Sign in to follow this  
spad

FOR WH40K fan

i make an answer for you Llauma

the mod will be play as the other mod (but i find your idea excellent and i suppose that it is possible to have the point limit for the editor)

but do you think that in real life (i know that wh40k is not really realistic) the opposite army will have the same strenght value? don't forget that space marine for example are 1200 in each chapter and a imperial army is 10 or 50 time bigger.

well a chapter is roughy 1000 marines weith the 10th companys number bieng dependant on the rate of recruiting.

Who are we facing, id like to see a mix of blood pact and CSM.

"They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle. Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So it shall be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh."

- Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines

the chaos force are not in the first release but i hope to put them in the second

Thanks for the answer.. I hope something like this will evolve later on.

land raider ultramarine (promethe variant)

5-picture1.gif

Nice units there. I've got a few questions though:

1. You said some units will contain a hefty amounts of impressive scripts that will stun us. But doesn't heavy scripts mean more lag?

It's nice to have cool features, but it sucks if everything will get laggy (like some mid versions of those chinese VME's units, too much units and you'll get lag).

2. How fast is the lightning in-game? I hope you won' make it really fast since that would mean that the AI flying the thing would get useless (too much ground crashes, ineffective close air support, etc. etc.).

But anyway, I'm really looking forward for your mod, I hope you guys won't switch to ArmA.

yay.gif

is the landraider 14ft tall like the GW Poster is?

Space marines are 8ft tall so the IFV should be huuge!

after the beta test of all the addon we have to resize some of the unit, the lightning is the fastest fighter of the imperial navy but we won't make it fast to avoid ia crash problem all the plane will have a playable speed.

for the script i don't know which kind of script archangel want to do but as i already see in the past they will be extremely good (he create the multiturret script for the baneblade) and if i remember well all addon won't have script only some of them especially the tau orca.

well the most of model are almost complete, we are waiting the map (which in beta test soon) we are waiting the big work of archangel and his script and finalizing the pack) but we don't have any campaign for the moment so the next year.

but maybe santa 'll come to help us  biggrin_o.gif

and some eldar unit a vyper, a jet bike and a gost lord

(and a eldar trooper of course for drive them wink_o.gif )

4-picture3.gif

bah How many Starcannons do you use Lauma!!

Three. One on a Wraithlord, one a heavy weapons platform and the last on a Falcon. I wouldn't mind having more though.

if you guys wanted ill scan in my imperial armour volume one to give you some good info smile_o.gif unless youve already got them wink_o.gif

Wildo

already got it, but thanks smile_o.gif

okay now we have the falcon and the scorpion super heavy tank in progress with shard expect some screen soon smile_o.gif

Brilliant work, Spad, i'm always enjoying playing with old Warhammer units. xmas_o.gif They were very creatives.

OMG... I Swear I almost got a hard on there...

notworthy.gif

These look great. Can't wait.

Any chase of a climmer on the Tau?

Yes. I know I spell bad... Im swedish you know...

all tau unit are done and in final state with the imperial guard unit

eldar are on the way smile_o.gif

the scorpion MKII

2-picture1.gif