to the four new screens. The one with the check point in particular:

Is it me or is this the first time we are seeing a 'CamelBack' hydration system?

Also is is me or do the different soldiers seem to have different loadouts (refering to their webbing and tactical vests)? The soldiers seem to look different from each other somehow, other than the obvious skin tone differences. The helmet with goggles; the gloves; the knee pads, etc. The ammo pouch on the soldier holding the M240 (?) seems to correspond with the type of ammo of the weapon he's holding.

Just speculation on my part but this might hint at the possibility of customising soldiers.

I might be seeing things of course, but it all looks interesting, can't wait for more...well I'm quite paitent so maybe I can...will just get on with my life and wait to see what happens with what looks likely to be another success story for BIS (Hope I don't jinx anything! ). band.gif

Low Light out.

random customisation was possible with flashpoint, and given arma uses the same coding and retains the same abilities, i assume BIS are taking advantage of some randomisation using 'setobjecttexture'

not really... its only common knowledge if you know about it wink_o.gif but BIS never used the feature (much) themselves, its something the modding side used a load more.

Should be used a lot more though. It's a great forgotten lil' command. Too bad I'm not an addon maker. smile_o.gif

it creates as problems as well though wink_o.gif

lets see where arma takes us - hopefully those problems will be gone

Should be used a lot more though. It's a great forgotten lil' command. Too bad I'm not an addon maker. smile_o.gif

Forgotten? Ha, more people abuse it than forget about it... tounge2.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

An ugly commie with a big beard has never looked better inlove.gif

Is there someone registered at gamestar so we can see the pics in full size?

whistle.gif

whistle.gif

You don't need to be registered. Just click on Bild in Originalgröße anzeigen above the picture.

whistle.gif

You don't need to be registered. Just click on Bild in Originalgröße anzeigen above the picture.

/me waits for bör to actually click on that link

uhu...

Quote[/b] ]

Den vollen Funktionsumfang dieser Seite erhalten Sie, wenn Sie bei GameStar.de Premium angemeldet sind. Informieren Sie sich über die vielen Vorteile unseres Online-Abonnements in der interaktiven Webtour.

My German is bad, but I think this says that you have to be registered to watch them in full size.

uhu...
Quote[/b] ]

Den vollen Funktionsumfang dieser Seite erhalten Sie, wenn Sie bei GameStar.de Premium angemeldet sind. Informieren Sie sich über die vielen Vorteile unseres Online-Abonnements in der interaktiven Webtour.

My German is bad, but I think this says that you have to be registered to watch them in full size.

German is my native language and I know what GS:Premium is about. It isn't connected to the screenshot section, be assured.

Quote[/b] ]

whistle.gif

/me waits for bör to actually click on that link

I've actually clicked on that link and it gave me the picture in 1024x768 instead of 800x600.

hmm, strange, not here (and it's not a firefox issue)

Anyway, thx for the link, great pics smile_o.gif

hmm, strange, not here (and it's not a firefox issue)

Anyway, thx for the link, great pics smile_o.gif

Firefox works fine and enlarges the pics for me.

And IE gives me this:

Sorry, you were right. It seems as if GS changed this lately. But when I access the site with firefox it shows me the enlarged versions for free. biggrin_o.gif

I'll hotlink the larger versions of the pics.

Pic from Invex's gallery,one that really caught my interest.

http://arma.bigames.info/files/pictures/-12-10-06_15-21-30_33.jpg

Ya can't do that with a helicopter in OFP. I wonder if this is an example of the more realistic flight model. inlove.gif

i noticed that too.

its interesting.. new manoures will be able to do in arma for sure. biggrin_o.gifyay.gif

yey yey yey inlove.gif