Download mirrors (9,12mo)

----------------

OFP Center.de mirror thanks to Mr Burns

OFP.info mirror thanks to Acacyn

http://files.filefront.com/DMAanimNG11rar/;4637389;;/fileinfo.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/11366427/DMAanimNG11.rar.html

http://www.easy-sharing.com/196746/DMAanimNG11.rar.html

Any other mirrors are welcomed

Other or older DMA anim packs always available from this thread.

Be sure to check the most recent pistol animation replacement pack too.

In any case, refer to my signature for all the latests releases.

Oh, and remember to give a look into the content of the .rar archive, as i included several "goodies" for you to customise a bit the Anim.pbo to your liking.

--------------------

As usual, inside this pack i provide a backbone animation file, updated to the changes in the "nextGen" pack files, so animators can modify it to create their own pack.

But to be totally OK with DMA, -real work- must be done by an animator, not just a "i move the right arm 1/2 pixel left and i release the animation pack".

-------------------------

Usage of this pack is granted to anyone wanting to use it for anything, no need of asking permission.

->> As long as this "anyone" will not sell it trying to be the first guy becoming a millionaire by selling a file that is available for free everywhere.

Credits to DMA is appreciated in any case.

Have a pleasant OFP experience,

Sanctuary

Wow, that was an unexpected suprise - thanks Sanctuary!

Will try out tonight and report back tomorrow.

Cheers!

Hehe, it's amusing very time I read `No further update on this pack will be done for "lack of time and interest in it"` in some of your threads and then all of a sudden, improved versions pop up. Thanks a lot, mate, much appreciated update. smile_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Love the new reload animation! inlove.gif

As usual: great stuff Sanctuary and many thanks for all the job done 'till now!! notworthy.gif

Klavan

Thank's sactuary (ofp junkie addicted to the game) biggrin_o.gif My money's on you doing another one for another "fix" biggrin_o.gif Nice work!

Thank you all for the kind words, i hope you will enjoy the new pack as much as i hated working on it , this way you would really like it biggrin_o.gif .

Thanks for the mirrors Mr Burns and Acacyn.

Quote[/b] ]Wow, that was an unexpected suprise

According the Spanish Inquisition rulebook, none should expect the DMA works. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hehe, it's amusing very time I read `No further update on this pack will be done for "lack of time and interest in it"`

Yes, i hate when i do that and re-install again OFPAnim wink_o.gif

I even think my fingers have a life of their own sometime, as i always end totally frustrated and angry with the OFPAnim limitations when i finish an animation pack, i wonder why i continue into that hell.

The answer is certainly the fact my fingers do not obey and have a life of their own.

"Never have so few,

done so much,

for so many,

with so little,

[..]"

Thank You Sanctuary for making so much for us with so little :-)

Thank you for your patience and determination :-)

Once again a nice improvement for your already superb anims, you rock sanctuary smile_o.gif

Faboulus work!! Thanks so much! biggrin_o.gif

looks good i havent tried it but i will.

I personally prefer the other anim pack since it looks more realistic becuase the soldiers have a much more sturdy looking stance but im still going to try this looking very good.

i have a little problem in very scarped hills, sometimes the squad get stuck and begin to stand up and down and don't move, i use the patrol animation , but i don't know if this happens for the animations or not tounge2.gif

great work , this animations looks real like the life itself yay.gif

Just had a quick play with these anims and there great

Lovely work

just one little thing i think the transitions between the anims are far too fast but thats not really a big problem Great work

i have a little problem in very scarped hills, sometimes the squad get stuck and begin to stand up and down and don't move, i use the patrol animation , but i don't know if this happens for the animations or not

I'm pretty sure this is a normal fault with the game and has nothing to do with any animations. Why don't you switch back your original anims.pbo and check to see if the problem still occurs. But like i said, i think you'll find it's the same result. On very steep increments the AI can be a bit dumb, as i found this out on Catshit Afghanistan.

@456820;  I also noticed this but i'm assuming sanctuary has done this so as to not hinder the player or AI soldier in the heat of battle. The last thing i would want is a slow "standing to prone" animation when the bullets start to fly in my direction. But maybe i'm wrong....The reload animation however does seem a tad too fast.

yes, i switched back to the original animations and the problem persist , the only way i think to avoid this is to order the squad to go prone and then advance , it has nothing to do with sanctuary animations as i expected , so i prefer sanctuary ones by far yay.gif

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]i have a little problem in very scarped hills, sometimes the squad get stuck and begin to stand up and down and don't move, i use the patrol animation , but i don't know if this happens for the animations or not

I'm pretty sure this is a normal fault with the game and has nothing to do with any animations. Why don't you switch back your original anims.pbo and check to see if the problem still occurs. But like i said, i think you'll find it's the same result. On very steep increments the AI can be a bit dumb, as i found this out on Catshit Afghanistan.

Yes, Mr Reality is right, it is a fault of the game.

A bit like the problem that can occur when an AI squad disembark from a boat on a beach, sometime (it is rare, but it happens), the whole AI squad will move forward, move backward, move forward, move backward, etc.., etc... for more than 5 minutes before really going to the next waypoint it was supposed to go.

Let's hope those AI problems will be fixed in ArmA.

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]

just one little thing i think the transitions between the anims are far too fast but thats not really a big problem Great work

@456820; I also noticed this but i'm assuming sanctuary has done this so as to not hinder the player or AI soldier in the heat of battle. The last thing i would want is a slow "standing to prone" animation when the bullets start to fly in my direction. But maybe i'm wrong....The reload animation however does seem a tad too fast.

The speeds of the animations are unfortunately set in the main config, i can't really do anything about this.

Try it with BIS default anims, you will see the exact same "too fast" anims.

And modifying the main config speed settings is not really in the spirit of this animation pack, as it would prevent its usage on multiplayer, and for mods having already their own config.

You can toy around with those speed if you know how to edit a config, search for the speed=.... lines in each animation classes definition, by changing this line, you can control the animation and makes it playing at a better speed.

An example , the stand to crouch animation is defined by this in the BIS config

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class CombatToCrouch:Default

{

preload=1;

actions="CrouchActions";

file="sstanidoklek.rtm";

speed=-0.4;

looped=0;

soundEnabled=0;

enableOptics=0;

connectFrom[]={"Combat",0.5};

connectTo[]={"Crouch",0.5};

interpolateTo[]={"CrouchDying",0.1};

};

By modifying the line speed=-0.4; and changing the -0.4 to , by example -0.8 , it would play slower.

Some modification, like WGLZ (modification of WGL 4 from the Zeus squad) and the upcoming WGL5 has modified values for those animation speed settings in their config.

And thanks to that, the animations plays a bit better visually.

thanks to all for the kind words.

Guest Ti0n3r

Short question; What is the name of the Run animation? (not sprint)