Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

SEF_HMMWV

@SgtEversmann: I have no idea what cause this bug. But i know al vehicles start bouncing if you accelerate the time, the CBT! too. But you are right my do bounce sometimes very extreme ... especially if you accelerate the time. If you have a idea to solve this ... plz tell me it.

the early CBT humvees had the same bouncing behaviour.. maybe mail them and ask how they solved it...

i belive it was something with the geolod or similar..

there has been numerous addons that has had this bouncing behaviour, and i think all solved it to the 1.1 version..

IIRC it was that they removed the wheels from the Geo LOD. I seem to remember the lads from PUKF saying this sorted out the bouncing on their landies and that CBT should try it on their Hummers.

THe HMMEVS have no wheels in the GeoLOD if ou take a look. I tred also removing the FireGeo and ViewGeo Wheels but the bug has stayed.

The AI can't hit anything with the marine M240 with shield. It expended all of its ammo whilst I walked slowly in front of it. It kept shooting just over my left shoulder the whole time.

I don't want to sound like an ungrateful idiot here, but do we really need another Humvee pack?

Anyways nice pack and great work on this addons and the whole mod. notworthy.gif

I don't want to sound like an ungrateful idiot here, but do we really need another Humvee pack?

Well, this one does include a Avenger, which seems to be rather uncommon among HMMWV packages.

Very, very nice work (as always) from FischKopp.

I don't know if it's already mentioned, but could you please, please, please... release them in ODOL format, placing many of your addons (and others) causing real bad lag here when they are on MLOD format.

Howsoever, thank you very much for that excellent work. Can't wait to see more from you smile_o.gif

Anyways nice pack and great work on this addons and the whole mod. notworthy.gif

hmm - it was Fishkopp, being involved in the first humvee

pack and also he mentioned at that time, that there will

be an improved much better version comming later.

ppl did say summit like - wow they can't await the next

version of the pack.

Now when this has come you ask for wether we need it or not crazy_o.gif

I say yeah we need it smile_o.gif

~S~ CD

Currently it's not a forum rule that addon downloading is compulsory wink_o.gif

I don't know if it's already mentioned, but could you please, please, please... release them in ODOL format, placing many of your addons (and others) causing real bad lag here when they are on MLOD format.

Can't you just Binarize them yourself? Cuts down a whole hell of a lot on the final PBO size too.

Sure can I binarize them myself, but then the only one who has an advantage of it is me, but not the community.

And as you said, binarizing addons before releasing them cuts down the pbo and download size pretty much.

Sure can I binarize them myself, but then the only one who has an advantage of it is me, but not the community.

And as you said, binarizing addons before releasing them cuts down the pbo and download size pretty much.

Maybe FischKopp let you do this.

If he agree don't forget about fixing proxy in SpecOps variant wink_o.gif

I tried to binarize all Addons but i got a lot of error messages. So I decided to let unbinarized.

I tried to binarize all Addons but i got a lot of error messages. So I decided to let unbinarized.

By following up those errors, you would have found a lot of the issues that people are now reporting. For example, take the botched gunner proxies of many of the models. The output from binarize point you to those. While fixing them, you would probably also have noticed that the mounted machine guns were missing from many of the View Gunner LODs.

Don't give up when binarize gives you errors - analyze the error messages and fix them instead.

I think FK decided to release these three packages, errors or not, because he's closing up shop for ArmA. I don't see the harm in that.

Is anyone having trouble with the Avenger's stinger missiles? They seem unable to maintain target lock.

Cool HMMWV's! But Woodland it is necessary to make certainly as present, and that this mismatches the validity!

hey guys, I was wonderin in anyone could tell me what to edit into the config file to add in some cargo slots for the special forces versions of the humvees...I wanna add in a couple weapon magazines and satchel charges...I was looking for ammo slots but the look like they all have to do with the vehicles mounted weapon...thanks in advance....

@Martin_BM: What? I PMed you but nerver got a reply ... i should check by mails ...