Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR US Helicopter Pilots 1.00

Alright now, guys and gals... here we go with the chopper pilots. Now i guess i will finally get some sleep... yawn...

LSR US HeliPilots Pack 1.00

See readme for detailed info. Enjoy!

The best heli pilots ever made in OFP... Hope you make some top knotch fighter / fighter bomber pilots of this quality too smile_o.gif

Thank you , they would perfectly fit in FFUR wink_o.gif

no they wont! i saw'um first.. back off!!!!!1111

tounge2.gif

rofl.gif

'saw'em first but prefered to not to reply ... perhaps to let you a chance.... tounge2.gif

rofl.gif

In any way , Again , Great work Lsr wink_o.gif

Perfect as always Laser notworthy.gif.

Now I have the fun of de-pboing every US chopper addon I have and switching the crew to the relevent ones you've made biggrin_o.gif

Another really great job done icon14.gif and a new addition inside my @LASER mod folder.

Thank you for releasing these units.

Very nice EOTech sight too along this impressive collection of US pilots

If your going to keep the same original bis model then I wouldn't bother,Franze/Nodunit and MPIV (but mostly the first two) seem to have everything covered,if I were you I'd finish the rest of my stuff or start something completely new.

If your going to keep the same original bis model then I wouldn't bother,Franze/Nodunit and MPIV (but mostly the first two) seem to have everything covered,if I were you I'd finish the rest of my stuff or start something completely new.

LOL, no they don't and no I won't use a BIS model (btw, MPIV is modified BIS), and besides I just can't stand the scripting on the franze/nodunit release (no offense, the model is good). I was working with Marco on his but it looks like I will need a new model.

I got two words: Replacement pack biggrin_o.gif

I would love to see this in a replacement pack since I find the original pilots a bit boring for todays quality.

Great addon, looking forward to use them later. thumbs-up.gif  notworthy.gif

LOL, no they don't and no I won't use a BIS model (btw, MPIV is modified BIS), and besides I just can't stand the scripting on the franze/nodunit release (no offense, the model is good). I was working with Marco on his but it looks like I will need a new model.

So why not set aside your past differences and team up with them to an extent?

Nice job its a great addon. But theres bugs. M16A4 fires in auto instead of burst and uses the M4A1 receiver skin. Also the US Army doesn't use the M16A4 and US Navy pilots don't use the Sig P-226 (only Navy Seals do). I also suggest that you put the nvg's and visor together like BAS heli pilots, add the ability to raise/lower the monocle for attack heli pilots, add USAF heli pilots, and add a MP5 for SOAR.

Pilots are very good and "bib" those helmets are big didn't know that. But the guns arn't that good: the M16 is conpletly out of proportion, it fires full automatic 3 rounds at a time, and has "no" recoile(same for the M4), the SIG pistol has no shadow.

STGN

Nice job its a great addon. But theres bugs. M16A4 fires in auto instead of burst and uses the M4A1 receiver skin. Also the US Army doesn't use the M16A4 and US Navy pilots don't use the Sig P-226 (only Navy Seals do). I also suggest that you put the nvg's and visor together like BAS heli pilots, add the ability to raise/lower the monocle for attack heli pilots, add USAF heli pilots, and add a MP5 for SOAR.

The US army does use the M16A4 useualy with a M5 RAS mounted.

STGN

I hear that they're pretty much switching everybody to the M4 in the US Army.