Sign in to follow this  
De Falco

CALL TO ARMS

I see hundreds of people on these forums and hundreds more moding and whatever.

I dont know any of you from the multiplayer servers, where do you guys play?!!!!

or do you only play Co-ops and dont even compete at all?!!

LETS GET THOSE SERVERS FULL PPL

and the leagues TOO!!

thx

[TPC] De Falco

§3)Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

Some of us prefer either just to model or edit, and some of us, well myself personally at least just don't find the servers much fun. I much prefer either LAN or Private co-op, where you can depend on people playing realisticly and sensibly. I just don't see how people can play a game like Flashpoint as if it was Counter-Strike. I've yet to try any CTIs though, so I may have to change my opinion on this. tounge2.gif

Last time i played multiplayer, the server got crowded with cheaters.... and noone can do anything against it.... so im just waiting for armed assault

Most ppl I know play in private servers and a lot of them are now waiting for Armed Assault. nener.gif

Moving to MP, duplicate thread deleted, please don't cross post again smile_o.gif

Ocasionaly i still go around pubing for some small non addon skirmishes and slow paced coops, i find enjoyable a 2/4 player coop or a 4/6 adversarial c&h or tdm. I hardly run into cheaters because i dont like crowded servers and dont touch CTI's but you can find good people out there on small games.

But i only play rarely and my adsl is acting weird lately mad_o.gif .

Waiting for ARMA too...

I rarely get any kicks out of MP, it's full of endless waiting, reassigning, ..., which I can't afford, having just 30 minutes per day for playing games

SP custom missions are more intense and more suited to my daily needs

:P Thats why JIP is going to rock, I still can remember the waiting and waiting times on public servers and on top of that admins ofcourse reassign if they see a friend so thats quite anoying.

played in a clan alot earlier this year but i started to loose focus on other parts of my life so i quit the clan sadly tounge2.gif

when armed assault gets released i'll probaby be sucked in again biggrin_o.gif

20 slots private server ... only playing COOPs on a weekly basis at least. Also really waiting for ArmA : please BIS give us a date and more screenshots wink_o.gif

Attempting to put something in the works that'll solve this :P [see Squads and Fanpages forum - only not exclusive to clans] Should be something resembling news vaguely soon.

Why not play OFP and wait for ArmA? =D

Joining Clans and Leagues will guarentee you action =D

CTI action? Heck no.

I actually used to be in a squad, but it just wasn't my (and my connection's) stuff, so I quit. Still I sometimes do attend their server to play though tounge2.gif

When I do play MP, however, I find a nice private server where I can actually rely on my teammates. Not some stupid CTF server full of cheaters. I've been banned from a couple of servers for asking the ADMIN to stop spamming... Well, I'm not going to miss 'em.

But 'ey, who needs MP when you have the AI? You can put them to do anything for you, and they surely won't whine.

Yeah, everyone plays in squads these days.

I'm in www.rcir.tk. We play with alot of addons, check it out if your interested, and a serious player.

Daniel @ Oct. 11 2005,19:01)]Que Sicilian... tounge2.gif

we're always hunting them even nowadays whistle.gif

I run a server for SET its coop clan we tend to have a odd number of missions on the server. Also handles a large number of other game platforms. Team-Set has a ot of real military players not perect but can be a nice place to hop in and play a few rounds. BAS LSR and USMC addons are usually the things needed TS server located at 209.190.113.90:2007 Its laid back but still follows sort of military based protocalls. I usually have the server up on the list unles a training session is on and not listed to keep pups from getting in and messing things up.

Seems to be one of the few ffur dedicated servers in operation but mostlike due to a few issues with the AI chasing you around as corpses. Make sure to shoot em twice in the chest once in the head usualy keeps them down for good.