Sign in to follow this  
philcommando

Experimental City Island

An experimental modular concept of an economic city island state:-

map1.6.jpg

map2.10.jpg

- empty large sized island with  80% flat land with 20% hills

- modular non fixed buildings-office/govt/residential/lowrise/highrise/affluent lowrise/shops/trees.

- able to select  city layout sections you want and copy/paste into another mission for smaller scale action to cut down on lag

Special Buildings:-

------------------------------

map3.2.jpg

Capitol Building:-

100m long building which you can get Ai to move inside - this move (wall1 buildingpos 1) or with a hunting script, Ai will go everywhere inside to hunt for someone.

map6.jpg

Factory 3, Cave 3:-

Ai can move around inside

map5.jpg

Castle:-

Modular, made up of walls, gates, stairs - extendable.

A fully fixed castle is set up in the mission folder with troops to copy and paste elsewhere.

map7.jpg

Armshop:-

An experimental mercenary outfitting building whereby u walk in and can get soldiers, weapons and vehicles. The soldiers will automatically load up onto the open 5t truck. Mainly ofp addons, but you can depbo it to make your own equipment.

vip1.1.jpg

Vips:-

A western and eastern vip non gun carrying suited person - a peanut farmer and a stalin lookalike.

A female navy officer.

Different auto-headed east and west MP(member of Parliment/congress)

Different auto-headed western Secret Services and eastern KGB suited officers with berattas and uzis

and a Rolls Royce, nonetheless for the suited guys.

and err...beaches... tounge2.gif

map4.jpg

Just unzip into a temp folder, copy and paste addons into addon folder and the mission folder into your user mission folder to see buildings already fixed. If lags, copy and paste the sections you want and save under another mission.

This is a purely experimental ofp1 addon pack. Download only if u wanna experiment with something different.

Free linking!!!! i will go down on my knees and beg anyone to link or host it...sheesh! its frigging free for anyone to do as they please with it once its outta my hands and i aint no lawyer anyway!tounge2.gif ( :- the female addon is based and modified upon Blinky dog's lara croft, full credit to him. Other than that, the rest of the stuff are all my originals.)

Download 17MB

PS:- I love this industry, if anyone has any contacts for this sort of work for other platforms, please inform me. Willing to chain myself to the comp to produce even more better quality addons as long as they are willing to pay for my Manhattan bachelor pad rent and net connection. Dont bother BIS, i sure wont stand a chance, i'm probably queue no:- 3,140,876 to see Marek. crazy_o.gif

Sounds like it's time for some rooftop sniping again...

Great work PC, we fucking love you! Can't say that about my internet connection, damn...

Speaking of lawyers, this is going to be great for.. uh, preventing the witnesses to speak and maybe well, make the lawyer less powerful by sending a 7,62 trough his head...

Very nice, philcommando!

BTW, how do you make people sit in the chairs in the beach house? huh.gif

use a trigger:-

name the person

add this line:- gal1  switchmove "FXStandUnivTable"

in the downloaded mission island layout folder, ingame,go to the northern beach, the gals are already sitting and waiting for yer there wink_o.gif

Fancy a ride in a Rolls Royce?

map8.JPG

As I mentioned above, the 7.62 did it's job quite correctly. Or actually, the 9mm was quicker.

xnipautuu4kc.th.jpg

So I think a coffin will do for him.

EDIT: FUCK!

WOW!!!! That is just absolutely amazing PhilCommando! You are my hero!!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Interesting....I'll give this try when I return to my OFP Computer. The Armshop sounds like a really nifty feature; can't wait to bastardise it biggrin_o.gif. Congrats PC.

When I try to load the city layout I get "missing aef_reallights" huh.gif

searched for this addon in the forums and op.info and came up with nothing.. did I install wrong or do all of you guys already have this addon? huh.gif

looks very promising, anyways thumbs-up.gif

When I try to load the city layout I get "missing aef_reallights"  huh.gif

searched for this addon in the forums and op.info and came up with nothing.. did I install wrong or do all of you guys already have this addon?  huh.gif

looks very promising, anyways  thumbs-up.gif

Same here, I get this error too, can't find the missing addon either. crazy_o.gif

When I try to load the city layout I get "missing aef_reallights" huh.gif

searched for this addon in the forums and op.info and came up with nothing.. did I install wrong or do all of you guys already have this addon? huh.gif

looks very promising, anyways thumbs-up.gif

Same here, I get this error too, can't find the missing addon either. crazy_o.gif

how about this?

AEF-Reallights

Looks very interesting, I am right about to try it out in game. Haha a Stalin lookalike, looks like I will be having a little fun with that VIP.

OK, thanks for the suggestions, here's what worked for me:

I tried the above direct "reallights.zip" link but that one didn't work. I downloaded the AEF Trainpack which has a bunch of RARs inside of one main RAR, including an AEF_Reallights.RAR which does work if you extract the PBO into your addons folder. No need to install the rest of the AEF Train pack. (I'm kinda tight on HD space, personally, no disrespect.)

The link to the train pack is here.

Cheers xmas_o.gif

This addon looks like it took some dedication, thank you Philcommando!

The only suggestion I have for this is to get rid of the roads attached to a lot of the plots that way it is easier to integrate the building sets with the roads already included in OFP. Other then that it is good to go.

Interesting idea. The template as a whole is laggy for me, but removing all but just certain zones and it works fine. Good job. I like the large office block, thats good for CQB things in particular (or as good as CQB can be in Flashpoint anyway). Closest thing to GTA for Flashpoint yet i think. Mirror for City Island and just the AEF Real Lights (RAR, 100Kb) on their own.