Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

This mod has alot of promise but there are a few things that I would personally like to see changed.

Seeing as how STALKER is a FPS RPG, I don't think that a campaign style of gameplay would work out. Instead, I would like to see an altered "dynamic campaign in one mission" type of gaming. Instead of having a military base like in most if not all dynamic campaigns, it would be a couple of shacks. Here you could buy guns, fuel and cars. Perhaps even here you could recruit other stalkers to follow you.

Instead of commanders giving you missions like search and destroy and patrol, it would be have scientists or gun dealers asking you to go on artifact finding missions or "rescue the scientist convoy" missions. Idea for other mini missions could be taken from the many fan fiction pieces found at the STALKER mainsite. Another thing is the russian military. Is there a possibility of adding bases and patrols who are hostile to you?

Sorry for my ramblings and thanks for your time. whistle.gif

Will check it! this rar is 30mb big... i could send max. 5mb! sry... the server is down at the moment... maybe another member could send you this file!

Nah i just needed the english campaign update, i got it from someone smile_o.gif

Is there a mirror for this? I really want to try it, but the link doesn't work as mentioned already.

Upload the patch to RAAB if you want Pathy, once theres a couple of mirrors up I'll take it down.

can you maybe also pack a zip and not a exe file with the mod? i don't like those exe stuff

smile_o.gif I have discovered this mod only today morning! You are crazy!!!! Is fantastic! Downloaaaaaaaaad!!! rofl.gif

Maybe we need a new serverhost! can anybody tell me a good one? our server is down...

Maybe we need a new serverhost! can anybody tell me a good one? our server is down...

OFP.info might want to host the mod and your site aswell smile_o.gif

Would be great... most important is a new server...

I tried this mod and have to say, AWESOME !!!

Somehow, in Sector 6 the Guys at the factory shoot at me -.-

bit of annoying because then my guy talks to ghosts ^^

Sled do you have ICQ ?

C'mon guys... visit our new forum^^!!! There is also a general discussion of chernobyl.

In Campaign, I talk with man in farm, then pick up some weapons and re talk to man...then where I go??? whistle.gif

lol strange terminator music on the website.. [great  biggrin_o.gif ]

i would join the forum but i dont understand the language.. and therefore cant find the registration link.. tounge2.gif

to register = Anmelden

Yes there is a prob with version 1.1 but our server are down and... yes... the bugfix is unreachable!

lol i went to make a post in "History of Chernobyl" but i never knew what i was clicking cos it wasnt in english and i made a new topic wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

hehe... no prob i push it into history of cherobyl^^ it was the butten below to answer to one topic^^

LOL i deleted my histoy of chernobyl thread and take yours

Beitrag schreiben = Open a new Thread

Antwort schreiben = Write an answer to a Thread

^^ for the navigation

And it'll be next pseudo-mod with similiar quality to Oblivion1: Lame wars or Conspiracies? No thanks.

Why I'm so negative? It's simple. Just check Battletek website - and read some of the worst slogan sh*t I ever saw.

When I read...

Quote[/b] ]Conspiracies is a very complicated campaign very free of action.
...and I see, that without waypoints [playing on cadet :-/] ending mission is IMPOSSIBLE...

When i read...

Quote[/b] ]One has near too boundless freedom between the single sectors of the campaign...
And I see, that I can't leave first sector, because mission maker made a mistake in the trigger? Walking back to earlier sectors is of course impossible...
Quote[/b] ](...) team do OBLIVION an unforgettable experience
Yes! It's really unforgetable. I can't forget the absence of briefings, overviews and impossiblity to play without waypoints [in Conspiracies too.]

When i read...

Quote[/b] ]many new tactical challenges.
... and I see a "tunnel" from bushes that i can't pass,

...I start to laugh and think how lame authors must be, to write such a lies on their website, to release 1.09 GB mod, which is... FFUR 5.0 + some other addons, only to play missions, without briefing, without overview, without that freedom, that most of us love in FlashPoint.

@ Aug. 29 2005,15:18)]And it'll be next pseudo-mod with similiar quality to Oblivion1: Lame wars or Conspiracies? No thanks.

Why I'm so negative? It's simple. Just check Battletek website - and read some of the worst slogan sh*t I ever saw.

When I read...

Quote[/b] ]Conspiracies is a very complicated campaign very free of action.
...and I see, that without waypoints [playing on cadet :-/] ending mission is IMPOSSIBLE...

When i read...

Quote[/b] ]One has near too boundless freedom between the single sectors of the campaign...
And I see, that I can't leave first sector, because mission maker made a mistake in the trigger? Walking back to earlier sectors is of course impossible...
Quote[/b] ](...) team do OBLIVION an unforgettable experience
Yes! It's really unforgetable. I can't forget the absence of briefings, overviews and impossiblity to play without waypoints [in Conspiracies too.]

When i read...

Quote[/b] ]many new tactical challenges.
... and I see a "tunnel" from bushes that i can't pass,

...I start to laugh and think how lame authors must be, to write such a lies on their website, to release 1.09 GB mod, which is... FFUR 5.0 + some other addons, only to play missions, without briefing, without overview, without that freedom, that most of love in FlashPoint.

Are you really that dumb or are you just trying really hard?

A : It's an alpha version

B : Make your own mod if you dont like it.