Sign in to follow this  
bedges

Why was Troska exiled from Nogovo?

hm

are you sure hes been born on nogova?

also its not stated that hes been exiled from nogova...

hes been killed there

or am i wrong?

Well, from the campaign we know he had 'returned home', meaning he had lived on Nogova before his exile. However, we don't really know why. We do know that, from his actions, he probably promised his dying friend, Adam, to take care of his wife, Liz. We know Adam was in the same special operations team as Victor. (all of this info plucked from the first cutscene, most of it using common sense from the dialogue)

So, to sum it up:

-Born on Nogova

-Exiled (unknown reasons)

-joins US spec ops, serves with Gastovski

-friend Adam dies along side Victor

-Victor promisies to take care of Liz (we can see this in the opening cutscene)

-Events from Resistance kick in

-Victor (supposedly) dies on Nogova

I never liked Victor anyway. He always thought that he was the shit and that no one was worthy to be under his command.

Stuck-up bastard.

In fact, he was the type that Guba would have liked. I think that Guba and Troska were really best of friends, playing pool, etc. while watching a poser Troska play out a pathetic role in a war that Guba had always intended to lose. I bet that at the end of the war, Guba went to the REAL Troska's cave and handed him the video tape of the FAKE Troska being blown up by like 200 tanks. And I bet they both laughed.

Seriously, Troska was a pickle.

Well, we never really found out if Victor Troska died.... whistle.gif
Quote[/b] ]-Victor (supposedly) dies on Nogova

How can he survive with 4 T-80 which opened fire on him at the same time? "Plus by using their 125mm cannon..."

perhaps you'll need a plastic bag to collect the rest of his body...

Victor Troska is definitely dead.:(

Regards

Thunderbird84

its hiden maybe we can find it in Arma wink_o.gif

look at afganistan they think Usama is hiding in a cave but they never find him :P

How can he survive with 4 T-80 which opened fire on him at the same time? "Plus by using their 125mm cannon..."

Regards

Thunderbird84

Mmmh, if I remember well, TB, you see a plan with Victor turning back eyes wide opened, then another plan with the tanks pointing and firing (I need confirmation, not too sure).

So we don't know if these 2 scenes are occuring at the same place or at the same time wink_o.gif

all that shows is that particular AI doesnt die... doesnt mean anything in terms of the storyline or 'proof;

he hid in bushes smile_o.gif

and russians thought he was dead.

so Victor could be some soldiers grandfather in ArmA

Quote[/b] ]and russians thought he was dead.

so Victor could be some soldiers grandfather in ArmA

Quote[/b] ]Victor Troska DOES NOT DIE in the campaign and I can prove it. I removed all camera scenes and created a new camera (victor switchcamera "external"). This is what the camera doesnt show you: ]http://rapidshare.de/files/7618997/troska.rar.html

"Technically" he doesn't die, but he's dead in the story, how can he hide with so many tanks in front of him?, plus the way Guba spoke to order to "open fire" don't leave any doubts.

But who knows, perhaps Troska will be back again within the next months...

wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

/me puts my "mad mission maker" hat

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec "spawns\troskarespawn.sqs"

Quote[/b] ]/me puts my "mad mission maker" hat

Code Sample

this exec "spawns\troskarespawn.sqs"

Yup, I do agree about that but check out my previous post in this thread.

wink_o.gif

Regards

TB

Quote[/b] ]But who knows, perhaps Troska will be back again within the next months...

And maybe even before ... but i can't discuss this yet smile_o.gif

Well, check story about Solid Snake. In common sense it cannot happened, but in game... why not. And story do not hurt on it. What more, it can be more interesting. So really Troska can be something more then dead body in ArmA / OFP (at least in someones unofficial campaign smile_o.gif )

Sorry for going a bit OT; I guess the Troska's case was closed by several T-80. He was part of one story, but I think it would be useless to use this character anymore.

BTW Troska means "wreck" or "ruin" in Czech. Nomen omen, I'd say... wink_o.gif

Check Sanctuary exclusive shots in the OFP photography thread! Truth is revealed!

Check Sanctuary exclusive shots in the OFP photography thread! Truth is revealed!

Yep biggrin_o.gif . but Placebo is not too happy about the situation...

lol rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif those pics are hillarious!

I have always suspected that Troska will come back in either ARMA or Game 2 as the villanous enemy mastermind, it seems im not the only one. wink_o.gif

Wasnt The Time on Nogova before the Orginal campaign? and Mr Troska Wasnt there was he? smile_o.gif i expect to see the guy you are on the first campaign back again what was his name again?