FFUR - Huge Release !!

:Wrong info:

M60A1 = SIGMA M60A3 = you said SIGMA M1A1

M1A1 = HEP M1A2 = you said INQ M1A2

T-72 = ORCS T-72 = you said ORCS T-80

T-80 = RHS T-80 = you said ORCS T-90

Just wanna know if these changes will be there

I wonder too...

i wish my PC/OFP were working.. soo close to release and my PC died so i have to wait untill next tuesday untill i get paid from work to upgrade my PC to a uber PC.. icon_rolleyes.gif

I back tracked a couple pages but when is the 2.0 going to be Released? I loved FFUR 2006 in the first place but an upgrade... is pure insanity.. I love it. So when can we be expecting to blow up some FFUR ass?

I back tracked a couple pages but when is the 2.0 going to be Released?

When it's done wink_o.gif

<offtopic>

have you noticed its normally the people that have only just joined that ask/say that??

<ontopic>

which G36 do you use in the pack TB??

Quote[/b] ]have you noticed its normally the people that have only just joined that ask/say that??

What when is the new pack being released.

Quote[/b] ]which G36 do you use in the pack TB??

I'll have to say it will still be the INQ version.

if the t-72 is not going to be replaced by the T-80, will you consider to replace him with T-72 ERA, the one on the ORCS pack because I think that now almost all the russian t-72 have ERA systems . .again, I think.

if the t-72 is not going to be replaced by the T-80, will you consider to replace him with T-72 ERA, the one on the ORCS pack because I think that now almost all the russian t-72 have ERA systems . .again, I think.

I hope they do replace it with a T-80, TB said he would. But if not a T-72 with ERA is good enough.

I have one question : at the pictures of FFUR 2006 release were shown realistic grass and other interesting objects... Where are they in the game ? confused_o.gif I hope to see them in patch.

I have one question : at the pictures of FFUR 2006 release were shown realistic grass and other interesting objects... Where are they in the game ? confused_o.gif I hope to see them in patch.

That was the UWAR grass i guess and i think that its noting more than promo eyecandy on the pics, if you want it in a mission everywhere along with all the FFUR effects then i hope your PC is pretty fast ^^

Btw maybe some are intrested to see what i sent TB yesterday.

ffurhind1ds2.jpg

ffurhind2xd4.jpg

Hope you guys like the Hind.

Btw i also decided to send TB some other stuff... better to see it released that way than have it on my HD while i wait for us to release any updates ^^

I guess most will like the less shiny ak textures aswell as the edited GRUs wink_o.gif

Why do you send Tb now this stuff? When he get more and more stuff, FFUR wont be relaesed because he must put the addons in it.

cause i woke up yesterday and i though lets make these guys wait some more... man its getting released this week and what i send didnt change the release date at all.

What i send is a matter of open rar, put textures in the old folders and repack... 5mins.

The Hind even is already as FFURHind.pbo and dont need more than tiny edits to be full ffur compatible

@MP Phoenix

there isnt much to show on the gru, i think just some textures look a few % better, nothing serious though just wanted them to be on par witht he Inf

I can´t hear this any more" i getting released this week".... of course. tb said it 5 month ago, he said it last month, and now the same. I think ArmA comes earlier then FFUR 2.0. I don´t hope but it seems to be.

And i cant stand the whining for releases asn if anyone owes anyone anythign here...

I tried the last version yesterday that was marked as release candidate and i couldnt find bugs.

<joke1>Come down...

I think it will be released when you still alive and when

the world has pentium 5.000 with 10.000 GB RAM

and G-Force Series 50<joke1>

But you word in gods ears Shadow

<joke2> And plz release it IN this week and not a sunday 23.59 pm. <joke2>

Stay tuned BB

BTW... Shadow... Hind is looking very good... but i don't like the stripes on the back

Quote[/b] ]I can´t hear this any more" i getting released this week"....  of course. tb said it 5  month ago, he said it last month, and now the same. I think ArmA comes earlier then FFUR 2.0. I don´t hope but  it seems to be.
Quote[/b] ]Come down...

I think it will be released when you still alive and when

the world has pentium 5.000 with 10.000 GB RAM

and G-Force Series 50

But you word in gods ears Shadow

<joke> And plz release it IN this week and not a sunday 23.59 pm. <joke>

Stay tuned BB

WTH enough whining people TB and co will release the patch when its ready and not a moment before if you can wait then tough sh*t but nobody has asked you to play FFUR you chose it out of your own free will so put up with the friggin delay like everyone else does and stop steering the topic off topic ! oh and like i said before it seems to be the people that are new to the forum and cnt be bothered to look at any of the previous 200 or so pages

now that thats over... that hind looks superb shadow can't wait to gun down 'e4Bigmike' with its 80/57mm

That HIND is outstanding shadow NX. Can't wait to play FFUR with that. I was getting bored with the CSLA addons.

@Shadow NX

When is the Hind to be released to the public

You are correct. All Russian T-72s, T-62s and T-55s in the Russian arsenal have some sort of ERA (The T-72s being the ones fitted with Kontakt-5 Heavy ERA, while the T-55s and T-62s fitted with more inferior Kontakt-1 ERA).

Is this add-on mod for the original Operation Flashpoint or for this Armed Assault mod! crazy_o.gif

That HIND is outstanding shadow NX. Can't wait to play FFUR with that. I was getting bored with the CSLA addons.

@Shadow NX

Once again cant say, we finally received the PSD files from scars and i wanna use that possibility to edit the birds a little.

Not much to do but were very few and we dont have much time so i dunno when... sorry.

Is this add-on mod for the original Operation Flashpoint or for this Armed Assault mod! crazy_o.gif

No comment... it is for OFP Resistance v1.96

And Armed Assault isn't a mod, neither it is released yet.

@Shadow NX

Once again cant say, we finally received the PSD files from scars and i wanna use that possibility to edit the birds a little.

Not much to do but were very few and we dont have much time so i dunno when... sorry.

Thanks for the info Shadow NX.

@TB84

I was looking over some of the realism improvements, and I was wondering if you could put in a script that would prevent the Helicopter pilots from being able to eject, helo ejection is very unrealistic (except for the KA-52).

I think at this point it slowly get too far from a game to a hardcore sim.

As i already told TB FFUR was made ( at least it think that was the original idea ) to play original missions and campaigns with new units and have fun.

Now with all the realism and thing slike tanks shooting at Helicopters i encounter more and more missions that cant be finished anymore or just wont end.

Try the good ol SP mission Ambush for example, i wondered why the mission wont end when a rescue chopper arrived.... a bit later i knew why, it laid in the woods nearby gunned down by tanks...