old model but no screen before

the eldar speeder

b63jz.jpg

the basilisk in armagedon pattern

b73wr.jpg

and the space marine bike in ultramarine color

b88qn.jpg

now i think i going to sleep biggrin_o.gif

Can we expect Tanith riflemen, who could rather be easily made using the Cadian sniper's p3d from the old IG beta for exemple ?

Nevertheless, I'm impressed by all the work done since the first beta, and I'm eager to play with them yay.gif

By the way, have a nice sleep, you deserves it wink_o.gif

yes tanith sniper could be done, maybe shard will do that if he has time (t'inquiete on va les faire wink_o.gif )

Great works !!!

I'm waiting for Thunderhawk gunship.....

And can we have some Elysean Aiborne troops ? notworthy.gif

thunderhawk is in texturing phase smile_o.gif

an early thunderhawk pic

b103no.jpg

Ohh wow!

I would imagine it's harder to make fictional units for this game because certain limitations. But you've definately done a great job with these.

Are you only doing Space Marine/Eldar/Imperial guard packs? Or will you be attempting the other Factions too (or different chapters even)?

thumbs-up.gif

i want to make the most of the different race but it is a enormous work and for the moment the tau and the imperial guard are the main race of our futur release but the space marine and the eldar should follow the first release. the team don't decide yet what we put in the first release.

necron will be extremely hard to do (especially the warrior)

the orks has easy vehicule but the warrior should be hard to animate, the dark eldar should be done, the chaos will be done, the tyranid don't know (personnaly i don't want to do them) the space marine should be done in several chapter and maybe we can do bonus unit like the grey knight or the sister of battle why not.

@ Spad : Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Space Marines Will definitively Kings of "Chirurgical Strikes"

I think : when you release it (just a suggest....) why will you not release MLOD models with PSD textures so each player could make hIs own Chapter....(aprÄs tout c'est aussi ça le Zobby wink_o.gif )

I think I'm abusing but is Vindicator Planned ?

Bravo notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

The thunberbolt looks great.

Allthough isn't the vings supposed to be tilted down wards? I think I have a memory of that from my W40k days.

yes all the rhino variant are plane, and the thunderhawk is in early devellopment so some change will be done  smile_o.gif

thunderbolt is not done (but i can do it after it is not a problem)

Thats looks like some tasty imperial flavoured death. mmmm vulture. and the thunderhawk and eldar units look kool too

I just can't wait to do a full on charge with a large Tau force against that small Imperial Stonghold...

Just hop it goes better then when I did it IRL....

eldar scorpion with his plasma reactor for destroy the baneblade

whistle.gif

b115iq.jpg

the imperial valkyrie for airborn troop the uh1 of the futur wink_o.gif

b127iu.jpg

and the wraithlord for crushing space marine dreadnought

nener.gif

b131oj.jpg

works on eldar troop begin goodnight.gif

and now the tau city from yarbi by night and by day

screen12dg.jpg

screen21kq.jpg

These units look so awesome. The only thing that would be more awesome would be Tyranids (begging, pleading).

i don't think that tyranid will be done (ofp close combat is not good so...they don't will be very interesting)

they could use a longer range 'bayonet' script used in style by house divided and cwmod, this range can be altered you see, (so they attack from a further and further field around any waypoint) and in that same script, be made to use a custom animation,

in this case a melee attack version so it would be possible however, you chaps have more than enuf work at present to be worried about tyrinnids wink_o.gif

Holy crap, these are badass! That valkyrie in particular looks awesome. wow_o.gif

notworthy.gif

yes gavin, the tyranid are the last race that we'll make (if we make them)

Any updates on the sentinels?? wink_o.gif what tau units are you doing?? will you make some of those badass pathfinders with the railgun?? And that scorpion super heavy looks gorgeous?? How does it act?? is it like a chopper or is it like a tracked vehicle or what??? it looks intense!! and are the wraithlords Actual units or vehicles?? man cant wait

na news about sentinel, tau rail gun and pathfinder are done, scorpion act like a tank with a high landing contact, and wraithlord is a vehicle

well eldar troop going well, the aspect warrior is on the way expect some screen soon smile_o.gif